[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had a lovely campsite >was nestled in an old,forgotten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 1485128570629.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1485128570629.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>had a lovely campsite
>was nestled in an old,forgotten village.
>ruined stone houses around gave it a very aesthetic feel
>very secluded and nobody knew about it,only way to get through was through a muddy path or across a stream
>studying for exams for a month
>finish exams and decide to go back
>some rich American bought the land
>planted tonnes of trees and gates the whole area
>full on 8ft gates and wire everywhere
>even knocked down most of the houses

Feels horrible. All that history lost. I felt like I was keeping the place tidy for the villagers by brushing off moss and keeping the place tidy. But now it has all been ruined. Why do normies ruin everything?
>>
This is a property rights issue.

Is it his property?
Was it his when you were already trespassing?

If it's his, he can do what he wants to with it and I am already in favor of the fence! Considering the thoughtless, "me first" attitudes of your typical, penniless right-to-roam vagrants!

Of course, I am a property owner.

40 acres fenced. Climb my fence and meet the Farm Hand!
>>
>>974509
Been going to that place for 13 years. Think I was there before him. I can still camp there anyway. Like I said,he lives in America so he's not even going to know
>>
>>974517
>trespassers shot on sight

See?

"Me first" penniless fags are all the same.

Maybe YOU should have bought it?

I will laugh me ass off when he unleashes the dogs upon your fleabitten skank!
>>
>>974526
Fair enough if he actually did something with it. But,knocking down old houses that are centuries old and replanting the whole thing with trees when you literally don't care about the area is scummy. Chances are he didn't even know there was a village there.
>>
>>974530
>don't care
>assuming

When is the best time to plant a tree, anon?

>10 years ago

What have you done to improve the land besides squat on it for 13 years?
>>
>>974509
God you're such a faggot, I wish you'd stop posting and die along with everyone else your age. Time has come for enemies of progress to go the fuck away and make room for people who can still think.
>>
>>974581
>regression is progression goy
>>
>>974517
Oh, is it your property?

Didn't think so. Die hating.
>>
>>974509
>>974526
>>974551
This is a perspective issue. To Op this land was important, historically to himself if to no one else.
We do not know the person who bought the land, nor do we know his intent.
What we do know is that this is sad for OP, and you can be a asshole or decent person.
Also even if you can destroy something because you own it, does not make it moral. Again we would have to know the landowner.
>>
>>974769
Also to add to this, this is the /out/ board correct?

I assumed the people here like nature to be unchanged, and almost everyone likes ruins preserved.

What is up with the people in this thread?
>>
>>974770
It's not our place to judge how a landowner wants to utilize their land. Now, is that what I, personally would've done? Not no, but hell no. If I knew there were ruined houses on my property you can bet your ass I would either keep them as is or see about how much it would cost to restore/what they could be restored as. But again, it's up to the discretion of the landowner. I won't judge someone else's decision on how to use their land.
>>
>>974773
We do judge how a landowner uses their land though. That's why it's illegal to dump poisons in the ground or water on your land, that's why we have eminent domain, why we protect things of historic value on private land etc.
>>
So, some guy bought land OP used to trespass on and put a fence up. Is that the whole story? I don't get it. Can't OP just buy his own land?
>>
>>974581
Most teenagers feel this way, before they get jobs.
>>
>>974813
Most _everybody_ feels this way, until they get some paper behind thier name.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170226-125147.png (422KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170226-125147.png
422KB, 800x480px
>>974812
Yes, you get it.

Thats it.

Unless pic related, nobody gaf about shitty third world shanties, burned out ww2 wrecks or abandonded Chernobyl commie shit that was shitty before abandonded.
>>
File: 1479846818935.png (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479846818935.png
184KB, 600x600px
>>974773
I know, that was also part of my original post.
I'm not going to judge the landowner, especially if he is planting trees.

Its just kind of sad to see ruins go, even if is for a good cause.

Feel for you O.P.
>>
>>974839
not true, an you know it
>>
>>974509
>>974526

>only owning 40 acres
>calling anyone penniless

Nice yard faggot.
>>
>>974770
/out/ has become infested with youth hating boomers. They are fun hating old faggots who respect deforestation and mcmansions over /out/ and innawoods. Sad truth.
>>
>>975202
>/out/ has become infested with entitlement minded millennials
>they are reality hating young faggots who don't respect anything beyond what they want right now, yet they constantly bleat about how they stand for something no one else could understand
>sad generation
>>
File: j0mdutf3_xgwru0_ye3wzx.png (55KB, 590x288px) Image search: [Google]
j0mdutf3_xgwru0_ye3wzx.png
55KB, 590x288px
>>975435
>>
File: 1481974103388.jpg (8KB, 220x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481974103388.jpg
8KB, 220x251px
>>975437
>>
>>974530
He got rid of some old ghost town prolly not as significant and ancient as you think.. and planted more trees. If you weren't so selfish and adverse to change you'd realize he did something decent with his property.
>>
>>974517
>I was there first, that means I can do whatever the fuck I want
enjoy bleeding to death, when you're inevitably shot by the landowner faggot.
did it ever occur to you to ask the land owner if you could camp on his land?
>>
>>975435
Time to lay down and die gramps, make way
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>ITT: Non-landowning children getting upset about landowners owing land.

I feel for you OP. I don't agree with that guy for destroying a cool /out/ spot, but shit happens. Either save money and buy some land or find some different public land to enjoy.
>>
>>975585
>being this much of an old fogey one foot in the grave dying ideals from a time long past shitbag

Property is theft
>>
>>975629
>old fogey
>quotes book from 1840 to prove his (((((point)))))

Way to go, sport!
>>
op is autistic
> first it wasn't your land
> second you are just mad
> third he did something significant with his property
> fourth ruins don't mean shit if they were significant it would have long been a historical site
>>
>>975637
>being so assmad about being an old piece of shit that you tried that hard at a comeback and still failed

Yeah, nah, kys gramps
>>
>>975652
>gets owned
>U MAD

Communists belong in the incinerator.
>>
>>975652
>whiny entitled little shit crying over not having own land
>shits on people who worked for theirs
>do nothing, has nothing trying so hard to look cool on a Sumatran sandalmaking forum
Ok, kiddo. When mommy gets done making your tendies, maybe you can go /out/ to play some more.
>>
>>975657
>>975660
>too old to think up a good insult

my man
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.