[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a backpack that won't get fugged by the combo of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1488709205824.jpg (25KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
1488709205824.jpg
25KB, 564x422px
I need a backpack that won't get fugged by the combo of salt water and sand, any suggestions?
>>
are you gucking diving son? most packs have aluminium frma if the EVEN FUCKING HAVE A FRAME AT ALL.

just go to your fucking local shop ya nonce
>>
>>969486
Just get a cheap one unless you're gonna be in salt/sand regularly. Marine rated gear is awfully expensive. Seawater will make anything woven stink pretty bad if you can't wash with freshwater.
>>
>>969486
that gives me the hard
>>
>>969527
into the jew broads are ya
>>
>>969486
How big? What's it for? Does it need a frame? What's your budget?
>>
this is just a google image but you can get decent drybag rucksacks.

I have a 25l one I use as a daypack.

how big do you need?
>>
>>969486
I live on a small island in the Irish Sea, my gear is routinely dragged around beaches.

you are worrying about nothing. basic maintenance to the bag ( as in shake it out and don't leave the zips converted in salt water for days on end) and you'll be fine unless it's some POS fashion backpack from a high street.

25 years and I've only had a couple of bags die from beaches use and both of these have been high street 'look cool' stuff any /out/ bag (even the cheap and sketchy ones) have been fine. even my wife's hand bag and little sister's kid's nappy bag dont have problems
>>
File: 12295892862.jpg (30KB, 383x390px) Image search: [Google]
12295892862.jpg
30KB, 383x390px
>>969486
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it funny the filename starts with 1488*?
>>
>>969486
god damn look at the snout on that trollop
>>
>>969490
what
>>969510
yeah, that's the current method i use. i've gone through 3 already.
>>969567
for taking my crap to the beach primarily. i'd take it on minor hikes as well. $50-100.

>>969589
that looks like the perfect size/bag desu. i've been using smaller, school-like ones.
>>969639
>as in shake it out and don't leave the zips converted in salt water for days on end
i want technology to solve this problem for me.
>>
>>969884
>a day pack for the beach

Literally any daypack and clean it once in a while.
>>
>>969884
So instead of just not being a retard you want to spend money so you can be a retard
>>
>>969486
Just hide it in your nose
>>
>>969884

I use an Exped cloudburst 25, but it's VERY lightweight compared to some other drybag backpacks.

It's also super lightweight and packable tho - I got it to use as a daysack when I'm already out hiking with a rucksack. I use it as a stuff sack for clothes inside the rucksack when I'm hiking.
>>
I thought everyone on /out/ was veshmeshok pilled
>>
File: D01-MS3100.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
D01-MS3100.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
How aboot Swiss ex-military mountain backpack from rubber?
Rubber is pretty resistant to that shit. Cheap & Swiss quality...
They seem to be quite small, though.

https://www.google.pl/search?q=swiss+rubber+backpack
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.