[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my best friend and I decided yesterday that we're going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_17934-world-map-910193551.gif (80KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17934-world-map-910193551.gif
80KB, 1200x715px
So my best friend and I decided yesterday that we're going to travel the world for all of 2018 and not return to the USA unless it's for emergencies or special occasions to visit family.

Already spent 6 and a half hours putting together information and tips on packing, making money on the go, countries to go to, tips for saving money, health, etc.

Have any of you done this before?
If so:
>Where did you go and what do you recommend doing that's exclusive to that part of the world, whether it be an event, activity, food to try, etc.

>How did you make extra cash to prolong the length of the journey?

>Do you regret not doing anything along the journey?

>Any other pro tips or things the average person wouldn't think to do or bring?

Thanks in advance homie.
>>
>>969158

There was a guy who did some thing like this. He went to 73 dif countries. Took him a few yrs, he did a lot of badass shit (Almost died multiple times)

Best thing I ever done was go over to the U.K. just travel to a few dif countries from there. Nothing as large as you and what the one guy I mention did.

Another guy visit 203 countries, did so without using ever getting on a plane. Now that must've been a epic trip.
>>
Here's a bump friend. Good luck on your adventure and have fun.
>>
>>969158
Godspeed anon- Hoping to hear more about you later.

If you ever come to Southern Europe say something here, maybe I can pay you guys a beer or two.
>>
>>969158
Ask /trv/. This is their sort of thread.
>>
>>969158
Bum around SE Asia for a bit. Good food, cute girls, everything is dirt cheap. Make sure you see Angkor Wat while you're in Cambodia
>>
That is one horribly distorted map. Why is the north hemisphere increasingly stretched?
That shit is crazy senpai.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.