[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking my kid /out/ for the night, got marshmallows and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 2069355_orig.jpg (316KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
2069355_orig.jpg
316KB, 1100x733px
Taking my kid /out/ for the night, got marshmallows and that dough on a stick, what other diabetes snacks go well on a fire?
>>
If you have a grill you can place over the fire, cut an orange in half and then eat the fruit, leave the peel shaped like a bowl.

Bring a roll of the refridgeratdd cinnamon buns, cut off a piece and put in the orange peel, and then set on the grill over the fire. It'll Cook that way and add some orange flavor to it.

You can also get some waffle cones, and fill them with marshmallows, chocolate, or any other treat that will melt. Wrap in aluminum foil and set number the fire upright. It'll all melt together into a gooey mess, kids love it.

You can also buy a pie iron for the fire. There's dozens of ideas for them.
>>
>>968629
Also man, how could you forget s'mores?

Have fun with the kiddo, hopefully he/she will love it and we will have a future sc/out/ in the making.
>>
>>968632
Fuck yeah I love pie irons.

Maybe make some hot cocoa over the fire, super cozy especially if it's chilly out. If you want more of a meal kabobs are fun over a fire, might be easier if you throw a grate over some coals but you can just roast the kabobs like marshmallows too, if you put them on a long stick.
>>
>>968633
The kid mentioned it but I'm britfag so I have no idea what it is, I'll stop being lazy and google it now. Fingers crossed! Excuse to buy more gear...
>>
>>968632
holy shit, those orange cinnamon rolls sound awesome. next time i have a fire i'm trying that shit out for sure.
>>
File: Camp-fire-Banana-Boat.jpg (131KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Camp-fire-Banana-Boat.jpg
131KB, 1000x667px
a banana in tin foil with chocolate and stuff
>>
>>968629
Squirrel
>>
roasted peaches are amazing
>>
>>968629

Salty milk. Not everyones in to it though. Should bring chocolate milk as well
>>
>>968629
>snacks
Let him get real hungry and then let him cook his own cheesy brat on a stick over fire, he'll be a carnivore for life.
>>
>>968644
This nigga gets it
>>
>>968901
and bags of coins right?
>>
My wife's son enjoys s'mores with a peanut butter cup instead of chocolate
>>
>>968644
I hope that's an organically grown banana or you'll be eating grilled pesticides as well!
>>
>>968629
Pineapples, apples, and pears taste great after roasting.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.