[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All i want to do is sit in the woods every night and stare at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Campfir.jpg (26KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Campfir.jpg
26KB, 280x210px
All i want to do is sit in the woods every night and stare at my fire.

But i have job and family in daytime.

Does this make it ok to camp out in my backyard on nights when i can't go innawoods?
>>
>>967780
Sure. Why not? My kid and dogs love backyard camping. We keep the fire small to be good neighbors. You can still learn and teach /out/ skills when you can't make it to the big woods.
>>
>>967780
It'd be better if you just find a close car camping site. It's what I do If I want to test new gear in between serious trips.

If being outdoors is truly important to you, you'll find time. I try to do at least 2 backcountry camping trips a year, and it makes the rest of life so much more bearable, because I always have that to look forward to.
>>
Why do you care what people on an anonymous image board think?
>>
>>967792
Why do you think /out/'s opinion doesnt matter?
>>
>>967792
Why do you care what people on an anonymous image board ask?
>>
File: PicsArt_03-12-10.25.04.jpg (344KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_03-12-10.25.04.jpg
344KB, 489x640px
>>967780
I want to build a cabin in my back yard. Something functional maybe 600sq. I got an extra wood stove bathtub and even a kitchen sink plus have my wife convinced to let me and even stay down there. But no real money to get it done with or time to do it.
>>
I hear ya. Do it. At the end of your life you will not care what your neighbors thought
>>
>>967855
That makes you a lazy faggot.
>>
>>968030
More like a wage slave
>>
>>967858
The good thing is i live on a few acres in the mountains, pretty rural. So i can just walk out for 10min and be alone.
>>
>>967792
I like to ask stupid questions here because I care for your collective opinions
not op
>>
>>967792

This isn't some board strictly for sharing 100% information and avoiding superfluities at all costs. It's okay to make conversations and have fun.
>>
>>968118
>>>reddit
is that-a-way
>>
>>967780
If all u care about is the fire u could make a small fire ring/pit with junk bricks. Also if you live near mexico, you can get chimeneas down there for like 50 bucks.

Chimeneas are pretty cool everyone i know has one in their back yard.
>>
>>968186
What's a chimenea?
>>
>>968186
You can get'em for $50 on the side of the Hwy in Louisiana. Don't know if they're Mexican quality though. Might be made in China.
>>
>>968477
You can get them literally anywhere. I can get them at the hardware store even though they're against the fire code where I live.
>>
>>967780
Depends on where you live. If it's a standard suburban home that's pretty weird but you can justify it a lot of other places.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.