[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse for the environment? Letting my dog poop in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

What's worse for the environment? Letting my dog poop in the park and not cleaning it up? Or using a plastic bag to clean the poop up?
Or actually, what do people in civilized countries do about their doog pooping out in the park or the street? Is there an environmentally friendly way to clean it up?
>>
>>966821
Who gives a fuck about the environment? People who don't clean after their dog should be shot on sight.
>>
>>966825
Alright, thanks. Just making sure since my country is going insane about being eco friendly all of a sudden this year. Shops don't give away plastic bags, there's TV ads against pollution, etc. So I was starting to wonder if it would be worse to use plastic bags to clean my dogs shit than the actual shit only because dog shit is "ugly to look at" while plastic bags take forever to decompose.
>>
>>966821
Everything that lives poops. Imagine if we had no cars like 115 years ago. What is worse: The shit of 2 billion horses, or the exhaust or 2 billion vehicles?
>>
>>966832
Good point, though I'm really biased here because I love cars. I guess it's always a matter of having tons of invisible waste rather than something you see in your daily life.
>>
I got these baggies they are brown and almost paper like. If I am on a walking trail and my doggo shits I clean it up then pitch it far off the trail. The bags are made of a mulch undied paper material do they decompose in weeks. And the shit well it's shit.
>>
Just dig a hole and train your dog to poop in it. Be courteous and fill it in when done. Be extra courteous and put a stick in it to mark it
>>
Having a dog is the worse option. If you want to be a good person get rid of the dog. Or quit pretending to care.
>>
It's a matter of what and where. If I am at a field trial, and one of my dogs takes a dump off to the side in the woods, it's staying there.
When I'm walking a dog in a park, and he shits on ornear the trail, I bag it, or if no bag, kick a hole in the ground and bury.

The last thing I want is to step in dog shit, and I have a lot of dogs. People that leave dog shit laying about in public are antisocial and fuck things up for the rest of us.
>>
>>966821
There are parks that provide compostable bags made from recycled materials, then you put them and the poopy into special receptacles where both are burned to provide power to the park lights. That would be the most environmentally friendly.

Having said that, if you live in a city where you are forced to seek out some green space, let your dog poo there, then pick it up, you aren't really civilised. You are a degenerate urbanfag and need to move to the glourious countryside immediately, where you and your dog can roam free and poo at will.
>>
>>966821
I see this one all the time
>people go to park to walk dog
>pass plastic bag dispenser
>take plastic bag
>walk dog
>dog shits
>put shit in plastic bag
>leave plastic bag with shit in it next to trail
>>
>>966821

Dunno, I like to throw my dogs shit into the river.
>>
>>966895
Who the fuck would see a stick in the ground and assume it's a shit grave?
>>
>>966821
Stop having animals for your own personal enjoyment, for one.
>>
Don't use plastic bags, use paper.
Biodegradable.
Place on doorstep.
Light.
Ring bell.
Run...
Returning organic products to the environment.
>>
>>967070

When they hand them on trees in boggles my mind? I mean, to what end? So that shit birds, literal shit birds will take them away?
>>
>>966828
Just pick it up with your hand, carry it for the rest of the walk and flush it down the toilet when you get home.
Easy peasy.
>>
>>967175
>shit grave

kek
>>
>cleaning up strangers poop
beta/cuck
>>
>>966821
My dog likes to eat crayolas. Everybody loves to see a technicolor poo. Doggo's nickname is Disney.
>>
>>966895
>>966821
Train doge to shit in the river like a true sc/out/
>>
>>966821
have your dog shit in a river like the majestic pupper that it is.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.