[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good buy /out/? I live in New England and used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: amazon out gear.png (128KB, 1387x664px) Image search: [Google]
amazon out gear.png
128KB, 1387x664px
Is this a good buy /out/?

I live in New England and used to do a bunch of camping as a kid with my family, sometimes innawoods and sometimes at campgrounds, but its been a while and I want to get back into it.

I don't plan on being a hardcore /out/ist or anything, I probably wouldn't do anything more than 1 or 2 nights, also not trying to spend TOO much money.

TL;DR: Are these good buys for a summertime New England novice level camper for a couple days
>>
>>964505
Dunno. There appears to be about 2,000 people on that site that bought them and have an opinion.

Disregard the 5 star reveiws. They are shills or tards.
Disregard the 1 star reveiws. They are competitors or tards.
Read the 2-4 star reveiws. They are still tards, but they know they are tards.
>>
>>964505
I dont know much about the two brands. I looked up the tent and it looks pretty nice. Has the things I look for in a backpacking tent.
Free standing, full rainfly, usable vestibule, and not to heavy.
Here is a suggestion. The lynx 2 man twnt is only $10 more and roughly 1lb heavier. You will appreciate the extra room.
I dont know much about teton sports but I do have experience with High Sierra packs. They are of good quality and around same price, if not cheaper.
The Titan 55 is the same size as the teton 3400 is $10 cheaper and weighs about a pound less. It also comes with a pack cover (for when it rains).
>>
File: 1455375791658.jpg (620KB, 1920x1080px)
1455375791658.jpg
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>964519
Appreciate the advice. I'm not super experienced with backpacking shit out so I wasn't really sure how much weight would be good. Do these packs have a way to secure my tent to the bag or do I just have to nigrig it myself?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.