[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /out/fags in Northumberland, UK? I'm used to going out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Any /out/fags in Northumberland, UK? I'm used to going out by myself but it's getting a bit boring now, feels like it might be better with someone else
>>
Join the BMC. Gives you loads of access to other people who like being /out/ plus you get a discount if loads of shops.
>>
Facebook groups for your area, I found a decent bunch that way.
>>
>>960630
Living in newcastle rn. Got kik?
>>
>>960741
I don't but I'll install.

Username?
>>
>>960992
cardgamesftw
>>
>>960630
being from Alberta Canada I always wonder what the UK /out/ experience is like. I still have extended family living there but there seems like so little /out/ space. my grandma was from the countryside in sussex so there were lots of forests out there and me and my sister walked a lot in the country when we visited but can you guys even have knives at this point and where can you camp and stuff? I bet you guys would love it out here. Really there are some truly wild places here.
>>
>>961250
Yes we can carry knives. As long as it's an actual knife and not some mall ninja POS. If you have a good reason and aren't in the city center you'll be fine. Wild camping is limited to certain areas, however, if you pitch later and leave early you can get away with camping in most places. This is starting to get more difficult though as idiots leave rubbish around. The biggest limit on us is the fact that the island of Britain is pretty over populated now so the /out/ areas are slowly being squeezed. We can't compete with NZ, Canada, the US etc on pure wilderness. But the Lakes, the Peaks, Scotland, Wales all have beautiful mountains and there are still many challenging hikes to be done. IMO the Cape Wrath Trail is probably one of the best walks left in the UK.
>>
>>961250
OP here

I've been /out/ in sussex, I've been /out/ a lot of places in england, but I've been out in Canada once, and I can tell you win by miles.

It's the isolation and scenery, there's nothing like that here. I went to Sussex, NB, went camping and it was heaven. I wish I could go back one day.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.