[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so i just bought this bag from walmart for 20 bucks. 28 liters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 20170228_171254.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170228_171254.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Ok so i just bought this bag from walmart for 20 bucks. 28 liters and it feels like sylnylon.

I will do a 2 day this weekend with it to evaluate it. So far it seems just about as shitty as the 200 dollar packs.
>>
File: 20170228_173629.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170228_173629.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
Well my 4t degee sleeping bag fit right in. In a compression sack. You could probably fit a real down bag in here. But no walmart brand bags. There are 2 hanging loops on the bottom but i am thinking my pad goes there.
>>
I haven't de c decided if i am going tk take a full tent or a tarp. The main bad thing i see is no tent pole straps. But i could just strap them sideways woth my pad. Or whatever i use the under loops for.
>>
>>959786
It'll probably fall apart faster. I'd say get a decent one for $60 and have it last 15 years instead of buying a new $20 bag every other year
>>
>>959816
Nogger that is the exleriment. I have plenty of 200 dollar bags that get tiny rips just fine.

It was 20 bucks. Thats like 3 beers tomorrow. Lets see how it works.
>>
>>959817
I have a walmart pack that i use for groceries and whatnot around town.
I think its 30 liters.
After a year of moderate use its still fine.
>>
>>959882
>not paying 4x for elite brand

Enjoy your fat burger wallet, loser!
>>
I also do not buy organic foods
>>
>>960143
Me neither. Can't get the wife to stop though. Pissses me off to no end.
>>
>>960149
Jesus, have you ever done the math to see what she spends a year on organic food?
Imagine that money earning compound interest or a decent investment.
>>
File: tmp_656-14769166384781292381578.jpg (42KB, 450x408px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_656-14769166384781292381578.jpg
42KB, 450x408px
>>960166
>66
nice

studiea have ahown that buying organic nearly doubles a grocery bill. normal people spend around 15% of their income on groceries. A normal income is 2500 a month. .15x2500=375.

375 a month in an ira would easily beat most retirement goals.

Keep buying organic, goys.
>>
>>959882
> Wears a backpack to go grocery shopping
> doesn't take the 300 dollar brand name ultralight backpack.

It's like you want people to think you're poor or something.
>>
>>960170
That difference is just in choosing organic foods over conventional.
When you factor in shopping at places like whole foods, the numbers really go up.
8 bucks for a small jar of spaghetti sauce in that place.
>>
>>959817
Where the hell are you buying $6.50 beers?

$20 will get me 13 beers at my local bar.
>>
>>960188
>$20 will get me 13 beers at my local bar.
Damn you must be in mexico as well.
I am in baja, where are you?
>>
>>960166
Your fucking telling me. She thinks its ok to spend $200/week on organic food because I spend $15/week on beer. Married logic.
>>
>>960338
There is no way i could watch 500 bucks a month get pissed away on a meme.
>>
>>960188
>>960192
You too can pay $2 for bud light and turn up your nose at a pint of microbrew with a clout of superiority!
>>
>>960579
But where is this 2 dollar bud light?
>>
>>959786
As a shitty lightweight backpack aficionado, I wanna welcome you to the club.

The only thing that I can say is don't overload the thing. Seams can burst which sucks. I usually carry floss and a needle or two to fix the pack for these reasons.

Especially don't overload the zippered areas/pockets. That's where they tend to cheap out on the shitty packs and you obviously can't sew it back together.

If you have time/effort post better pictures, the ones you put up look like shit and I can hardly see anything.
>>
>>959786 (OP)
I have the same exact backpack. I use it for carrying my water when cycling around town. Honestly though, I am way too scared to use it on overnights. I would just bite the bullet and get a real bag like this:
https://www.rei.com/product/892204/rei-co-op-flash-22-pack
>>
>>960569
Well she served me a protection order (restraining order) so I can buy all the non-organic food & beer I want. Some times I'm depressed about the situation. But then I think of things like this and I smile a bit inside. Also trying not to dive too far into the beer though.
>>
>>960185
People don't genuinely believe idiots like this do they? Store brand pasta sauce at Whole Foods is 3 dollars a jar. Don't fall for memes.

Sometimes I stop at Whole Foods instead of shoppers because it's less out of the way on my commute, I rarely spend more than about 5% more on groceries because I'm not buying line caught wild Scottish salmon, I'm buying milk and eggs like a normal person.
>>
>>962255
3 bucks for maybe a tiny jar of thier shittiest sauce.
You realize they do offer some off brand junk at a discount right?
That 360 shit is no name tier garbage made on the cheap.
>>
I think it's funny that some many right wingers I know rail.against Whole Foods being a rip off when the head honcho is a Randian Libertarian.
>>
>>962298
Thats not as funny as the stream of libtards in and out of that place who have no idea that a conservative owns the company.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.