[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /out/. Army fag here, I was really wanting to get out and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Bragg_gate.066.jpg (413KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bragg_gate.066.jpg
413KB, 1280x960px
Hey /out/. Army fag here, I was really wanting to get out and see North Carolina instead of sitting around the barracks and drinking every weekend. Does anyone in the area know any awesome hikes. The ones I've been looking at are like 4 hours away and if I have to I will, but Im looking for something closer.
>>
>>958945
The best hiking in North Carolina is in the Appalachians north and west of Asheville, so you may have to drive a ways to do what you want to do.

I'm not as familiar with the rest of the state, but there may be something closer to you in Uwharrie National Forest or Bladen Lakes State Forest. The coast is supposed to be pretty nice too (if you're into coastal /out/ stuff), especially the Cape Hatteras/Pamlico Sound area.
>>
>>958973
I'll definitely check out the coastal stuff. I'm pretty southwest
>>
>>958973
>tfw live family near Fayetteville
>tfw going to school at Appalachian State

Feels fucking great.
>>
>>958945
Are there a lot of fags in the army?
Inb4 don't ask don't tell
>>
>>958945
Southwest has good stuff but it's all flat and mostly pine. Kinda boring.

I highly recommend going west. Pisgah Forest is great, I recommend turkey run gulch. I could go on forever about trails up there. Tbh North Carolina is shit until you get near Asheville then its rly the comfiest place on the planet.
>>
>>959132
A lot of us act really homoerotic but most of (including me) are not actually gay. I've met a total of 1 gay guy in my time in. Like 12 lesbians though
>>
>>959169
I'll for sure check out turkey run soon man. Thanks.
>>
>>959128
On a side note what does the local population think of fayetteville think of being so close to bragg? Like do you guys just tolerate us or are we kinda just invisible at this point? I bet it's annoying when new boots are acting like they're all that in uniform off post.
>>
>>959169
Coastal plain pine forests are pretty sweet IMO senpai
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.