[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What supplies would one need to survive in the Alberta wilderness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: burta.jpg (43KB, 332x452px) Image search: [Google]
burta.jpg
43KB, 332x452px
What supplies would one need to survive in the Alberta wilderness from now until spring? Provided the adventurer would have a vehicle to use as transport/shelter should it be required.
>>
Bump. basically montana/wyoming type terrain for americans who've never been.
>>
File: my feeling exactly.png (95KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
my feeling exactly.png
95KB, 219x230px
>>958413
>Bump
did you notice that this was still like the 6th thread on the entire board when you did this, faggot? we're slow, don't bump for at least 24 hours, or better yet 48.
>>
>>958414
cya tomorrow then
>>
>>958397
It's a big place desu. It will depend where you're at.
>>
>>958724
southwestern, near the parks
>>
File: o-WELCOME-TO-ALBERTA-570.jpg (33KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
o-WELCOME-TO-ALBERTA-570.jpg
33KB, 570x427px
>>958397
Needed supplies for Alberta:

1.) Cowboy hat
2.) Snakeskin boots
3.) Airbrushed t-shirt featuring a dreamcatcher and usually howling wolf
4.) Bear spray (to ward off first nations attacks)
5.) Extra long wallet, preferably with a chain
6.) The ability to admit that you are actually American

Bonne chance Albertabro
>>
>>960372
>Bonne chance
Limp wristed French faggot detected
>>
>>960376
Butthurt prarie nigger detected
>>
>>958397
A gun to survive the stupid fucking natives
>>
>>958397
Are you intending to live off the land?

Are you just going to bum around in free-camping areas (wilderness areas) and go into town once every 2 weeks to buy food?

Temperatures aren't going to be that extreme from now on, as long as you stay close to the US border.
>>
>>960372

Why does Alberta try to emulate Texas so much?
>>
File: Canada_2015_Federal_Election.svg.png (262KB, 1084x920px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_2015_Federal_Election.svg.png
262KB, 1084x920px
>>960483

>try
Besides being rightwing, It just worked out that way without even trying. It the Eastfag Canadians that gave us that label, and honestly we see it kinda as a complement.
>>
>>960483
They live in a cultureless sinkhole. They have to try and be Americans in order to feel some sort of identity.
It's a common problem for "Canadians" west of Québec.
>>
>>960394
Go shove some cheese up your ass you poof
>>
>>960483
An economy that runs on the oil industry.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.