[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /out/ think of Varg? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6p0bZ K4z19U

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: 1486103942599.jpg (110KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
1486103942599.jpg
110KB, 762x464px
What does /out/ think of Varg?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6p0bZK4z19U
>>
>>957601
I like him
>>
>>957601
At his best, he was shit at black metal.
>>
>>957601
Hi Varg, while I agree with some of the things you said, I too need to say that you're too far down the rabbit hole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
Mgtow btfo
>>
>>957601
You mean Louis Cachet?
I don't think he is /out/ related
>>
>>
Varg pre jail? jail-time? or post jail?

Burning down churches is ok i guess. Not how i'd spend my free time in norway but to each his own. Going to jail for defending himself from duteronymus or whatever, well there is the law of man and the law of nature...

His music is alright for early black metal and at least it influenced a lot of other bands into growing and experimenting with the genre.

post jail he just wants to live his life and i can respect his wanting to just be a simple farmer or sorts. The music never got "better" even as he condemned the evolution of both black metal itself and his own styles.
>>
Is the reason why he moved to France was for the welfare system and cheap land? Not just for his wife?
>>
Pretty based all around. Some fringe beliefs here and there but mostly solid.
>>
>>957601
murderer and arsonist
>>
>>957601
Pure cringe... He's unintelligent, talentless, and boring.
>>
>>957908
The welfare system in Norway is likely "better".
>>
>>957908
No he lives in France because he's widely hated as a right wing extremist in Norway and land is a lot cheaper in south France. Plus it fits his somewhat spurious proto nordic history.
>>
>>957967
Get stabbed, commie.
>>
>>957967
>>958040
>t. one of (((them)))
>>
Guy is crazy but I like his videos
>>
File: 6309809350_334261fc34_b.jpg (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6309809350_334261fc34_b.jpg
190KB, 800x600px
>>958194
>Guy is crazy
Not sucking on every single modern day bullshit that society pushes down your throat =/= being crazy
>>
File: 1484208737058.jpg (83KB, 983x545px) Image search: [Google]
1484208737058.jpg
83KB, 983x545px
>>958248
Conversely, people would rather:

>be NEET
>never work
>can't get a woman
>genetic dead end
>too poor to dress decent
>socially inept and awkward
>never leave parents' basement
>sperg out on 4chan
>pretend they're edgy and would break laws
>can't save shit because no job
>proudly proclaim they're free

????
>>
>>958254

It's a mechanism of coping with failure anon, let them be.
>>
>>958254
>>be NEET
>>work seasonal jobs
>>fuck like minded women
>>genetic dead end but who cares there's too much people anyway
>>""""""decent"""""""
>>socially independent
>>living on the road
>>tell the truth and get wagecucks mad on 4chan
>>not following the societal flock =/= being edgy or a felon
>>actually having money because not spending it all in superfluous shit and bank loans
>>proudly proclaim they're free
more like this
>>
I like his survivalism videos but he's pretty far up his own ass
>>
File: Bruce_Lee_Approves.gif (2MB, 387x251px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce_Lee_Approves.gif
2MB, 387x251px
>>958254
>>
File: WE WUZ VIKANGZ.jpg (165KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ VIKANGZ.jpg
165KB, 1000x600px
Varg in a nut-shell
>>
File: 1482626435932.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482626435932.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>958279
>>be NEET
>>work
Choose only one.

>>be NEET
>>fuck women
jej
>>
>>958364
>Choose only one
NEETing most of the year and working a couple months

>jej
you're delusional if you think not.
>>
>>958377
Delusional to think that any woman worth half a shit is interested in a lazy shut-in?
>>
>>958279
>actually having money

How much land do you own?
>>
>>958516
You would be surprised.

>>958556
As for now? None. Tbh nobody really owns land though, it's just property rights and paperwork.
>>
>>957601
Who let you out of /tg/? Stop trying to shill yourself, Christian.
>>
>>958623
Kek

Still shilling the tabletop rpg, eh?
>>
>>957601
He's gotten nuttier as time passed. I remember his burzum.org essays being fairly interesting and reasonably well thought out. Those posts weren't really /out/ related like some of his current content though, mostly paganism and black metal history.

His current youtube channel is in essence a guy reading modern /pol/ posts. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts calling people cucks within a few months.
>>
File: tumblr_funnyjunk_le9gag.jpg (1MB, 1280x1833px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_funnyjunk_le9gag.jpg
1MB, 1280x1833px
>>957601
He used to be kinda handsome, but his autism rivals Chris-chan.
>>
File: varg_intensifies.png (54KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg_intensifies.png
54KB, 208x206px
Varg seems to consider himself a wiseman of sorts which is exactly what a wise man doesn't do.

>what do you think of Varg?
please buy my boardgame
>>
>>958840
>True Wisemen™ consider themselves stupid
>>
>>957601
>In his 40s
>Hair is completely gray
What happened?
>>
He is based. I enjoy watching his videos
>>
Absolute bottom-tier loser. managed to parlay his exceptional educational and social privilege into a murder conviction and burnt down an historical artifact for no good reason, now NEETs life in a shanty with a rat wife and some sprogs, has an embarassing public history of retarded tl;dr posts and literally zero accomplishments outisde of a band that maybe, MAYBE, 100,000 people have ever listened to, and most of them hated it
>>
>>961196
>said the triggered (((man))) for the sixth time
>>
>>961203
We have an actual high achiever in office in my country, feeb. skelly manlet undesirable simply can't even compete; hell, he can't even get a visa to come to Freedomland and after Brexit, he's trapped in frogville. i have 4 semi automatic guns and free hunting 12/12 months, he has a peasant's hut and a keyboard to sperg on
>>
>>961196
Damn (((you))) are really mad. Sucks to be (((you))) to be triggered this much by someone that (((you))) don't even know.
>>
>>961207
What country has hunting 12/12 months?
>>
>>961274

US of A, mother fucker. Come to Texas, kill a pig erry day

>>961225
I despise failure and self-aggrandizement in equal parts. I'm sorry that you were not brought up as well.
>>
>>961207
He isn't a skelly or manlet. You can legally own semi autos in France. Varg does. You are truly low IQ
>>
>>957601
ignores any arguments you make even when you provide evidence
>>
>>961169
Doing time fucks you up
>>
>>962753
I've always kinda liked Varg but yeah, he's quite blind when it comes to Christianity or anything non-european.
>>
>>958279
>>>genetic dead end but who cares there's too much people anyway

Yes Goy, there are far too many people in your first world country
>>
>>962753
>quoting the bibbel is evidence

Not even a pagan/fedora but the dude's argument was literally "I'll pray for you bro :^)"
>>
>>957967
>>957895
Who is this guy?
>>
>>958335
>>963747
Never mind
Just another dindu nutin
Disregarding
Have a nice day /out/
>>
>>962753
>provide evidence
he´s right, you are delusional
>>
>>962986
Quoting the bibbel actually IS evidence given how they were discussing christian ideology.
>>
pretty good life philosophy guy, his advocacy of reducing expenditures and raising a white family and his understanding of European religious history and his musical talents are all top-notch

he's not good at outdoors shit but at least he tries and is better than most people
>>
Even without the murder and his black metal shit and burning down relics, he's a deranged larping "pagan" who doesn't source any of the claims that he makes about them other then his wife's book. Varg makes paganism look better then the actual horrifying reality it was to fuel the fantasy of it he has. He also tells half truths and outright lies to fit his narrative of Christianity hate. People have called him out on his fucking divide and conquer tricks and all he keeps repeating is the same half truths and that "the christians are the real evil,".
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.