[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else sick of survivalist/wilderness games and other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: d.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Is anyone else sick of survivalist/wilderness games and other related media saturating the public consciousness? I've been seeing a serious rise in this trend for the past 10 years. What baffles me is that they just get more and more popular, not less. You'd think spending enough time in virtual-wilderness land would make people get off their asses and get the fuck outside, but no. People are content to sit inside and play make-believe instead of learn some real skills and do something that is relatively easy and far more fucking rewarding.

It's the same reason I find it baffling that there is a massive rise in commercials and advertising trying to sell to the new "outdoors-y" bandwaggoners, who probably own fitbits and go on 2 mile hikes near their city. I'm so fucking tired of seeing this shit everywhere. The reason it makes me so upset is that everyone wants to partake in the beauty and healing quality of being in nature but no one wants to actually change their lifestyle; the way of living that made wilderness fucking scarce in the first place.

Look guys, there is a reason you all beg for this shit every year. YOUR BODY CRAVES WILDERNESS. It's what our bodies AND minds are primarily designed for.

But no, gotta keep the wheels of overabundance going right? Gotta stay comfortably numb. Gotta keep fueling that lukewarm sense of complacency with more shit that you can buy. Never mind that we live in a cesspool of pollution and denial. Never mind that we've ruined most of the water around us. Water is supposed to be generally drinkable you know. Do you think our ancestors had to worry all that much about drinkable fucking water? Yes, people died, but the ones who survived didn't carry genes riddled with fucking defects that made their systems weak to COMMON FUCKING WATER-BORNE PATHOGENS. Fucking christ, we're a stupid lot.

Yes, I mad. And no, I don't want to live as a fucking caveman, I just want balance.
>>
This generation is caught in its delusions of techno-utopianism and transhumanism. They believe nature is to be superseded by robots and that Earth's destiny is to become a world ecumene, a universal city where all the ecology is destroyed to make way for asphalt and concrete.

These 'people' then go out on internet forums and pretend to act how they think environmentalists act like in order to drive people away from environmentalist causes through Poe's Law. They believe that their virtual reality and their pleasure machines and their electronic waifus will make nature superfluous to all, therefore, nature is unnecessary to all.
>>
>>956507
I've been using sandbox wildernesses since Morrowind in order to escape being snowed in during shitty winters.

Morrowind
Oblivion
Skyrim
Firewatch
Arma II
The Long Dark (ironic I know)

However, the past 3 years there's not been any winters and I've not been playing those types of games. It was 75F today and I was out gardening and moving a truck load of manure. I drove with the windows down the entire time. Great day for being outdoors. Normally there's 4 feet of snow and -15F temps right now.

Most humans are all about efficiency and selfishness. This is a literal result of Jewish capitalist propaganda. Consume & Obey.
>>
One more thing.

>muh gym & fitness tho

Fuck you. You aren't fit. You aren't shit. Do you think you stand a goddamn chance against people who live in smaller villages who literally run 30 miles for fun, barefoot? Who work like mules all day just to survive?

Also, what a fucking waste of time and money the gym is. What a counterproductive and counterintuitive way to be "fit". You waste most of your day working a sedentary, unfulfilling job, and then you pay someone money to undo the damage that the job just did to your body by not being active? What the actual fuck. Why not just go work on a fucking farm and learn how to grow your own food if you aren't actually just lazy and a coward? This is why the fitness/wildernessy trend is such bullshit. I hope it dies soon or evolves into actual change. Downscaling. Less lazyness. More manual labor. Smaller, tighter-knit communities. We don't have to get rid of technology or drive fucking electric cars. Just change shit. Jesus.

>>956515
Dude, I think you summed it up. I'm pretty worried about the VR craze. Shit's going downhill fast.
>>
>>956517
Where you live? Alaska?
>>
>>956521
Cities have become too powerful to be destroyed. Too much money being exchanged by too many hands. People have developed a cult around seeing themselves as superior solely for living in the largest cities - "If you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere!" "Fucking flyover trash!" "Lmao, why would you ever live anywhere with a low cost of living fucking poorfag p l e b i a n." - thus, the city becomes seen as an attractive place to find and make your fortune even though it's a lie and a delusion. The city grows as people from the countryside flood in, infrastructure goes to shit, services are stressed, but the cult of the City lingers on. People will bitch every single day about the traffic in LA or NY but they'll never consider moving. Even if their own neighbor gets shot up in a drive way, they won't ever consider moving to "flyover trash". This means the big cities grow bigger and bigger every single year and the problems just continue to compound themselves. People get rendered miserable by the day to day struggle that living in cities as anything but a rich fuck does to you, and they come online to spread that misery to all.
>>
>>956515
Those are some big words. You must be right.

I just can't stand being inside 4 walls all day.
>>
>>956523
Zone 5
>>
>>956539
I think yall are just too mad. Enjoy the outdoors. Encourage city folk to learn a thing or two. And send them home hahaha
>>
>>956515
Dude, nobody likes weaboos
>>
buddy i couldn't agree more, except i do want to live like cavemen, and we do have to get rid of technology.

http://mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf

you're primed and ready for the final greenpill
>>
I've been thinking about similar things a lot recently. I very much agree, but I don't care about 'casual' nature fucks as much. Someone walking a couple hours to the top of a nearby hill and taking a selfie with a caption about the 'majesty of nature' is vapid, shallow, stupid and a little infuriating, but it doesn't mean anything at the end of the day. Neither do survival shows and games or the fantasy they instill in people's minds. All they would have to do is actually go outside for a while and they'd realise what the real world is or get bored and stay home.

What does matter is the general ignorance or uncaring attitude that most people these days have about 'nature' as a whole (and I hate using the word 'nature' because to me it seems to somehow make the default state of the world a seperate entity). What does matter is that waste and excess is the norm. People would rather throw out a jacket and buy a new one than repair a small hole. People eat meat every day, some twice a day, when all they are doing is working at an office and sitting in their car or on their couch.

I guess whereas OP is angry I'm just sad and weary. I'm very tired of the way people are as a whole. I've spoken so little to people in the last few years that my communication skills have actually begun to degrade (though that's possibly from long-term mental illness as well).

All I can do is try to live my life in the most quiet, sparing and frugal way that I can, appreciate and understand the world for what it is in my own way, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. Try to 'set a good example' and hope I die before I see the world really fall to shit.
>>
>>956507

I think it's a good thing. Wouldn't want 400 pound autists and /pol/acks cluttering up the great outdoors, would you? We get enough rednecks (of your specific national flavour) shitting up the wilds as it is.
>>
File: DSCN3704.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN3704.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>956649

So much this
>>
You guys are fucking high or something right?

For one thing, you won't change these people - let them rot. Secondly, you're not getting to the route of the real problems that face us as a species right now. Overpopulation, stocks of phosphorus for use in fertiliser and climate change.

This from a forester that lives in the middle of nowhere and does manual labour for a living.
>>
>>956873
They wouldn't be 400lb autists and /pol/acks if they bothered to go outside in the first place.
>>
>>956882
I doubt anyone is denying that, but I'd argue those threats came about because of a general lack of care, understanding and sense of proportion. Too many people getting used to too much stuff they can get too easily without having to see the consequences.
>>
File: third world is fucked.png (424KB, 752x584px) Image search: [Google]
third world is fucked.png
424KB, 752x584px
>>956882
>Overpopulation

Malthusian doom mongering as it has been for the past ~200 years now. Turns out humanity is pretty good at blowing past your concerns with greater innovation.

>phosphorus stocks

This is another severely overblown issue that rears its ugly head. Phosphorite is abundant - and even if it wasn't, we can produce our own phosphate readily going back to guano or even humanure which has almost as much phosphorous as bird shit. Combined with nitrogen rich human urine and you have a powerful, renewable fertilizer. The problem is helminth eggs and parasites, but these are issues humans already address with the usage of both synthetic and natural fertilizers in the first place.

The real problem behind fertilizer overusage is eutrophication of lake/river resources, dead zones, cyanobacteria blooms, and BMAA + anatoxin-a leaking into aquifers/groundwater that humans draw water from, for crops and drinking. These are not problems with phosphorus in specific but problems with waste. The nitrogen and phosphorous is worthless to man in the Gulf of Mexico or your nearby algae bloom'd lake.

>climate change

This is the only real issue behind mankind's future stability on this planet.
>>
>>956521
>Do you think you stand a goddamn chance against people who live in smaller villages who literally run 30 miles for fun, barefoot? Who work like mules all day just to survive?

In a fight? yes. In a survival situation, no.

>Why not just go work on a fucking farm
Because i make more doing what I'm doing now. I can get fit and build muscle in 1 hour sessions at a gym in a world where I'm strapped for time. Some people want to make money so that they can support a family, not be a hobo inawoods all the time.
>>
>>956521
Look at this mad DYEL
>>
>>956886
Biogas methane digesters are the answer for that. Just process the wastes in a digesters and you get usable methane gas and high nitrogen fertilizer. There's even a pasteurization step which kills bad microbes in the fertilizer. That step uses a small portion of the methane to do it. It's win-win all around.
>>
>>956521
This.

I built my own house. Helped family and friends build their own houses and cabins. We did this on weekends and after work. None of us go to gyms. Someone always has a manual labor project of some kind. That's work done for muscles, health, and sometimes pay. It is done during free time.

Going to a gym is tantamount to paying to masturbate.
>>
>>956521
>Counterproductive
Do tell

Also, nice projections.
>>
>>956521
being that I live in Vermont, pour concrete in the summers, and work on the "maple pipeline" in the winters on top of lifting..yes yes I absolutely do think I stand a chance against some scrawny dyel villagers who can't even eat everyday.
>>
>>956922
Oh shit a fellow Vermonter.
What down?
>>
>>956924
*Town
>>
>>956924
Middlesex, what about you?
>>
>>956539
The cities have invaded great and unique states and turned them into their bleak, safe, nanny state Hinterlands. Vermont, and now Maine have been invaded by NYC transplants. Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Colorado have all fallen to big California money. Chicago owns the entire midwest. Don't you see, the second American Civil War is waged everyday along the rural/ urban divide. God willing, it turns physical one day so that we actually have a fighting chance to save what is left of this once beautiful and exceptional country, founded by agrarians for agrarians.
Ave Jefferson.
>>
>>956936
Brattleboro, I know there's a few other /out/ guys around here.
>>
>>956904
>>956915

Look at this road ranging chad
>>
>>956507
Honestly, I don't even notice. I hardly play video games and when people start talking about the I just zone /out/ and think about something else.

I didn't even know that fire watch game was a thing until someone posted about it here.
>>
>>956944

Roid raging*
>>
>>956507
looks like a fun game
>>
>>956948
>Implying you need roids to get swole
The battle cry of the skinnyfats.
>>
>>956886
But the question remains: why do we want more people? What's the benefit?
>>
File: 1487061368381.jpg (131KB, 750x435px) Image search: [Google]
1487061368381.jpg
131KB, 750x435px
>>956507

T.Hick living in the middle of nowhere or privileged suburban rich fag who can afford to go out with mommy and daddy's money
>>
>>956919

You're dumb my man. Sure living an outdoor lifestyle is way healthier than an indoor one. But no amount of physical work substitutes actual running and lifting weights with a strength training purpose l
>>
>>956884

>I'd love niggers and beaners if I lived outdoors

Kill yourself reddit.
>>
>>956873

City people are the least likely to be /pol/acts.

You're just another redditor lefty nigger loving cunt who uses any possible moment to badmouth /pol/
>>
>>956521
>you waste your day being sedentary and then you go undo the damage that does to your body?
Yes
>why not go work on a farm
Because I want a higher standard of living
>>
>>956873
Aaaaannnnddddd they're using this as another chance to bash /pol/

Thread derailed good job faggot
>>
>>956989
>>956984
Considering the number of threads /pol/ has shit up on /out/, turnabout is fair play.
>>
>>956981
>But no amount of physical work substitutes actual running and lifting weights with a strength training purpose l

Sounds pretty unhealthy and a waste of time. You'd fallen for the Gym Jew.
>>
>>956517
>This is a literal result of Jewish capitalist propaganda. Consume & Obey.

dude that's fucking tinfoil hat excuse talk. if you are so mentally weak that TV makes it so you are too lazy to go outside thats your own damn fault. there are plenty of people on this board who do ice climbing, mountain sports, snowshoeing, ice fishing whatever...

i also live in zone 5 and winter /out/ activities are fucking great. dont get me wrong i loved firewatch but its balance. it never stopped me from taking a nature walk in the snow or taking a trip to go boating in warmer climates.
>>
>>956998
also i meant the general "you" not (you) in particular.

I just fucking hate the lack of accountability.
>>
>>956919
Somebody thinks he's Tyler Durden over here
>>956992
>if other people shit up threads well then god damn it I'll shit up threads too
Quality discussion m8
>>
This thread is dildos. Fuck you /out/

I'm gonna go learn how to piss you all off professionally in /hgt/
>>
>>957009
Sorry you can't handle a little banter.

Maybe try browsing 4chan without a stick up your ass.
>>
File: smug.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>957026
>f-f-fucking /pol/!!! gyms are masturbation!!
>banter
you have a thing or two to learn, plebbit
>>
File: DSCN4846b.jpg (5MB, 5000x3748px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4846b.jpg
5MB, 5000x3748px
>>956998
Where I live the weather can kill you like in The Long Dark. Going outside in that is just foolish.

The area of Zone 5 where I live is listed as Zone 5, but temps often dip to below -40F. Normally, it is only about -15F.

>if you are so mentally weak that TV makes

I thought we were talking about video games? I don't even own a TV. The rest of your point is completely moot since I stated that I do go outside quite often. Winter just fucking sucks most years now with all the flooding (can't leave my area due to it since I'm surrounded by rivers. But, yes, people really are that mentally weak. That's why those types of things work and trap them.

Maybe this trend of shit winters will continue and this area will turn into a Zone 8 or 9 from now on. That'd be sweet since I farm and garden so much. I'll just have to go on vacation somewhere to ice fish.
>>
File: 1473741153484.gif (4MB, 425x236px) Image search: [Google]
1473741153484.gif
4MB, 425x236px
>>957029
>gyms are masturbation!

Amen, brother!
>>
>>956521

>less laziness
>bashes people that go to the gym

If you don't go to the gym you've got no right to bitch. If you don't regularly eat well, work out and run, you're better than nobody

○>\{~¡°●[\》~¡
>>
File: 1450908810720.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1450908810720.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>957043
Have you ever brought in hay for a farmer before? Square bales, I mean. Do that every summer, learn to fling 2 bales per hand at one time, and you become one buff, core-strength, mother fucker. Of course, you have to eat right or you'll just look fat and be strong as a bull.

That's only 1 /out/ activity. Being in a gym is an /in/ activity and should not be talked about on this forum, kid.
>>
>>957029
Too bad you have nothing to teach me.
>>
>>957045

I have hauled in square bales, before. And yes, it's a rough job.
But you know what helps you be more efficient at that job?

>working out

They're not called farmer walks for nothing.
Also, I enjoy taking my workout outside sometimes. Running through trails and doing bodyweight exercises when the weather permits. Pull ups off of a tree branch makes me feel like a cave man
>>
>>957052
Working is always better than dicking off, kid. You accomplish 2 goals that way.
>>
>>957054
>maybe if i call him kid itll let me win the argument
>>
>>957055
>getting upset

At least you were not called a faggot, asshole, piece of shit, liberal, nigger, or Trump supporter. I call everyone "kid", kid.
>>
>>957060
im not even the one you were talking to
>>
Is it summer yet?
>>
>>957063
Sure thing, kid.
>>
>>957067

You could work on a farm for 10 years and it won't make you as strong as actually weight training to target specific muscles in ways that promote muscle growth
>>
>>956992
fucking this.

please stop shitting up this board with your misery. I dont mind when /pol/ comes over with a qustion about their bug out bags or actual /out/ questions. but i come to this board to discuss /out/ stuff not shit on people i don't know. sc/out/s are generally happy people. please dont kill our buzz.
>>
>>957069
Those muscles are completely worthless since they do not correspond to day-to-day work, kid.
>>
>>957082
Day-to-day work is completely useless since it does not correspond to muscles, kid.
>>
>>957082

>what is strength training
>>
>>957084
It does when you are throwing haybales around, kid.

>>957088
Something you do when working.
>>
>itt: gym rat defends his gym membership buyers remorse

Go outside.
>>
>>957092
You may want to seek professional attention for your fat hairy old man fetish before you start sucking farm cock off craigslist, kid.
>>
Why don't you two just get it over with and fuck? We'll all just step /out/ so you can have some privacy.
>>
>>956507
Actually I find that survival games have had the opposite effect making people want to go out more, It did that to me
>>
>>956521
Possibly the dumbest post on 4chan. Working out, targetting muscle groups, and controlling pace will always be more effective than outside work when it comes to building muscle. I don't care how many haystacks you toss around, a guy on a barbell will surpass any muscle gains you make working outside.
>>
It's sad to see that one of the best boards of the site has fallen in retard's hands.
The autism strongholds are being destroyed one by one by newcomers.

PS: I fucking hate /pol/.
>>
People don't even go to sit-down restaurants anymore. Plastic people with fake lives as far as the eye can see
>>
>>956515

>These 'people' then go out on internet forums and pretend to act how they think environmentalists act like in order to drive people away from environmentalist causes through Poe's Law.

Environmentalists destroyed themselves like every other institution did, with lies, greed and hypocrisy

>Everyone gibs money cuz made up be while we do the opposite.

Not a single one of the fake environmentalists isn't a hypocrite
>>
>>956517
>snowed in
What kind of /out/ist are you? Get skis/snowshoes and there's no such thing.

>during shitty winters.
Shitty winters are the ones without snow.
>>
>>957282
Oh look, it's this faggot again.
>>
>>957215
except that "muscle gains" are not really an indication of physical fitness which is why most people who lift are doing it for aesthetic reasons and will resort to questionably healthy practices to get to their goals. there is nothing healthier than a lifestyle that includes constant activity and sitting on your ass half the time and targeting muscle groups to get bulky the other half of the time (or even running on a treadmill after you sit on your ass for 8 hours in a row) is not what the human body was intended for.
>>
>>957291

>hurr durr muscles don't make you strong

And I'll repeat what I said earlier

>what is strength training

Not everyone in a gym is there looking to sculpt a perfect 6 pack. In fact, most people that are there for that reason don't last more than a year
>>
File: img.jpg (288KB, 1056x1024px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
288KB, 1056x1024px
>>956507
I understand where you are coming from, but I believe it's one of those cases where it depends on the person.

The people that buy these games all have the free will to do what they choose, correct? Now with that said you get the people with healthy habits that get hooked on games like these and say "I'll spend my next paycheck on gear so I can travel in real life like I do in this game." And they get to it, IF they liked it.

Now you get people like what >>956873 said, the ones with bad life habits or just generally interested more in the fact that it's a "game" and not so much a "simulation". These people enjoy the concept, but can't be bothered to actually experience it for themselves. These type of people are probably not the type you'll want to run into while /out/ either way, and they're content with playing their games and experiencing the virtual concept of being in the "wilderness".

With that said, both types of people that simply didn't find the interest in the concept, will just stop playing.

I feel like this is actually very good, because it's a way to promote a lifestyle through a very common tool now adays: our computers. The people that experience these games will either choose 1. do it in real life 2. just stick with the game, and not bother anyone that does it in real life (since they won't be there).

I personally think it's a great way to encourage others to go out. Games like these have helped encourage my nephew to spend more time outside. What he does in a game, he mimics in my backyard when he comes over. In days with really bad weather, I sometimes watch him play and I've caught him googling some things that have interested him in the games (for example, he wanted to know why it took time to start up fires in the long dark and why he would fail sometimes, compared to minecraft where a fire starts immediately. I showed him some old videos on firemaking, and he was blown away at how it was in real life.

Food for thought.
>>
>>956981
Bullshit. High-intensity trail running (not fucking jogging), burpees, pullups, climbing and regularly lifting heavy weights for building purposes and general labor will indeed get you much fitter than going to a goddamn gym.
>>
I would go outside but I'm too scared, then again even videogames give me anxiety so idk
>>
>>957303

Muscles are supposed to help you physically react to external stimuli you encounter in your life. The controlled environment of a gym is awful for that. You move something heavy repeatedly in a single plane on a flat surface, a situation that never occurs outside of the gym. Gym exercises could be useful for someone who doesn't have a decent strength base, but after that it's superfluous. Endurance/flexibility/mobility/proprioception/coordination are all much more useful than raw strength.
>>
File: 200 percent BAT KEK.jpg (62KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent BAT KEK.jpg
62KB, 400x400px
>>957562
>The controlled environment at the gym is awful for that
-t. Never been to a gym

My job became far easier after I started lifting, and going /out/ became much more enjoyable when I wouldn't need to sit down after walking two miles. Gyms are full of equipment specifically designed to build muscle in target areas with maximum efficiency. Claiming that it's not applicable to the real world is just asinine.
>>
>>957589
I'm not sure If you think you can't get stronger at your job doing your job, you aren't trying hard enough, or your job just isn't very difficult. If you treated your job like a workout, or worked out outside of the gym using full intensity, you'd see progress. Bench press is pointless, nothing you can't do with a weighted backpack unless you can tell me the reason you actually need to be able to bench 350 lbs, it really just becomes gaining superfluous strength for no tangible reason. A weighted backpack works a bigger muscle group too, you're not sitting on your ass/back while your chest, shoulders, and arms do the work. Incline weighted pushups too. That or paddling a boat, hard, not using momentum. All you have to do is know how to engage the muscles properly. I can't think of anything you can do at a gym that can't be done another way.

Like I said, weighted pullups, weighted climbing, weighted hiking, weighted squats, deadlifts of extremely heavy objects and regularly lifting heavy materials for construction purposes and general labor will do the same if not better job at getting you fit than going to a gym. Just another point, a lot of people who lift are in laughable cardiovascular shape. Burpees with jumping knee tucks are okay as long as you keep good form and don't slam your nerves/spine around. Sprinting up mountains and hills is just something they can't do, or trail run large elevation gains. Do you think wildfire fighters are in such great shape because they lift? Fuck no. They run up mountains with full gear on multiple times a week. Fuck you if you think you're fitter than someone who can do that.

A lot of lifters have awful muscular endurance too. They just cannot perform sustained exercise at a high or even medium level. It's pretty pathetic. Not really balanced if you ask me. But just being good at running and not being strong or flexible isn't balanced either.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.