[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to start making outdoors videos, what kind of things should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1486878813074.jpg (983KB, 2136x1424px) Image search: [Google]
1486878813074.jpg
983KB, 2136x1424px
Going to start making outdoors videos, what kind of things should I focus on? There's already a lot of people posting outdoor based videos, is there anything different /out/ would like to see?
>>
>>956101
Skinwalkers.

Like the one standing behind that guy in the distance.
>>
>>956182
I'll do a few on cryptids but the skinwalker meme isn't really a thing where I am. I could do videos on haunted places, ghosts, yowies or areas with ufo sightings.
>>
Make sure you shill your cancerous videos here.
>>
>>956206
>putting sage in all fields
>declaring a sage to show how triggered you are
No worries anon, I'll make weekly threads just for you.
>>
Leave out all but the essence!
One of the reasons people like primitive technology so much is that there's no talk at all. I'm not saying that you should never talk, but leave out all this "heyy guyis, its meee again Bushcraft-john200 Im just out here today, chillin with my new..." (you get the idea)
And try not to be pretentious. Don't bullshit about surviving in a military jargon or living of the land, or call your /out/ings "missions" ect.
>>
>>956251
That's something that really gives me the shits, dumbass kids make the videos all about them rather then the actual topic the video's about. I'd rather have them more informative and relaxing.
>>
>>956101
Alice pack shit. Like a top ten mods or something. Not enough about alice packs out there
>>
>>956288
I've been looking at these at the army disposals, never had the chance to use them but it's something I've wanted to try for a while.
>>
>>956315
I recommend them from my experiences with them. Only downside is that youre pretty much on your own for modifications and whatnots
>>
show the actual proper way to baton wood. like how you are supposed to do it with tiny pieces and your hand or a hard surface. show how to make a bow out of a bundle of sticks and rope. show good traps to make like plank hoof traps. focus on skills and not just the sound of your voice. and put an effort on your skills no half ass half baked "this would work like it's supposed to if this was for reals"
>>
How to build a log cabin from scratch in 24hours or less with minimal tools / woodworking experience.
>>
>>956101
I want to see you indiscriminately cutting down mature trees and carving your name into rock faces while simultaneously preaching about leave no trace camping. Also build cairns.
>>
Make it comfy
>>
>>956251 <-- this
>>
>>956251
It goes either way. This guy just rambles non-stop about everything, being entertaining helps draw a large audience no matter what the topic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIgg6sey0C8
>>
>>956912
He still seems to stay on topic and focuses on what he's working on rather then filming himself all the way through the video. Try watching millennials make outdoor videos, they turn it into a personal vlog where they only film themselves talking shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.