[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey spaniards it's wild camping allowed there? also what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1474177788291.jpg (155KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474177788291.jpg
155KB, 1200x1600px
Hey spaniards it's wild camping allowed there? also what are the best trails in Spain to be away from people? thanks.

pic of a spanish bird.
>>
File: 1487067549722.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487067549722.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>954745
>Hey spaniards it's wild camping allowed there?
No, you can't just go and camp wherever you want. You can only camp in places designated by the local government of every autonomous community(kinda like the states in the USA, every one has it's own laws and stuff) or in campings.

AFAIK at least in Valencia you are allowed to sleep in the while, as in no tent, leave no trash nor/minimum traces you where there and only between sunset and sunrise. Also absolutely no fire in the wild.

>what are the best trails in Spain to be away from people?
Don't really know sorry
>>
>>955147 here again
>or in campings
ok I just looked it up, that'd be campsites sorry, here we just call them campings
>>
>>954745
Looks like an American rack to me, you sure?
>>
The only legal thing is to sleep in your sleeping bag, with no tarp, no tent, every comunity (Madrid, Cataluña, valencia,...) Has its own laws, however there are natural places specifically designated to go out
>>
>>955147
>>955169
Those specific locations are actual camping parks or just spots middle nowhere?

>>955158
Nah, she's prime Spanish meat.
>>
I didn't know there were more Spaniards here
>>
Spaniard here, the "free camping" is forbidden everywhere , but there are spots where you can go camping, those are the comping parks and You Will be with more people, so forget about setting a fire, building your own shelter, ir even breaking a branch without beeing judged , i would reccomend going in the middle of nowhere and hoping no one to notice you
>>
>>955319
This is detailed advice, I appreciate it, anon.

> but there are spots where you can go camping, those are the comping parks
basically the same shit in my country, it fucking sucks, it's always filled with families and faggots that complain if you make noise after 10pm. fuck that shit.

Any tips about good trails? How about Picos Europa?
>>
Picos de Europa is probably one the best places around, not very well known. Camping is restricted, though, and you cannot just plant you tent where you want. Yeah, it sucks, but if we allowed free camping we would get all the frenchies coming along in caravanes and tents and spending no money in hotels.
>>
>>955343
>Camping is restricted
Can I do this? >he only legal thing is to sleep in your sleeping bag, with no tarp, no tent
>>
>>955343
>>955319
>Euros don't even have the freedom to drive out to the woods and pitch a tent
>>
File: seprona.jpg (272KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
seprona.jpg
272KB, 720x480px
Also, expect these guys, they WILL come out of fucking nowhere and you better not have done anything ilegal
>>
>>955425
answer this pls >>955347
>>
>>955178
Ok, it trust your assessment. I am applying for my passport tomorrow!

Any tip on her location? Spain is a little vague...
>>
>>955446

Not him but the entirety of europe is only a little bit bigger than alaska, yet has been inhabited by humans for a lot fuckton longer.

Common sense now brings us to realize that there is no fucking room left in europe, so they need to save what natural beauty and landscape they have left.

That means no shitheads like you are allowed to come and muck the place up.
>>
>>955501
I've already got mine, buying my ticket tomorrow. I'll let you know if she has a sister, though.
>>
>>955575

>That means no shitheads like you are allowed to come and muck the place up.

Yes, but millions of soldiers waging jihad are welcomed. Clearly you don't care about the environment
>>
>>955425
look like a couple of numales to me, driving around their girlfriend's dualsports
>>
>>955590

You're on the wrong board fat boy, /pol/ and all the other overweight stormfags is the other way.
>>
>>955656
t.ahmed goatfucker

>>955343
>but if we allowed free camping we would get all the frenchies coming along in caravanes and tents and spending no money in hotels
>Implying that the average person that likes to sleep outside middle of nowhere is the same type of person that spends thousands in hotels
That's where you are wrong.
>>
>>955579
What the hell, illi just swap ya the younger sis every second Thursday through Sunday.

First Monday of the month a dp threeway, just to keep it interesting!
>>
>>955319
>Spaniard here, the "free camping" is forbidden everywhere , but there are spots where you can go camping, those are the comping parks and You Will be with more people, so forget about setting a fire, building your own shelter, ir even breaking a branch without beeing judged , i would reccomend going in the middle of nowhere and hoping no one to notice you
What a shitty country.
I thought Franco won the war and communists lost.
>>
>>956163
You actually made me laught
>>
>>956163

>tfw communist russia actually had laws in defense of a citizen's right to free camp, and camping was considered a government-funded sport
>>
>>956267
In Poland, I can go & camp almost everywhere (except for places where endangered species live). Had no idea how lucky I am before I came to /out/.
>>
>>954745
You can't camp wherever you want but if you are above 2000 m you can set your tent as long as it's between 20:00 - 8:00.

Picos de Europa is awesome, all the Pyrenees of Aragó or Catalunya are also awesome. Euskadi is one of the best places for going /out/ but there is also less known stuff in Sierra nevada or even around the Madrid area although I don't know much about that.

If you go around the north you'll lose the treeline in the first hour and a half of walking so forget about the stuff that /out/ talks about all the time like hammocks fancy knives or campfires, you won't be using any of that.
>>
>>956124
Depends on how hot the little sister is. But you taking a 4 day set Thursday through Sunday isn't in my favor. I'd agree to a swing schedule 3-4 one week and then 4-3 the next and DP 3 ways during the exchange every other week alternating older and younger. That way we have even time and equal miles so to speak. Agreed?
>>
>>956124
Just reread your offer and realized that I said exactly what you did. My bad. But I still like my other terms better. What do you say?
>>
>>956362
>>956359
I'm still in.

t. SW Utah Mormon poster w/two already, though don't share that

Deals can be made under authority
>>
>>954745
that bitch looks like she was already culturally enriched during the last dark ages
>>
File: 20160720_102337.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160720_102337.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>956305
Same with Norway. Can even camp on other people's property. Didn't realize until i was driving to France and HAD TO PAY for a tent pitch. Literally paid 100 £ in Switzerland for something I would get even better and for free back home.
>>
>all those foreigners complaining about not being able to just go innawoods
Frechies all come in their caravans, and already park their autocaravan in a gas station and move around in a bike. Gotta get those yurobucks.
I guess it also has to do with the fact that half of Spain catches fire every single summer.
>>
Are those laws actually enforced though?
>>
>>956850
Alonso I get where you're coming from, I live in your old neighbor and it's the same shit in regards of /out/ laws, fires and necessity for receiving those sweet northern monies but for fucks sake I people should be allowed to actually experience /out/doors and that include camping in the little cool places that we have. I for sure do less harm to the woods even if I spend the night there than the usual fatlard that will leave trash everywhere or the 4x4 group that will ruin the ground.

That being said people should have the liberty but also the responsibility of making things work. If a retard leaves trash everywhere, burns half forest do negligence it should be held accountable for it.
>>
>>956305
Are there people cooking meth or homeless people out innawoods getting free tents and food stamps junking everything up like in USA?
>>
>>955178
Another spaniard anon here.
They are camping parks
Camping is generally forbidden in spain. As the other anon said, there is general legislation established at national and autonomic level, but provinces, municipalities and parks can also set up their own set of rules. In any case, I've heard of very few places where it is legal.

Another big prohibition is fire: you are not allowed to make fires at all, even in a stove, outside of the legaly established places. In the summer, even in the legal fire locations fires are prohibited. And this one is a big no no. I would assume they'll butcher your ass if you get caught.

On the other hand, despite what the legislation says regarding camping, bivuoaquing is generally permited/condoned/not prosecuted if you are respectful (i.e. LNT) and you have a reason for it, that is, you are doing a long route (e.g. the GR-10, let's say) and are far away of any other accomodation.

The only other places where camping is allowed is in refuges. Some of them advise you to bring a tent in case there are no vacancies, to camp in a zone nearby. During winter, some of them are closed, but you may get away with camping close by.

>>956331
Do not take that 2000 m. as a rule, at all. Many of the places at that altitude are national parks, where specially hard restrictions apply. That rule does exist however in some places, but only for bicouaquing, never, ever, for camping
>>
>>958981
Fugg, you guys are really depressing me.
>>
>>958995
>>958995
Believe me, i feel you. I live here.
But on the other hand, we need to take care of the few pristine spaces that we have so, I understand the need for strict laws.

As an example, bears went almost extinct in the early 90s in Spain, reaching a total population of around 70, distributed in 3 or 4 disconected areas. Now, after almost 3 decades of protection, they are estimated to be 250-300 individuals, but with total extinction in one of the zones.
>>
>>959593
You just have to learn how to enjoy bivouacking and cold dinners, or refuges.
>>
>>958995
You might be interestes in this
http://www.fedme.es/download.php?doc=http://www.fedme.es/salaprensa/upfiles/295_F_es.pdf&name=Conoce-Espana-y-Portugal-caminando.pdf
>>
>>959606
>.pdf
damn, I almost fell for your trojan, 4chan hacker.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.