[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any /out/-approved games? The only somewhat-related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: C4r3lA3WIAIu6ZC.jpg (140KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C4r3lA3WIAIu6ZC.jpg
140KB, 1200x675px
Are there any /out/-approved games? The only somewhat-related ones I can find seem to have zombies for some odd reason.
>>
File: Stardew_Valley.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Stardew_Valley.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
>>954524
/out/: The Game
>>
>>954528
SDV is p awesome
>>
>>954524
The Long Dark
>>
File: 1463509451578.jpg (102KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463509451578.jpg
102KB, 800x800px
Lock the computer and go the fuck outside.
>>
File: U4d1Nlm.gif (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
U4d1Nlm.gif
435KB, 720x404px
>>954557
The long dark what?
>>
>>954557
that game is fucking awesome. would highly recommend to anyone.
>>
>>954524
The forest.

Play on peaceful if you don't want to add fending off psycho cannibals to your otherwise comfy forest life
>>
dayz is literally /out/

you just wonder around the forest killing pigs and sitting in bushes and shit
>>
The trail
>>
Firewatch
>>
>>955551
Replayability is nil but I enjoyed this very much. Worth the money.

>>954653
>implying dark isn't a noun
*wink*
>>
no one mentioned the flame and the flood?
>>
>>955621
Give me the down and dirty of it
>>
Is there? Oh yeah.

Unreal World
http://www.unrealworld.fi/

The Long Dark
http://hinterlandgames.com/

Those two are awesome. Although The Forest might be ok too, haven't played much that though (there's some sort of creepy forestpeople but they are no zombies, I guess?)
>>
>>955677
>unreal world

thanks for the suggestion man I love it
>>
The last Uncharted is fucking beautiful, but I'm really pissed nobody has mentioned the obvious Skyrim. It's even better with immersion mods like camping and frost.
>>
>>954524
the forest definately.
>>
>>954524
>Are there any /out/-approved games?
Hide and seek is always good when outdoors
>>
>>954524
I like fishing and hiking.

>>954528
More of a scheduling game where you plan each day around birthdays, festivals and fitting what where.
>>
>>955914
does airsoft count
>>
>>955951
Are you doing it in the woods or some other outdoor equivalent?

When I younger my friends and I would dig out trenches in the desert for some good old fashion trench warfare
>>
File: B4arXi0.jpg (388KB, 2000x2943px) Image search: [Google]
B4arXi0.jpg
388KB, 2000x2943px
S.T.A.L.K.E.R is the original out game. Made most people on this board want to go out in the first place
>>
>>955654
you travel on a raft across flooded landscape. With a doggo. And you have to build basic survival shit, evade wolves, sleep and stuff.

There are vids on YT
>>
>>955654
by the way I misspelled the title. It's The Flame In the Flood, and it's on gog.com (and steem I think)

There's also project zomboid (you can turn the zombies off if you want), and just try to survive.
>>
Would Rust count?
>>
The Hunter: call of the wild https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOTYfGMyoE
>>
>>956898
Rust most certainly counts. It's what /out/ and /k/ have been preparing to do for years.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.