[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy survived for well over a year without any shelter or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: mexicanintellectual.png (412KB, 634x643px) Image search: [Google]
mexicanintellectual.png
412KB, 634x643px
This guy survived for well over a year without any shelter or supplies or prior preparation.

How come you faggots claim its impossible for someone to live /innawoods/ where there's much more abundant food options/shelter and prior planning for a long period without any human contact?
>>
>>953833
Well, if you'd like to bring some friends along in case you need to engage in some good old fashioned cannibalism to survive, be my guest.
>>
>>953845
And that's game.

Try again later op.
>>
>>953833
I still call bullshit no way he was in the ocean for that long. But it's still easier to fish then hunt with your bare hands in winter.
>>
>>953833
Despite everything humans still have some innate survival instict that resurface when they are brought to the edge
>>
>>953833
>How come you faggots claim its impossible for someone to live /innawoods/ where there's much more abundant food options/shelter and prior planning for a long period without any human contact?

No one said that.
>>
>>953936
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>953954
Your hallucinations are noted
>>
>>953954
In the jungle baby?
>>
>>953833
Because there is a big difference between surviving, and living.

Anyone can survive innawoods for a while.

Living is different. Being comfortable, warm, and not hungry is completely different that being cold, wet, miserable, and slowly starving.
>>
>>953833
whats the backstory? was he on a boat for that long? or on an island?

if on a boat - how did he get water? drinking fish blood?
>>
>>954006
>i will surTHRIVE

Mkkay.
>>
>>953998
You're gonna die!
>>
File: 1487240938548.png (130KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487240938548.png
130KB, 500x450px
>>953845
>>953881
>>
>>954576
fish blood is too salty to drink
>>
>>954651
Just do the Grylls seagull shit enema. Do it for England!
>>
>>953833
Did he kill his friend to eat him, or did he just eat the corpse after it died?
If his buddy died and he ate the cadaver to survive then the family shouldn't get shit for suing.
>>
>>954651
but what did he drink then?
>>
>>954651
turtle blood isnt, and neither is your own piss
>>
>>955083
This I don't see why dehydration is even a problem when people naturally have an endless supply of urine that they can drink at anytime. Personally my whole house is powered from my urine due to a urine wheel I've installed. I cook, drink, and bathe in my never ending supply of fresh urine. My water bill is non existent, I can not remember a time I took a sip of anything other than my urine.
>>
>>954842
No one will ever know desu
>>
>>954850
Water.
>>
Because when I go backpacking I want a comfy yet rugged week away from people and civilization. I don't want to spend a fucking year on the brink of starvation and have to eat my friends to make it home. Obviously it's possible to survive in the wilderness because that is what humans did for hundreds of thousands of years in nearly every environment and climate on earth, but that was a hard life. Hunter gatherers starved to death, they died from minor wounds and infections, they had to abandon babies and children in order to make sure they would survive. I like the woods but I also like being able to count on my own survival
>>
>being sued
You can't ate people without buying them from their family first!
>>
>>953833
WHat are you on about, OP? Every time I've ever been on /out/ there's at least one anon talking about either running away permanently, living as a homeless, building a town or building a permanent shelter. It's actually a little hilarious.
>>
>>955349
Seriously this. Lots of /out/ists have a survival fetish, but for most of us being out is just about being out.
>>
>>953970

He's right you faggot. All people ever talk about here is how it's impossible to live by yourself in the wilderness for extended periods of time
>>
>>953833
Youre retarded. You could as well ask every single poor person on earth "Why arent you rich? Why didnt you just rob a bank or claim someones property or anything?"

Kill yourself, you fucking imbecile. You complete moron.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.