[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so me and my buddy were having a smoke when we heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: 20170218_015022.jpg (2MB, 1568x1362px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_015022.jpg
2MB, 1568x1362px
Hey guys, so me and my buddy were having a smoke when we heard a coyote calling like crazy just over the house, so we went chasing after it (almost killed the one of the fuckers too) anyways, we came across these remains right by where the coyote was calling. My buddy thinks its a dog but the teeth don't look like it to me... Anyone on hear that can positively ID what these coyotes mauled?

P.S. yes I know that this wasnt killed right before we stumbled on it and has been sitting there for a while.
>>
Confirmed Dinosaur
>>
>>953340
Why did you chase the coyote?
>>
>>953365
They have been taking neighbors dogs, cats and are considered a pest in my state.
>>
>>953340
looks like a coyote skull.
>>
in b4 OP chased a mourning coyote
>>
>>953367
Your neighbors are idiots for leaving their pets outside unattended, and don't deserve to have them
>>
>>953383
Seriously. Responsible owners keep their pets in cages.
>>
>>953383

Tris. That coyote was doing a community service. Fuck those inconsiderate people who enslave their pets and neglect them
>>
File: 1422577483904.jpg (63KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
1422577483904.jpg
63KB, 622x521px
Coyotes should all be shot desu
>>
>>953340
I would pay for that skull, looks pretty neat.
>>
File: 1465290025622.jpg (61KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1465290025622.jpg
61KB, 500x399px
There was no coyote. You didn't almost kill one. You need to stop smoking meth, you're having hallucinations.
>>
>>953419
This is commiefornia where there's no one last bit of undeveloped land left in the southern part of the state. Coyotes are getting revenge for taking their ancestral lands
>>
>>953340
I would say that it's a coyote do to the canine size
>>
>>953388
Lol.

>>953383
Not allowing a dog to roam around and keeping it locked up is fucked up. Shit happens but locking an animal inside so that it doesnt get hurt or killed is retarded.

>>953419
Kinda. Some people dont deserve their animals, others do.
>>
>>953388
>>953535
No one ever said cages
Walk with your dog outside, and it wont get eaten by coyotes
Leave your dog outside unattended, and it is your fault when it gets eaten, not the coyotes
>>
>>953509
Northern California here, pretty rural. Coyotes are my buddies though, I give them the remains of a retarded calf and a very old sheep.

Protip if you wanna feed your coyote friends, the retarded calf has been out there for like two weeks, but after two days the only thing left on the Barbados sheep was is mane and horns
They fucking love oily sheep
>>
>>953340
That's a wolf skeleton.
>>
possum
>>
Bigish dog skull see st. bernard..

http://www.boneroom.com/store/p1110/Bone_Clones%C2%AE_Domestic_Dog_Skull_-_St._Bernard.html

That 'fin' on top is where muscles attach.
>>
>>953340
That skull is in nice shape. I would go back for it and start a cult..
>>
File: wolo.jpg (87KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
wolo.jpg
87KB, 620x400px
>>954268
i will follow yuo, o dark one.

wolowolowolowolowolowolowolowolowolowolowolo
>>
>>953383

No, the neighbour's are idiots for not getting pets that can kill the coyote.

I got a big ass mastiff that's killed three coyotes over the past 4 yrs. They get into our yard and he just fucks up them.
>>
>>953383
>>953535
>be arizonan
>mfw a friend tells me a mountain lion used to roam their neighborhood and ate her cat
>>
>>953340
Looks like a raccoon or a possum.
>>
>>955585
This guy gets it. I picked up a great dane pup a few weeks ago. Whenever I have a full grown dane, the coyotes stay out of my yard. The breeders probably had 100 danes on the property. They said that their neighbors were having problems with bears, but they weren't. Go figure.
>>
>>955585
You're not worried about infections or rabies?
>>
>>953367
Imagine what they think of us u_u
>>
>>953340
It's a saber tooth tiger, given the size and shape of the fangs.
>>
>>955585
Your "big ass mastiff" is going to die of old age at 6 years.
>>
>>953383
>silly faggot PETA member wandered onto /out/ where people actually understand how nature works.
>>
>>953340
Originally thought badger, because of the tooth size and sagittal crest. But with that inward scoop, definitely not. Likely coyote.
>>
Archaeologist here, currently taking a class about identifying animal bones.
It has large canines and the molars appear to overlap, not 100% sure from this angle. This would means it's a carnivore.

It's a moderate runner, based on the metacarpals. It's a carnivore based on the dentition, overlapping sharp molars, for cutting not chewing.

I'll guess it's a canid, you didn't provide a good picture, it's blurry, at an angle and there's no reference for scale.
>>
>>958054
I can tell it's not a badger by the shape of the teeth. Also badgers would have shorter limbs because they are diggers.
>>
>>957977
>silly faggot ignoramus that thinks domesticated animals are part of nature
>>
>>956800
>die of old age at 6 years
Maybe do some research on animal longevity? Addendum: if your 80-year-lifespan parrot gets eaten by your fifteen-year-lifespan housecat, well, you see where this is going.
>>
File: Skeleton - Possum.jpg (1MB, 1824x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton - Possum.jpg
1MB, 1824x1052px
Its a possum you dumb faggots
>>
>>960239
No anon, clearly it is well and truly dead.
>>
>>960307

It is merely pretending
>>
File: Opossum_Skull.jpg (39KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
Opossum_Skull.jpg
39KB, 600x369px
>>953340
That cranial crest is making me want to say Opossum
>>
>>960228
guy was wrong with 6, but their average lifespan is 10-12 years.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.