[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would I be able to find area-specific info on plants &

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: imgres.png (5KB, 227x134px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
5KB, 227x134px
Where would I be able to find area-specific info on plants & animals? Things to watch out for, good things to eat, etc.
>>
>>949479
The internet.
>>
>>949483
I came here to post exactly this.
Image related
>>
>>949647
Thank you for that!
>>
>>949483
>>949647
Thanks, guys.
Do you know any internet forums dedicated to outdoor activities that I could go to? They might be able to help.
>>
>>949684
4chan /out/ is an awesome outdoor forum for questions!
>>
>>949479
>Where would I be able to find area-specific info on plants & animals?
Weed shop, zoo

>Things to watch out for
Hippies, art majors

>good things to eat
Trippy mushrooms, pizza
>>
>>949479
East side or west side? If its the west side this is literally the best book on flora for our region. https://www.amazon.com/Plants-Pacific-Northwest-Coast-Pojar/dp/1551055309
If your on the east side i cant help much
>>
>>949736
West for now. I'm moving up there to go use my GI bill. I'm looking at the tri-cities area after I'm done with that.
>>
>>949737
Well welcome. I prefer to live in the west side and visit the east but to each his own.
>>
>>949741
I've been in New Mexico for the past 6 or so years. I've grown accustomed to the desert.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg (1MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_134032.jpg
1MB, 1494x2656px
>>949747
>desert
>wa

pls anon. live a little. pic related, northwest Washington state. fuck tri cities.
>>
>>949769
The neat part is that's still not that far of a drive.
>>
>>949772
Depends on how far west you want to go. Going to the coast takes ~4hours from Seattle. It takes ~4.5hours from the Tri-Cities to Seattle. If the passes are open. All east west passes in Washington were closed last week. Also the Wa desert is a bit different.

On the other hand you would be closer to Mt, Id & Wy. Each has some amazing /out/ related stuff. And the blue Mountains of Or are fucking awesome.
>>
Looking to escape the endless privately owned forests on the east coast and move out west. Was thinking of North ID but WA is also on my list. Anyone post local info?
>>
>>949832
Local info. Its good. Source - Grew up in Md. The whole state has a lot to offer. Or has more relaxed gun laws. So if owning a SBR ets is important to you may want to consider. Id is good too so is western Mt.
>>
File: rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg (184KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_20161027_110251.jpg
184KB, 1328x747px
>>949772
Youre right, but why not live in this and then drive to the scrub land instead?

I love WA, it has a little bit of everything and its all close enough to be accessible.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.