[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here into poaching? Is it okay in moderation? Stories,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

File: fatguy.jpg (378KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fatguy.jpg
378KB, 2048x1536px
Anyone here into poaching? Is it okay in moderation? Stories, experiences, please share.
>>
>>949454
No. Go away
>>
>>949454
>Anyone here into poaching?

No

I hate poachers, they are thieves are vermin..
>>
>>949478
you say this because you live in civilisation and all the dangerous animals have been cleared from ever sneaking up on you while you are asleep and eating your face.
while I sympathise with your good nature, I do not respect your very bourgeoisie outlook on nature.
>>
>>949484
>>949454
I poach poachers, so yes.
>>
Just do what you want, the conservation officers rarely leave the office except to go to conferences in Vegas or Hawaii

T
t. Black Bear gall bladder harvester
>>
File: 1399326355601.jpg (71KB, 552x468px) Image search: [Google]
1399326355601.jpg
71KB, 552x468px
>>949484
you say this because it triggered a kneejerk reaction in you as you are used to hypocritical cattle-eating greenpeace faggots whining about hunters on the internet because feels.
While I sympathise with you wanting to shit on anti-hunting fags, I do not respect you because this guy is talking about poachers and even explicitly calls them thieves.
>>
I have no sympathy or respect for it in civilized native. I have some sympathy in Bumblefuck, Africa if a person is trying to feed/support their family. Why would Takumbe give a fuck if rhinos are endangered when his family is starving?
>>
There are two kinds of poachers.
One is a profiteer who kills for horn or ivory.

The other hunts game out of season or without a license.
>>
>>949484
>you say this because you live in civilisation and all the dangerous animals have been cleared from ever sneaking up on you while you are asleep and eating your face.
>while I sympathise with your good nature, I do not respect your very bourgeoisie outlook on nature.

If you poach from me on my land you steal from me and my family.

When I was a kid ( a long time ago!) we used get a lot of poachers they would come in with dogs with big wooden blocks attached to their collars and leave empty cartridges on doorsteps as threats. Thhey would shoot any animal that moved and leave out snares that they did not check and were very cruel to the terriers the brought to throw into sets and warrens (with nets).

They would fire on me with birdshot from a distance and I would return same and made a game out of stalking them but that stopped after they murdered a neighbor by shooting him in the back repeatedly with a ,22. After that I would go out with my dad and neighbors and they stopped coming only after we found burnt their cars on the place they entered from road

We looked after the game on our land well and left copse and released rabbit and fowl.

It was shit to find those bastards had killed it all (even very young animals).

I hate them but it is a long time ago and probably in a place you have never been to so what do I know.

I will always remember seeing a derr that had dragged itself half way across a field with a massive bloodtrail with a gut shoot and the look in its eye (I put it down). They just shoot it for the hell of it.

So I know poachers and I fucking hate them. They would do it to sell to butchers for cash the likes rabbit and wild pheasant.

Horrible cruel vicious scrum.
>>
>>949454
I shot a squirrel once because I was hungry and I was fifteen miles from the nearest store. Does that count?
>>
>>949530
>very bourgeoisie outlook
you should stop believing marxist shit, I grew up farming and it was not an easy life then
>>
>>949454
Poaching or killing a deer out of season because you have kids to feed?
The law says it is illegal to kill an animal that could feed my family for the winter.
I'm no criminal so I will let my kids starve to death.
>>
>>949537
>Poaching or killing a deer out of season because you have kids to feed?
>The law says it is illegal to kill an animal that could feed my family for the winter.
>I'm no criminal so I will let my kids starve to death.

If you have lived a life in this day and age that means you need to shoot pregnant deer on someone else s land as a trespasser to feed your kids you are a fuck up of epic proportion and your kids are in big fucking trouble and you need to rethink every single decision you made that put yourself in that situation and get a job.
>>
OP here. I realize poaching on private land is fucked up, also killing big game for fun is fucked up, killing big shit in africa for money, yes all very fucked up. But if I want to plink around in a national forest and kill small stuff to cook, who the fuck really minds, eh? Also just wanted to hear some interesting stories.
>>
>>949454
is this now an ivory trade honeypot? what kind of dildo would admit to poaching? fuck you OP....
>>
>>949530
Okay grandpa story time is over
>>
>>949542
sure am glad that families don't go through hard times that they have no real control over. that'd suck wouldn't it?

really though hunting on someone's land without permission is a nasty thing to do. i can understand being in a spot where that's your only option, but most people probably are just being lazy or evil.
>>
File: DSC04214.jpg (522KB, 2101x969px) Image search: [Google]
DSC04214.jpg
522KB, 2101x969px
>>949454
ate a Zebra, for breakfast,,
>>
>>949563
You little cunts aren't worthy of tounging his assohole. Have some respect for your elders and betters
>>
ITT: trolls ignoring sensible arguments like >>949531 and going after easy targets... kinda like poachers do.
>>
>>949578

>poachers

Why do you have to demonize people with labels?
>>
>>949574
I'll leave the asshole tongueing to you friend
>>
File: 02S6upL.jpg (17KB, 465x306px) Image search: [Google]
02S6upL.jpg
17KB, 465x306px
>>949518
I'd wipe out every nigger in Africa to save a single endangered species.
Population projections for Africa are horrifying (really, they are everywhere but for different reasons). Because of the white man's unrestrained, guilt-fueled charity and hand-me-down technology, the old limiting factors on negroid expansion have been lifted and they're projected to go from a bit over 1 billion to 4 billion by 2100. I foresee two potential outcomes. The civilied world finally coming to its senses and unleashing a designer plague or a figurative biblical locust swarm sucking the earth dry Haiti-style.
>>
>>949621
I'm all for putting an end to white guilt, but really, it's all humans that should be wiped out. We don't do any good for anything.
>>
>>949563
I had a classmate in high school who grew up in Rhodesia and had similar stories, and he'd be about 28 now.
>>
File: zretz.jpg (58KB, 516x499px) Image search: [Google]
zretz.jpg
58KB, 516x499px
>>949530

How many kestrels, goshawks and buzzards did you trap or poison to protect your precious game birds you faggot
>>
>>949484
nice b8
>>
>>949454
>is it okay?

If I find it growing in my garden, it gets harvested. Don't give a fuck if it has leaves on top or antlers. Fuck deer.
>>
>>949487

no u dont nigga
>>
>>949657
>How many kestrels, goshawks and buzzards did you trap or poison to protect your precious game birds you faggot

None. Because crows drive them off you city dwelling eco hippy
>>
File: 1446357120897.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1446357120897.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>949484
>>949509
>>949621
>>
huge deer population is kept domesticated where I live, redneck friends always go full bloodlust when they see 12 deer standing in my front yard

>TFW I have over a ton of easily accessible free range venison roaming around my neighborhood
>TFW I am less than 3 miles away from a valley that has an active boar population in the 2-300lb range
I will never go hungry.
>>
>>949564
Why is hunting on someone else's land bad? It's not like the deer cares where you shoot it
>>
Here is a hypothetical. You have a deer tag and are hunting during a legal season.

The unit you are hunting in has its boundaries along a creek. You come across a deer that is fifty yards on the wrong side of the boundary.

It would be a legal deer if it was standing 50 yards in a different direction. If you shoot it where it stands you are a poacher.

Do you think a person who takes this shot is as guilty as someone shooting an out of season and/or illegal sized deer?
>>
>>949780
it's legal to hunt bears in spring time, yet their meat is better in the fall, tell me again about infallible laws
>>
>>949800
I dont think quality of meat is a factor when game laws are made.

Around here you can hunt bear in spring and fall anyway though.

Take your pick: Spring for a good hide, fall for good meat.
>>
>>949564
What is a good bank? What is the money any modern goverment gives you as monetary aid when you have children. I know plenty of unemployed fuck ups that drink all week and can still afford food fo their kids. If your excuse is that your family is starving you don't deserve a family.
>>
>>949713
Take a Pronghorn in front of me without a tag and your looking at an A.D. to the back of the head.
>>
>>949855
Why would a hunter have someone as unstable as you in their presence? Have you considered reporting yourself to the FBI for terrorism?
>>
>>949855
How exactly would you know if I have a tag or not? What makes what I do Any of your fucking business?
Entitlement much?
>>
>>949942
Ur on public land and taking public game so yea you're afforded 0 privacy.

Entitlement much?
>>
>>949945
Yeah that's the attitude anon fuck privacy
And fuck the laws.
>>
>>949945
So you're a self appointed game warden going around checking people's tags? Fuck yourself.
>>
>>949454

Look at that fat, disgusting waste of flesh pretending he's better than a perfectly evolved apex predator >:-(
>>
game wardens are cucks, everyone kill all the animals!
>>
>>949744

so why the fuck do gamekeepers also trap and kill crows?
>>
>>949454
Poaching in moderation is called hunting faggot.
>>
....not sure if this was poaching: back in my youth I used shot twice my daily limit for ducks on a regular basis, would shoot them on the water, would not use a plug, didnt buy duck stamp, no hunting license

Would ride around looking for geese, see some in some ol' farmer's rice field, would blast them if we could find a way to sneak up on them, or shoot them at night

just a dumb out-of-control country punk
>>
>>949621
>I'd wipe out every nigger in Africa to save a single endangered species
Blame old as fuck rich chinese that think rhino horn cures erectile dysfunction
>>
File: pol.jpg (159KB, 468x750px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
159KB, 468x750px
>>949621
>>
>be me
>Be inna hunting cabin
>Up early on a cold morning
>Start making breakfast
>See beautiful carribou in the distance
>I don't have carribou game tags... But I do have a Remington 700 in .308
>Look down at my frying pan
>Eggs are ready
>Mow down on my poached eggs and toast (shit was cash)
>>
>>950599
If you ate them, I see no problem with this.

>>950605
If you've never tried it, you don't know that it doesn't work.
>>
>>950611
>.308
kys
>>
>>949518
they dont hunt rhinos for food they hunt them to sell their horns and buy booze
>>
>>950636
Idiot.
>>
>>950608
>/int/ is talking with /k/
>suddenly /int/ is talking to somebody else
It always bothers me.
>>
>>950618

I know drinking bleach will hurt me and I haven't tried that either.
>>
>>949454
> go to Malta
> book a boat
> go out during the night
> look out for refugees on boats
> drench them in gasoline
> watch them burn or sink
not even illegal
>>
>>950608
more
>>
I spent a few months homeless up in the area of Silver City ID. I poached two doe during that time to keep fed.
>>
>>949969
And judge, and jury, and most importantly executioner.
>>
Honestly? Poaching is an amazing way for homosexuals to get laid. Especially on federal land.
>>
>>950905
>I know drinking bleach will hurt me
Actually, that's speculation. You don't know something unless you've personally experienced it.
>>
>>949454
>Am I a poacher?
No. In Australia, small game that are pest species like rabbits and foxes are always legal to hunt, all the time. Hell, if I use a bow I don't even need a gun license. I don't have the stuff to hunt anything bigger humanely, so I stick to small game, and I pretty much have no need of poaching.

>Is it OK in moderation?
Depends. If suddenly rabbits were made illegal to hunt, I'd probably keep hunting them without a really good reason for banning them. If I was in Africa and was given the opportunity to hunt endangered species for no reason....well, fuck that. That's retarded.

Dudes hunting out of season to support their family is fine by me too. If you're good you can catch a handfull of rabbits; a rabbit each night could feed a small family. A deer can provide meat for weeks. A few ducks can be eaten for a while too. I'm suprised more poorfags aren't into it.

>Experiences

I once was out in the bush and spotted a rabbit. Didn't shoot it though, since I was busy. It ran onto what was probably somebody's land, and thought "if I was hunting, I'd still probably shoot it. The farmer who owns that land would probably thank me too".
>>
File: image_01-32.jpg (134KB, 960x528px) Image search: [Google]
image_01-32.jpg
134KB, 960x528px
limit is 5. I always keep 8.
no license no limits.
no fucks given
cashme
>>
>>949632
If humans do not good then surely nothing else does either.
>>
Poachin' deer drinkin' beer laughing at queers

Fucking libs
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.