[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first two nights solo /out/ Any thing that I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1290898_orig.jpg (52KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1290898_orig.jpg
52KB, 480x380px
>first two nights solo /out/
Any thing that I should know about before I go?
>>
File: backpackguide.jpg (149KB, 700x606px) Image search: [Google]
backpackguide.jpg
149KB, 700x606px
>>949375
Man we need more information. Have you camped before, where are you camping, what specifically do you need help with and so on. Pic is basic checklist but without knowing where you're going or what you're doing its hard to be specific.
>>
>>949595
>Have you camped before
Many times, just not alone.

>where are you camping
In a moderate climate

>what specifically do you need help
I don't think I really need any help with the act of camping per se, more how to cope with the time when the night comes and there's nothing to do. Also is it normal to get spooked?
>>
>>949598
>normal to get spooked
Yes, for fags.
>>
bring a book and headlamp
>>
>>949605
>Yes, for fags
Personal experience?
>>
>>949614
kek
>>
>>949614
Solid burn.
>>
Yah, bring whiskey and try not to burn yourself too badly. Remember to toss a capful into the fire as an offering to your god of choice.
>>
Oh except Boreas, that son of a bitch takes it as a challenge.
>>
>>949375
bring a book

First solo i went on I did not bring anything to read. Yeah I explored a ton but at night when you just want to relax and sit you need something to do to keep your mind off of skinwalkers.
>>
Don't wipe your bum with nettles! But seriously bring a book or a short wave radio.
>>
>>949598
>Also is it normal to get spooked?
Its funny, but I get a lot more spooked at night when I'm with a group than I am when I'm alone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.