[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was supposed to break heat records today. 87. It is 3 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

It was supposed to break heat records today. 87. It is 3 and my thermometer reads 70
>>
Send a few degrees my way, we only have 7
>>
>>947008
Fuck this guy OP send your degrees my way instead. it only got up to the 40s today and i wanted to hang out outside.
>>
>>946906
Im only mad because i drove 60 miles to the beach and barely fished it was too cold.

Maybe it was just wishful thinking. But hey, i did get retarded drunk at the beach:^)
>>
It is gonna be +7 DegC in my town in Southern Ontario this weekend. (For those of you using the arcane imperial system, that is 45 DegF)
>>
>>947013
I am going to target jacks in about 20 min
>>
It's supposed to be 40 (104) fucking degrees soon. I am not keen.
>>
File: wwHOGkK.jpg (45KB, 576x647px) Image search: [Google]
wwHOGkK.jpg
45KB, 576x647px
>>
>>947928
;_;

I think this is the end you guise. Please scatter half my ashes in the Tasman Sea and send the other half to Bepsi to use as dinkbait.
>>
>>947928
Wtf how could it be that hot in winter
>>
>>948041
in winter, the further south you go the hotter it gets. Right now there are firestorms in antarctica because during the period between the winter and spring equinox a portal to hell opens.

it's the opposite during summer, except that the arctic has no hell portal because it's just ice.
>>
>>947649
That's impossible, every Canadian I've met tells me the entire country is a frozen hellscape with -60 wind chill from October to May
>>
>>948276
Pretty true before 2000, but thanks to all the climate change that isn't happening we are getting ridiculously warm winters (and some cold ones, it seems like the cold ones are getting more cold and the warm ones are getting more warm).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.