[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I not get spooked from going /out/ ? >went walking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 14

How do I not get spooked from going /out/ ?

>went walking down trail near my house earlier today in broad daylight
>it's much darker under the trees in the trail than I thought
>start to go over bridge above small stream
>get spooked and go back to house
>>
File: 1473796431172.jpg (22KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473796431172.jpg
22KB, 600x375px
Just quit being a giant pussy.
>>
>>946681
Have you tried not being a giant faggot?
>>
>>946681
Its simple anon: just bring an assault rifle, a few grenades, a small artillary cannon and a truck mounted machine gun. You can throw your safety blanket in there too if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>946681
I have woods near me, and I live in a rural area, so it gets pitch black at night + I have terrible night vision.

definitely makes me jumpy. I dont think I could walk through the woods without my headlamp
(tried it several times, but backed off each time)
>>
>>946792
>I dont think I could walk through the woods without my headlamp
*at night, of course.

I dont understand how it could dark enough during the day to get spooked
>>
You are spooked because you use Vision only, and have no experience to back up the gaps in your vision.

So you can't track, so you don't know if you are alone.

You are not used to going for audible noises, so it confuses you. You can't hear what is there.

Human ability to smell might not be magnificant, but its potent. So you can't tell if a area is marked.

You aren't used to the weather, so you can't tell what is going to happen based on clouds, winds, humidity or pressure.

You basically suffering from a form of sensory overload, where not knowing just makes you paranoid.
Just hike some more, or go hunting, until it goes away.
>>
>>946681
Everything is out to kill you in the dark OP. Never let your guard down. Your ancestors didn't, That's why you got made.
>>
File: 1484782015780.png (148KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484782015780.png
148KB, 327x338px
>>946829

This guy gets it.
>>
>>946829
Nope. Being stressed out all the time is unhealthy and has a huge fitness cost.
That's why normal people aren't like op
>>
>>947141

>low fitness > deadmeat
>>
File: hiking_in_australia.jpg (31KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
hiking_in_australia.jpg
31KB, 400x270px
Ok, listen the fuck up. I've seen a few threads about this and a few aussies suggesting buying their own land for a white village to raise their children.

I admit, at first i shitposted you guys and thought the ideas was stupid. But it's actually quite a smart idea.

So i'm a farmer in the north of victoria, with just over 2500 acres of land situated in a beautiful valley. I'm also great mates with my local council, they come over for a good aussie BBQ quite often.

I say this, because i'm in a position to get any sort of development on my land approved and legal. This means, if we were to turn my land into a new town, i could make it happen very easily.

My land is also fairly remote, right near the NSW/VIC border and far away from the cancer that is melbourne. It's also very fertile land and somewhat near tourism hotspots in winter time (snowfields).

So yes, i'm taking applications from anons who would be interested in moving to australia to build a white enclave with me (no financial investment required, i already own the land). I will also sponsor you with a visa to come live here by pretending you work on my farm.

I need strong capable and intelligent white men of all kinds, looking to build a home for their family and turn our village into a profitable and livable place for our children to live in prosperity amongst like minded peers.

If you're skilled in a Trade, Carpentry, Construction, Etc, Inquire.
>>
File: nothing to worry about.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
nothing to worry about.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>946681
Haha, you just stop worrying about it, champ.
>>
>>947186
Haha stol worrying about it, champ.
>>
>>947158
Mexican here, I'm white af tho, can I join?
>>
File: 1462446949619.gif (997KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1462446949619.gif
997KB, 500x475px
In the darkness is where all the magic happens tho
>>
Only time I've been legit spooked was hunting. I had shot a deer and gutted it and got covered in blood in the process, while having about a mile hike back to my atv. On my way back to the atv I spotted wolf tracks and after 10 mins of hiking began hearing distant howls. Got my heart bounding
>>
>>946778

>Truck mounted machine gun
...What the fuck kind of casual are you?
>>
>>947368
No.
>>
>>946681
Doggo + Gun

Problem solved.
>>
>>946681
I bring my dogs and my kids. I've only been completely alone while /out a handful of times, I much prefer being with someone. Carrying while /out really helps though.
>>
>>947530
Shit yea just bring your children. That will stop whatever you are scared of.
>>
File: 1486591366534.jpg (20KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1486591366534.jpg
20KB, 480x463px
>>947158
Mongrel Black/White here, Catholic, retired from the military, started up a small business taking people deep sea fishing, currently in pre med courses for my goal of becoming a psychiatrist, two kids in college. I'm on board with the idea of an all white area, would I qualify with my credentials, even though I wouldn't be able to pass as white?
>>
>>947538
Catholics are morons who voluntarily give their souls to manmade religion. You dont love god, you love your priest.

You are literaly what is wrong with this board. You are the moron that can't buy a knife unless someone tells him its good.

You are a filthy nigger, but i hate you because you chose to be a catholic.

God exists. But he has nothing to do with the vatican law.
>>
>>947535
I don't really have anything to be afraid of, scariest thing in my area would be fisher cats, maybe the odd copperhead. At night though, the mind can play tricks on you. I always take the dogs when I bring the kids, nothing is getting through three Doberman without doing a lot of bleeding.
>>
File: 1486326123114.jpg (24KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486326123114.jpg
24KB, 306x480px
>>947540
So your issue is that I'm Catholic rather than black?

>niggerlover

In all seriousness though, you sound like a Muslim.
>>
>>947545
Yes. I literally said it, but like a catholic you need someone to say it again.

Mohammed was a pedophile caravan robber. I am not a muslim. I just have no respect for a man that can read the bible, knkws that basic shit the catholic church does is blatantly against it, and of his own free will decides to join.

I am racist as all fuck. I went and checked my bike. But yes, i hate you because you chose to be a sheep.
>>
File: with-jews-you-lose-one-trillion.jpg (237KB, 700x777px) Image search: [Google]
with-jews-you-lose-one-trillion.jpg
237KB, 700x777px
>>947547
I wonder who's behind this post...?
>>
>>947549
Go pray to mary while believing the ten commandments.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>947547
>found (((you))) goyim
>>
File: haha pigeons.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
haha pigeons.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>947540
>God exists
>>
If you're in burger land carry a pistol. You'll feel better about it, and after a while you may not want to carry it anymore.
>>
>>947158
i have limited medical knowledge as a licensed nurse of burgerland, not sure how useful that will be. have worked construction briefly, can swing a hammer and thats about it.
fucked around on a farm for a year so i know a a little about rotating and processing livestock.
>>
>>947594
That's their word for us, not ours for them.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.