[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than the bodyslam, what is the easiest way to kill a wolf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Other than the bodyslam, what is the easiest way to kill a wolf?

Florida btw if that matters.
>>
>>943415
I have never been so turned on in my life. Source please.

Pile driver for gators.
>>
>>943417
Put on your trip, pepsi.

:^}
>>
This is a stupid thread and the op should feel bad for starting it
>>
sharp stick in the mouth
>>
Possibly a wolf's biggest strength is its intelligence. They can problem solve, and outsmart you. In order to a kill a wolf, you have to become the wolf.

This won't be quick, but it is effective. First step is to approach a wolf in the wild. You'll have to start at a distance. Let it know you're not a threat. You can start by leaving food out, and then gradually getting closer each day to the food source while the wolf eats.

Remember, you'll need to look like a wolf, you'll have to dress like a wolf, and act like a wolf.

Eventually you'll need to make contact. This may be the most dangerous part, but once you make contact, the wolf will begin to trust you.

Now you need to seduce the wolf. You can start by just dangling your weiner out of your wolf suit. Just the sight of your hanging man sausage might delight the wolf, but remember a wolf is smart, they WILL play hard to get.

As your bond grows, so will your penis. It's not uncommon at this point to have your wedding vegetable become as hard as a rock at a wolf howling.

Once you can mount the wolf, you must seize the opportunity, and plunge your pork sword deep inside that wolf. You'll both be howling.

If your doggy style game was good enough, youve now successfully made a mate for life. You can now gradually start introducing the wolf into your home, and gradually removing some of your wolf costume. The wolf will begin to act human eventually. The wolf will began to sleep in bed with you, begin to shower, use the toilet, begin to cook dinner. It's all a matter of time.

Finally you'll have a wolf that acts human, that is for all purposes a functioning human.

Now, show the wolf a computer, or tablet, or phone... whatever Internet device you have. Go to 4chan, and open this thread.

The wolf will die of cancer in a few months.
>>
>>943781
I know swaglord browses this board. He is a balding faggot hipster in his 30s trying to prove he is manly. And as OP, i know this thread is shit.

But you're post deserves a sticky
>>
>>943784
>I know swaglord browses this board

no i dont
>>
File: laughing-ninja-logo.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-ninja-logo.png
15KB, 300x300px
>>943415
>action pants
>no crotch gusset
>>
File: 59554141.jpg (139KB, 540x602px) Image search: [Google]
59554141.jpg
139KB, 540x602px
>>943781
What did I just read
>>
>>943781
This is the best thing I've read all week
>>
File: 1435856602165.gif (607KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1435856602165.gif
607KB, 400x200px
>>943781
Tip top kek
>>
>>943781
I just spit out my coffee
>>
>>943781
Fuck, man. That was pretty good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.