[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a yoga mat be a decent budget replacement for a self-inflating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 05-61333_alt3.jpg (396KB, 1340x1340px) Image search: [Google]
05-61333_alt3.jpg
396KB, 1340x1340px
Would a yoga mat be a decent budget replacement for a self-inflating sleeping pad?
>>
Another butthole troll thread.
>>
Nope. They are heavier and thinner.. Just get a Zrest
>>
>>942512
Not those shitty thin ones, but sometimes you can find cheap exercise mats made of thicker lighter foam, those are sufficient I guess. Proper sleeping pad is better though.
>>
Once i went to one water park, I bring my sleeping pad to lay back and relax. My sister bring her yoga mat. The day get kind of chilly, and the yoga mat wasnt enough to keep my sister warm, so both of us ende over my sleeping pad.

Conclusion: get an actual sleeping pad.
>>
>>942542
Did you guys fuck or what?
>>
>>942542
thats hot
>>
<CCF pad costs £10
<doesn't consider that the budget option

srsly dude
>>
File: 2012-1346.jpg (79KB, 750x498px) Image search: [Google]
2012-1346.jpg
79KB, 750x498px
>>942655
>can't greentext
>still a valid point
>>
>>942512
Not enough thermal insulation and they're heavier. So if you want something that's a worse choice and costs the same, it's an acceptable replacement.
>>
>>942512
i did this for over a month. all i had was a pillow and maybe a blanket. it took me a little under a week to get used to the mat. my neck and shoulder muscles would always be tense every day. i would wake up with tension headaches too. i was working out hard and working a lot of hours too, and after a few weeks my lower back started getting muscle spasms. i'd wake up with my lower back in pain because it was under constant pressure no matter what positions i slept in.

>conclusion
no. it is not enough healthy bedding to sleep on a yoga mat every night.
>>
>>942542
i hope you had fun and that you hale a healthy relationship with your sister
>>
>>942558
>>942560
>>942845
Never change, 4chan.
>>
>>942512
I slept on a yoga mat in the dirt once. It's not comfortable, but it might provide some insulation.
>>
>>942770
loose some fat.

I use picture releated. absolutly perfect. with an down sleeping bag.
>>
>>942655
>>942656
wow this is the most /out/ thing i've seen in a while
>>
>>942542
U fukt rite?
>>
>>942542
Tell us more anon.
>>
>>942542
Pics pl0x
>>
>>942512
Camp Pad with Outer Foil The outer foil layer is great for keeping you dry on damp ground, emergency or extra warmth. Durable, high performing, lightweight camp mat that is moisture-proof. Measures 20" x 72" x 1/2". Weighs .85 lbs. https://www.majorsurplus.com/camp-pad-with-outer-foil.html
>>
>>942534

I got a couple of the thick blue pads at REI for about $5 each. Cheap, lightweight, but bulky.
>>
>>942512
I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned this yet so I'm gonna say it:
All serious sleeping mats (meant for outdoor use) are CLOSED-CELL mats. This means that they have been through an oven or some shit, melting all the tiny holes in them closed so that they cannot get soaked.
Cheap yoga mats will likely be open-cell, so sleeping on one of these on wet ground will result in a damp sleeping bag and a wet mat that will take a long tim to dry.

So make sure you get one with a closed cells. Other than that it's mostly about thicknes and weight.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.