[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /out/ gather anything when being /out/? I am talking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sommertrueffel-gross.jpg (15KB, 550x456px) Image search: [Google]
sommertrueffel-gross.jpg
15KB, 550x456px
Does /out/ gather anything when being /out/?
I am talking about foraging for sellable stuff. I always collected anything that I knew had any worth and sold it in bulk end of the month. Made about 900€ a month that way in spring/summer but I can't find anything new and I am bored.
>>
>>941371
>I am bored
Only boring people get bored
Why are you so uninteresting?
>>
>>941371
Grew up in the Appalachias. Collecting Ginseng and Bloodroot is pretty normal. Gathering "dry land fish" is lucrative as well, though I enjoy eating them more than selling them.
When I was a kid we used to dig worms to sell at the local pond. $1 got you 2 dozen. Would make at most like $25 a day, but that seems like alot to a poorfag 10 year old.
>>
File: 20161122_140150.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_140150.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>941371
Foot hills of the cascade mountains.
I use mushroom hunting as an excuse to get /out/ a basket of these gets me around $40. They bloom for 3-4 weeks a year
I can pick a basket an hour but not "legally" because of permits. If you are willing to break the rules there it room for huge profits from little risk.
I mean shit if you were to poach a deer and sell the meat you could make like $150-$200
>>
>>941396
deer poaching would be easy here, could literally kill the shits with a stone. however nobody would buy the meat here.

mushrooms are a little rarer here and also nobody buys the ones you can find, not even the restaurants.

sold more fossils then mushrooms in my life
>>
>>941371

I've been offered £15 per kg on sea bass I catch while kayaking by a guy I know who has a seafood restaurant. You think pretty hard about it when it's a 6kg fish, but to be honest it's so fuckin' delicious that I never want to sell it.
>>
>>941371
>removing objects from a park
Absolute degeneracy, take nothing but memories and pictures. Fucking Eurotrash, I swear...
>>
>>941505
I have the same problem with the mushrooms I find. I could easily sell Chanterelles and Porcini but I like them too much and would rather just dry/freeze the fuckers to have in stock for later personal use.
>>
Flowers, and arrangements. I got to agree with the person who said "just take pictures, and memories" though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.