[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has any one here ever camped/hiking in the everglades national

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

has any one here ever camped/hiking in the everglades national park?

i am going to be down in florida in march and wanting to see the everglades, just wanted to know the best areas to check out while im down there.
>>
>ask about florida
>post wyoming
why the fuck do retards always do that?
>>
>>937949
Gators and hogs doesn't sound like a good time unless you're hunting
>>
>>937949
That ancient tree stump is definitely a must see on your trip to Florida. Don't forget to stop at the Great Barrier Reef in the Everglades too, great spelunking.
>>
File: 20160621_081821-1.jpg (4MB, 2830x1767px) Image search: [Google]
20160621_081821-1.jpg
4MB, 2830x1767px
>>937949
I go there pretty often and it's really not that great. You can head over to any of the visitor centers and see basically the same landscapes, pic related is what the whole place looks like more or less.
>>
>>937949
Been there a few times camping and hiking. You can go back country kayaking or hike on land. Check the weather relative to the season. Certain times of year the park doesn't even charge for entrance or admission because it's so disgustingly hot and humid. Also check the mosquito reports. They can be so bad that it is unbearable even if you soak your clothes in 100% DEET. Not an exaggeration.
Otherwise it's neat to see the swamp and you'll probably see gators and cool birds
>>
>>937949
I know a guy who lived off the land in there for 6 years hiding from the government
>>
There are no forests on Flat Earth
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.