[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel the fear that someone is watching you with bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

Do you ever feel the fear that someone is watching you with bad intent while you're alone in the woods?
>>
>>936274
no the woods have a very low population density and black people don't live there
>>
>>936274
>alone
>someone else watching you
By definition, such a thing cannot be.
>>
>>936379
>keep telling yourself that
>while I do it

You won't have time to die from fright.
>>
>>936414
>implying dying is something I want to avoid
>>
File: 1398411024676.jpg (162KB, 545x800px) Image search: [Google]
1398411024676.jpg
162KB, 545x800px
No, I am the danger.
>>
Only once, I shot him.
>>
>>936274

Mountain lions, mostly. I'd rather have them kill me than some meth head.
>>
sure, it's natural ape instinct giving from ancient ancestors.
>>
It's a mountain lion
>>
>>936274

Sometimes
>>
>>936274
When I was a child
Grow up op
The world does not revolve around you
>>
>>936274
Not really, I usually have a rifle with me.
>>
File: DSCN9107.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9107.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I'm always watching and I have bad intent.
>>
File: DSCN9039.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9039.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>940024
>>
>>939281

I love this answer. Whenever I feel spooked like I'm main character in some horror movie, I remember that the world doesn't give a shit about me. In some ways it's more scary to think of how little we matter and how little the universe cares about us, but it's comforting when you're alone in the woods.
>>
I'M THE ONE WHO WATCHES
>>
>>940033
>remember that the world doesn't give a shit about me.

People do end up getting tortured and murdered though. It really happens, sometimes just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
>>
I feel myself being watched sometimes, but never fearful. Only time I've ever been fearful was in the middle of a national forest in the middle of nowhere. I got this feeling all of a sudden, no explanation whatsoever. My buddy and I were hunting, I was at our camp. Anyways I got this sense of dread and instinctively put my hand in my pocket where my handgun was and just sat there. Eventually I calmed down, and about 10 minutes later my buddy came back and said he was coming back, noticed some movement and looked through his scope and saw this guy just chilling looking down on me. My only solace was that my buddy would have shot him if he tried something fucky, but I was pretty thoroughly creeped out, especially since I'm usually the guy trying not to be detected, not to be a creep but just because people tend to get nervous when they see guys with guns.

pic related
>>
Sometimes but then I remember my Kalashnikov :)
>>
>>940222
you forgot pic but that sounds seriously spoopy
>>
That's why I always open carry my T-34 when out. Sometimes I get strange looks from other people but it makes me feel safer.
>>
>>940222
Kinda spoopy tbhwyf
>>
That's a sasquatch. You may laugh but they are very real and very dangerous. If you go into the woods, please carry a firearm preferably a rifle. Only shoot if they charge you and only aim for the eye sockets, anything else will just piss them off. Please stay safe.
>>
When I was a young teenager I used to roam around the hills around the valley I grew up in, on old fire trails and through the forests. To get to the foothills you had to walk through some very old farmland with 30/40's style dilapidated houses still on them. I explored one once and found old newspapers from the 50's, plus a creepy as fuck room I was too scared to enter with photographs all over the walls. Once when I was coming home from a long walk, I was going through one of these patches of farmland. In a field next to the unsealed road there was a rough looking old man near the fenceline, out in the field a fair way. He was bent over and looked like he was digging something out of the ground. I was a nervous sperg kid and pointedly did not look at him, and just kept walking with my eyes forward. Out of the corner of my eye I vaguely saw him look up and watch me as I passed. Then he yelled something at me from behind, I couldn't tell what he was saying. I turned back to look and he was gone. Fucking got the hell out of there and could swear I felt something watching me all the way home. Didn't tell anyone, and didn't go that way again for a long time. One of my few experiences I can't explain.
>>
>>940228
>T-34
>>
>>936373
>black people don't live there
you can't see them, anon. They're in the shadows
>>
>>940214
and yet the universe doesn't even notice
>>
>>940420
i hope sempai notices me...
KYAA
>>
>>936274
Your imagination is getting the better of you. You shouldn't worry so much, just sit back and relax.
>>
>>940420
I don't really give a fuck if the universe notices. I'd notice.
>>
>>940214

Sure, that's happened before, but it's also so unlikely it's basically a waste of time to think about. You're infinitely more likely to get injured or get lost or something like that, and that's what you should spend most of your energy thinking about and preparing for.
>>
>>936416
That's sad. Are you okey, anon?
>>
>>940400
Yeah, that's what I said, my T-34
>>
>>941017
Soviet scum.
>>
>>941018
It's a reliable weapon though.
>>
>>936423
This.

I've never been afraid of anything in my life.

>public speaking

Well, maybe one thing.
>>
>>940228
>>940400
>>941017
>>941018
>>941030
T-34-85 master race!
>>
> walking somewhere quiet at night
> see strange shadow
> "u fucken wot bruv im frm manchester" in case it's a bad person
> tfw it's nothing
>>
>>936274
If you are its normal. Its just your brain reminding you that you have a biological imperative to constantly assume you are being watched by something that will interrupt your ability to pass on your genes
>>
maybe you are, ive followed other bushwalkers through the forest not far away from my city, not as weird as it sounds i just like the primal hunting feeling, ive had people yell out and chase after me a couple of times but usually they dont notice, sometimes i throw rocks and watch them slowly feel with fear as more and more unexplained noises happen around them, ive thought about roaring out like a monster but i dont think that would be beleivable
>>
>>940642
Could be worse. I've just been very restless these last few weeks, and its really getting to me.
>>
>>941917
Doing God's work anon.
>>
>>941050
>I am a danger too people
>I cant talk to people without dropping mad spagetti
One of these things is not like the other.
Fun fact most serial killers talk like normie and convince people to follow them to there mirder nest
See john Wayne gayce and Ted bundey and jeff dahamer.
>>
>>936274
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>941917
in recent news, anon found dead from gunshot wound to head. Suspect in custody states "he was throwing rocks and screaming at me"
>>
>>942703
/thread
>>
Horny sasquatch
>>
>>942703
>>943160
Fuck you skinwalkers.
>>
File: Savior.jpg (329KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
Savior.jpg
329KB, 561x750px
>implying

I'm never alone when I'm innawoods, OP. Niether are you.
>>
Once when I was grouse hunting, I got stalked by a bowhunter. I started getting spooked out of nowhere while off the trail, then met a guy 5 minutes later back on a trail and he said that he heard me and followed me for a good few minutes thinking I was a deer.

You would have thought the fucker would have said something when he saw the blaze orange.
>>
File: ftd-deerblazeorg[1].png (148KB, 900x484px) Image search: [Google]
ftd-deerblazeorg[1].png
148KB, 900x484px
>>943904
Do you look like this though?
>>
this place felt strange. it was a mountain overhang that had been used by shepherds during storms from 100-200 years ago. i bet it was used alot before this also. camped there with a mate for three nights during a rainstorm, and i both of us noticed something different with the vibe there. we would often see movements at the edge of our vision, and when one left you never felt alone like regular. actually one of my favorite spots
>>
>>943637
this
>>
>>943637
Yeah but if you get raped by a bear Jesus isn't going to help you. It's like being alone but you can't masturbate.
>>
>>936274
It's Shia labeouf
>>
>>940284
12 gauge works well too. they know what a shotgun is. and do that cover their faces with their hands like some John Cena shit while slowly crawling out on their bellies away from you.

if you hear them screaming at night, they sound like japanese that are badly imitating a deaf guy that was taught how to talk by movie indians that had a stroke.

look for those trees uprooted and done up blair witch style. those are boundary markers. they tend not to go past them unless they are a young male trying to show he is a toughguy and wants to either rape and will kill you, take something he thinks is interesting from you and will kill you, or is hungry and wants to take your shit, and will kill you and eat you. they are nasty motherfuckers. dont give them a fucking inch. and show them you arent going to be anyones bitch. its all prison rules out there. they are bullies, and ambush predators. look for game trails, they like to hide at the bottom of those too.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.