[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be uni fag >Uni is built in the middle of a forest so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: outspot.jpg (3MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
outspot.jpg
3MB, 2656x1494px
>Be uni fag
>Uni is built in the middle of a forest so I go innawoods for day trips to study
>Sleep out there every now and then
>Find a great spot in the middle of the forest where no one goes
>Tell a normie friend about it
>She tells are her friends and they all start going
>They start going in packs of 15, carve a path through the snow and trees
>They go to my spot, take a pictures of them holding coffee cups and leave
>They somehow manage to leave piles of garbage even though they're there for less than an hour
>They post pics to fecesbook, more and more normies start coming out
>My spot is now polluted to shit, the rest of the forest either has normies trekking through it or is near a major road and loud as fuck

How do I get the normies to stay /in/? Is my spot just fucked forever?

Pic related, it was my spot before normies
>>
>>935422
judging by the visual appeal of your spot, I don't think it will keep their interest for long. My advise is to wait it out.
>>
>>935422
Normies use people to get what they want and then discard them the same way they discard a coffee cup once it's empty. Don't associate with these people, they're parasites.

You'll find a much nicer area to spend your out time, and when you do, I hope you'll have learned from this. I disappear for months at a time, telling no one where I'm going; it's always exactly the way I left it.
>>
File: 1424115054433.jpg (459KB, 4040x626px) Image search: [Google]
1424115054433.jpg
459KB, 4040x626px
>>935422
Find s new spot, don't tell anyone. Read this and take it to heart for all situations.
>>
>>935422
dude whatever, go deeper and find a better spot that they won't make a plebian trip to for fucking pictures. THAT should be your spot. If your spot is a spot that normie-indoor types love, then it's a weak-ass spot to begin with.

use this opportunity to fuck some bitches. If bitches like the woods and you explore them/know them well, figure out how to parlay it into sex. fucking uni-tard.
>>
>>935511
The spot is up a 10 minutes steep hill and 5 minutes in but the previously unvisited part is small as fuck since there's a major road on 4 thousand drunk student who live right beside it
>>
File: 81_big.jpg (56KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
81_big.jpg
56KB, 600x397px
Your spot will be fucked forever if you don't take action while it's still early.

To get them to stay /in/, you need to convince them that your spot is not worth hanging out in. The best passive-aggressive way to go about this is by constructing a makeshift hobo shelter. String up some old blankets and garbage bags along the tree branches, dig a fire pit, leave some empty hypodermic needles around (fill them with muddy water for extra realism!). You get the picture. Basically, the genius behind this is that you don't see normies hanging around hobo tents, now do you? They'll be taking selfies and shit then quickly fuck off after not wanting to get stabbed by some homeless fucker. Congratulations, now you have a nice innawoods campsite and it's devoid of normies!
>>
>>936583
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I really like this idea.

I may actually do this just to test locations for dutifulness of forestry rangers.

>>935422
Clean syringes can be picked up for free at clinics, and telling the local Goodwill that you're accepting donations for the animal shelter and need any tarps blankets and pillows that they're tossing will get you everything else you need.
>>
>>935422
Make sure a couple of them "go missing". And then when more normies come to search for their normie friends, a few of them will disappear too.
>>
>>935422
I fucking hate normies too. Next thing you know they will pretend to go through the forest and clean up trash so they can brag about how they are saving the earth.
>>
>>938098
>and so easily manipulated to do so
>>
>>935422
Why are you complaining if you're the only one to blame? Git gud
>>
OP here, I hung a bunch of fishing hooks from a bush near you have to take to get to the spot. I might post a pic of it on normie book and take it down or just leave it and let whatever happens happen.
>>
I bet generations of /out/ists unifags felt that spot their spot. They could keep it secret and now you fucked them too. Congrats.
>>
That's not a forest
>>
>>940319
Advanced autism
>>
>>940427
>advanced

No, plebian.

Advanced would be pitfalls with pundgi sticks, spring snares and deadfalls.

But it's a start.

>>940319

Congrats op, you've taken your first steps towards becoming an antisocial deviant!

Next step, write your Manifesto and buy lots of weapons, you sick bastard.
>>
>>940427
>Calling people on 4chan autistic
>Defending your sanctuary with devious traps designed to strike fear into the heart of your enemy and crush his moral and thus truly become an /out/ist

Pick one.
>>
>>935422
It's not normies fault yout autistic ass splerged your good spot in hope of getting pussy
>>
>>938077
another good idea , make claw marks on trees or shit everywhere at the spot

make it unappealing for them to be at, you can always clean it up later but making them leave is priority #1
>>
>>940442
well said
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.