[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hunter, fisherman, trapper, birdwatching >casual hiker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: World.Flags.png (4MB, 3500x1750px) Image search: [Google]
World.Flags.png
4MB, 3500x1750px
>hunter, fisherman, trapper, birdwatching
>casual hiker, camper, shooter in the woods
>long distance hiker, runner
>auto sports
>agriculture
>extreme sports / climbing, mountaineering, canyoning, base jumping, kayaking
>outdoorsman living in the woods
>hobo
>Expeditions guide
>gearfag
>woodcraft
>survivalist
>professional /out/ shitposter
>etc
>etc
Why type of /out/ist are you? Also state your country/state and age if you want.
>>
scuba diver, kayaker, snowboarder, cyclist, angler, archer, retired skateboarder....im 43...i live in oregon.
>>
>>934967
Fisherman, (God I hate the term) Bushcrafter, Survivalist, Cyclist, Long Distance Hiker, HitchHiker. 32, Eastern WA.

Basically, any way to get to the most remote place I can find, stay and fish until I run out of food. Hoping to beat my three month record this year.
>>
Refugee

I live in Calais France

pls send monies and alcohol
>>
Fisherman
Birder

I've camped a lot with my family when I was younger, looking into getting back into on my own sometime soon.
>>
casual hiker and diver

I come here because I want to become more /out/
>>
>>934983
No.
>>
Started off as casual hiker, started to go off trail and appreciate exploration more,then camped twice before getting into fishing.

Idk if I'll get the camping urge this summer. Something about me needs to add fishing into it.
I never even cleaned my own fish yet, let alone cook one.
>>
>>934967
Long distance hiker
Mountaineering
Gearfag

I love mountains and I love gearfagging over stuff that I can use in the mountains. Before every major trip I make a spreadsheet of my gear along with exact weight of each piece so that I can spend hours trying to optimize my kit or shop for new upgrades.

Canada, 29.
>>
>>935256
Feel like sharing your setup, anon?
>>
>>935357
Agree, that would be interesting
>>935256
>>
File: reeeeeeeeee.jpg (7KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeee.jpg
7KB, 600x301px
>>934967
fuck that image for having the fish&chips greasepaper Isle of Wight flag and not having the true rebel flag

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
fisherman, casual hiker, also cyclist from Ukraine
>>
Fisherman, trapper, small game hunter, sometimes birder, sometimes camper ,kayaker, swimmer, hiker(mostly short trips) lumberjack, farmer

Mostly fishing and kayaking
Second to agriculture and firewood processing
Going to do more trapping this upcoming g year
>>
>>934967
Backpacking
Mountaineering
Car camping
Naturalist

49, US
>>
File: 1429328025580.png (194KB, 601x600px) Image search: [Google]
1429328025580.png
194KB, 601x600px
>>936766
>Naturalist
>49, US
Wyman?
>>
File: IMG_1401.jpg (242KB, 971x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1401.jpg
242KB, 971x521px
I live here and i have no skill whatsoever. Atmost i can go hiking. Looking to become more /out/ but i need to travel. Camping doesnt feel genuine.
>>
Fisherman, Casual hiker, camper, kayaking/canoeing, instructor, woodcarver, survivalist, shitposter, bushcrafter, mushroom hunter and general outdoor enthusiast
>>
>>934967
Rock climber, mountaineer, backpacker, hiker, hunter, shooter, gearfag.
>>
>>936842
malta?? why aren't you scuba diving??
>>
>>936842
or mountain biking?
>>
Mountain Biker
Hunter
Hiker (When scouting for animals, or weather is too crappy to mtb)

26, Colorado
>>
hiker, cyclist, mountain biker, casual camper

male, 33, austria
>>
1/2 kayaking 1/2gearfag here , live in rio grnade do sul
>>
>>938401
>zuka
>gearfag
How rich are you, Edmílson?
>>
>>934967
hunter and fisherman.
mostly hunt seal or seabirds
iceland, 21.
>>
Urbexer
Archer
Kayaker
Casual hiker
Cyclist
33yo Socal
>>
Fisherman, casual hiker, camper, offroading, biologist, ranger

Looking to get into bushcraft but I like my truck too much
>>
>>938585
>offroading
>biologist
So do you like to characterize the ecosystems before you drive over them?
>>
>>938579
>mostly hunt seal
With a rifle? How is it the law there in regards of guns?
>>
>>938587
Mudding may have been a better term? I live in a southern California desert, there's not much vegetation to tear up in a lot of places.

That said there's a ton of biodiversity here too. We've got several endemic species that are super cool. I am careful not to offroad where it'll disturb most wildlife
>>
Birdwatcher and photographer.

I take snapshits of birds.
>>
>>938588
i mostly use a ruger m77 mark ii, 223. stainless for the salt. ive been shooting since i was about 4 but you need to be 20 to get a gun licence and then you can only buy 22lr and pump shotguns.you need to pass a written test. no criminal record. and see a doctor too make sure your not cuckoo for cocoa puffs. after a year you can a apply for a b licence then you can can get most guns. and a year after that you can apply for d licence. im doing that in few months then i can get handguns but nothing bigger than a 9mm. i dont mind all the rules too much most of deaths with guns here are from suicide.
>>
>>938599
For an euro country it ain't too bad desu senpai. Do you need a reason (hunting, sport shooting) to own them or applying and passing the tests is all you need to do?

>most of deaths with guns here are from suicide.
TBD your country it's pretty safe overall but if you don't mind me asking, and going a bit off topic, what really happened to that girl that was found dead in some beach? It even made the news in my country which it's odd.
>>
>>938610
nah you dont need a reason. ive been i my local gun club since i was a preteen and i would say that about 1/5 only go too range every few years and never hunt.

from what ive heard she was murdered by two fishermen from greenland. some dope smugglers. she walking home from a bar late and it looks she was kipnapped raped murdered and dumped in the ocean. the whole country was in shock this nearly never happens.
>>
>>938615
>nah you dont need a reason
Pretty nice.

>she was kipnapped raped murdered and dumped in the ocean.
That's some hardcore shit right there. Them fuckers should be killed.
>>
>>936842
Sure there is no wilderness to get lost in, no deer to shoot, can't carry a knife, literally everywhere is full of trash and even trashier people, and a any bushcrafty activity has to be neutered compared to bigger countries, but don't be a fucking dumbass.
Comino is not the only camping spot either.

Theres still tons of /out/ shit you can do.
Sicily is 60mikes and €39 away.
Get in your stupid faggot Yaris and spend a weekend shivering from the cold and unsuccessfully attempting to start a fire with a ferrocium rod.

I hubt rabbit, shoot/trap birds, "camp" in my LandRover, rape the fragile valleys in muh coal rolling Hilux, go 4wheelering country roads in my ATV, photograph landscapes, go target shooting, built an underground bunker in [redacted] from an old cistern, go urban exploring, go deep sea and spear fishing, explore caves on my jetski, do woodcraft, and lots of other /out/ shit.

>>934967
>birdwatchers
Please die.
>>
>>938658
>All the rage in this post
You're mad as fuck at life I can even see it from here.
>>
>>938660
Don't project your mental illness on to me, non friend.
>>
>>938665
>Desires that people should die
>calling others mentally ill
Fucking schizophrenics I tell you what.
>>
>>938669
In the two times you've replied to me, both of your posts have been based solely on delusions.
That is not something indicative of a sound mind.

Are you a birdwatcher btw?
>>
>>938673
Yes. I like to watch your mum. Bitch.
>not same poster btw just stopped in to shitpost
>>
mountain biker, agriculture, horticulture, woodcraft, hiker

20 UK
>>
>>938596
>I live in a southern California desert, there's not much vegetation to tear up in a lot of places.
Some biologist you are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_soil_crust
>>
>>934967
Perth, Western Australia.
28 Male.
Scuba diving, surf ski, geology/exploring places with cool fossils. I work at an underground gold mine so thats a bonus.
Fucks me how the Aboriginals survived out here in the desert.
>>
>>934967
Survivalist
Bushcrafter

Because I love nature so much it feels like I'm tainting it by using modern technology.
I like to do stuff the old fashioned way as much as possible. Otherwise it feels cheap and artificial.

I love going /out/ in winter here in northern Alberta. Its so beautiful.

If I could have sex with the forest, I would.

Canada
>>
>>934967
>Canada

>Casual hiker
>Runner
>Fisherman
>Bird watcher
>Shitposter

I also aspire to some more /k/ type stuff, maybe hunting eventually. Ultimately looking to develop a full skillset for /innawoods/ for when Western society eventually collapses.
>>
> 24, USA
>scuba diver
>hiker
>caver
>birdwatcher
>wannabe mountaineer
>rock climber/boulderererer
>>
>>938414
not that much actually

above average at most
>>
>>940240
>Because I love nature so much
I chop it up, burn it, dig holes in it, and kill it
>>
>>934967
Frequent fisherman, occasional hiker. Very amateurish at fishing so I've come here to git gud

Queensland, Australia 20
>>
Any trail-running fags here?
>>
>>941392
Those are all part of nature. You can't love nature without killing it.
>>
>>942596
Nope, humans who shop at the grocery store do not need to destroy nature to survive

There is hardly any nature left
Stop fucking it up
>>
>>942618
Humans don't need your permission either.
I will enjoy nature however I want. Deal with it.
>>
>>942649
And there will be even less left for your grandchildren
But only you matter, right?
>>
File: IMG_6438.jpg (503KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6438.jpg
503KB, 2048x1536px
Fly Fisher, Elk Hunter, Bird Shooter, full time Montanan.
>>
>>934967
>hunter, camper, explorer, survivalist
US, 30. I just like getting lost and hunting hog. It's how I've met friends and found interesting places.
>>
>>942760
Nature renews itself weather humans "interfere" or not. Stop being a baby.
>>
>>942915
>renews
Not if we don't give it a chance
In the past 50 years, over half the animals, and over 90% of the fish, on the planet have disappeared
>>
hobo and shitposter
>>
>>934967

lazyman//escapist

most of my hiking/bouldering in search for the best place to sit alone and stare at creation. outside of hiking i like kayaking (which is sitting) sailing (which involves a lot of sitting) bird watching (mostly standing) camping (does crouching count as sitting?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.