[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys lets make this year the year we actually start the community.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: OG MGTOW.jpg (63KB, 550x787px) Image search: [Google]
OG MGTOW.jpg
63KB, 550x787px
Guys lets make this year the year we actually start the community.
If we start early this spring, we could be cozy by fall.
What needs to happen to make this a reality?
>>
>>933932
>What needs to happen to make this a reality?
Complete breakdown of civilization everywhere.
>>
$$

Which is usually enabled by people who aren't brokeass teenagers.
>>
Land-at minimum 20 or so acres
/diy/
$$
>>
Potable and arable water supply
Sewage treatment
Electricity
Food supply
Money supply
>>
>>933932
If what you're looking for is more or less just Slab City, go to Slab City; if what you're looking for is a more respectable, nature loving Utopia, do it yourself because no one else will, just know that it'll end up becoming another Slab City.
>>
>>933932
What state/country does it start in?
>>
>>933983
We could buy property on the beach in northern baja for pretty cheap.
>>
I think about this all the time. But one thing I wouldn't do is start it with other people. There's just too many tire-kickers and wanna-bees that would waste time.

OP, my advice is to save up and do it.

>>934109
This may be a reasonable if you're a Mexican citizen or if you buy property that's over 30 miles from the coast.

But, I'd rather just get a cheap condo in Mexico and chill. Check this out, under 60k.

http://tropicasa.com/homes-and-villas/los-encantos-429/1219
>>
File: a63cc8_5601801.jpg (739KB, 1541x5406px) Image search: [Google]
a63cc8_5601801.jpg
739KB, 1541x5406px
Are you sure this is a good idea?
>>
>>933932
start work late winter, plant in spring
>>
>>934147
I will dig where i am told to dig.

Can i come with you guys?
>>
>>934141
What an autistic little shit. I hope GA /k/ tracked down that tripfag and beat the hell out of him.
>>
>>934229
It was justhe a joke
>>
>>933983
Texas
>only real answer
>>
>>934229
the white splotch in the dick/bowl pic almost certainly wasn't semen. Just a funny settup, no jizz gargling.
>>
>>934768
But they all sound so silly
>>
If you manage to gather enough people with the actual will to live in a community, which wont happen here, you'll have the biggest part of work ahead.

That part is called "Make everybody go along for a while".
>>
>we all live in the same country
>not a bunch of weak-minded internet addicts who dwell on a cambodian burger flipping forum where everybody spouts memes to defend unrealistically extremist political ideologies

off the top of my head
>>
>>934109
Baja is a fucking desert. You may looking for Veracruz. A lot of water, good soil, great weather
>>
I've got $1000 I'll put in for an equal share. Skilled woodworker and craftsman. (Student loan debt though)
>>
File: tumblr_lybssqHxcQ1qzwmsso1_1280.jpg (506KB, 1058x845px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lybssqHxcQ1qzwmsso1_1280.jpg
506KB, 1058x845px
> set aside a gofundme for real-estate somewhere in the US, hoping for forest or mountain foothills
> establish a tiny house community with it's own post office/town hall
> have a community garden we all work
> have a metal fabricator, plumber, electrician, engineers, wood workers, and mechanics.

This would be fun.
>>
>>935610
>Tiny houses
Go on /diy/ and ask about setting up a tiny house community, there's always people willing to help.
>>
>>935991
Does /diy/ have mgtows?
Would they really be willing to help us?
>>
>>933932
I'm a broke traveler, so setup costs and maintenance fees would be out of the question, but I'd be willing to do some sort of non-commital seasonal work or farming in exchange for enough space to set up camp and grow food.
>>
>>934776
It looks more like cream, but still the idea makes me uncomfortable...
>>
>>936264
Didn't your mother ever tell you to not take brownies from autists?

As long as we all just use common sense here, it shouldn't be a problem in the first place.
>>
In a few years me and my wife are moving to northern Idaho to build a homestead, we are buying a small house on like 10 acres of property near the Coeur d'Alene. We picked this location because it is the safest I believe when SHTF. I always had an idea of other like minded people coming together and buying property next to each other to build a small self sufficient community that looks after each other when SHTF.
>>
>>936285
>wife
You came to the wrong thread cucky
>>
>>936285
Spokane reporting. The Cd'A area is pretty nice. Did you find something with water on it?
>>
>>935991
I'm a jack of all trades, welding, surveying, masonry, house building, electrician, and plumber.

I want to start this project, even find some property.
>>
>>933932
What's your budget?

Looking to move myself off grid this spring/summer. Depending on what we get for our city house, we should have a budget of $75-100k for land and building. Here in WI, the uniform building code is pretty strict and I'm wondering if I'll have enough coin to make this a reality...
>>
>>934109
>>933932
The earth warms no? Then we should be North, away from sea and near fresh water. Somewhere with fish and somewhere protected by mountains in case of an happening.
>>
>>936311
We havn't picked a property yet, just looking at realtor.com right now.
>>
We need an actual constant thread dedicated to it rather than a few different posts a few times a week asking the same question.

If people really want to do this they should be able to keep a single general thread on the board with consistent and realistic plans for at least a year or two. How can one expect to dedicate at least a year of one's life to a completely different lifestyle if you can't keep a constant thread open for more than two weeks.
>>
>>936686
From the getgo we need something that holds the community together, a common ideal. Survivalism / /out/ isn't enough.

There's this survivalist community that's been planned for years but I don't see going anywhere called the Citadel, their principles that bring them together are:

- Patriotism
- Pride in American Exceptionalism
- Our proud history of Liberty as defined by our Founding Fathers, and
- Physical preparedness to survive and prevail in the face of natural catastrophes — such as Hurricanes Sandy or Katrina — or man-made catastrophes such as a power grid failure or economic collapse.

I personally agree with this sort of ideal but others might not, there needs to be some sort of governing system in place, the idea of just going out innawoods is appealing but it isn't practical. Things such as the governing system, rules that will apply no matter where we choose to go should be put in place before we even think of purchasing any amount of land.

I personally am a fan of Idaho/Montana as places to create this community. I see it as a place that will be completely safe for WSHTF, a homestead with a population of around 5000, starting out with maybe a dozen people to start the homestead. A walled community with a fallout shelter, prepared for any disaster with the exception of a direct meteor strike (in which case we should know a bit before hand and have the capability to move our community elsewhere in time).
>>
>>936330
>we get for our
Who is we?
>>
>>936809
Wife and I. We have 3 kids, but 2 are in college.
>>
>>936981
You know you are posting in a mgtow commune thread right?
>>
>>937043
Even if that's the case, I asked about the budget...
>>
>>937043
Maybe he is a faggot and his wife is Richard Simmons
>>
>>937047
>>937047
No offense anon but this is not for you unless you plan on leaving your wife.
>>
File: 1482626435932.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482626435932.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>937063
>ask question about budget
>give perspective and insight about a particular geographic location
>get zero legitimate responses
>find out thread is about creating Spergville, USA

Kek

Enjoy your wet dream. Maybe you lonely hearts will qualify for some grant money for being the autism capital of the world.
>>
>>937110
You must be new here
>>
>>936981
How many old people are on this board anyway?
I don't like the idea that some anon I am interacting with is old enough to be my dad.
>>
>>937861
Plenty.
>>
>>938149
I am pretty sure it's just one or two old manchildren that never grew up.
The idea of being over 30 on 4chan makes me shudder.
>>
>>933932

Who would want to be part of that community? It'd be a giant autistic sausage fest with a bunch of strangers.

If some one did want to be part of a community like that, 4chan is such the wrong place to find that. Most of you will argue over small, dumb shit, even if it does not affect you. A lot of you say horrible shit to one another.

Trying to get any thing done in that community would prob be a joke.

Nice dream OP, I rather just go get some land, build on there and have that community just be my family. Not the autistic cucks that 70% of 4chan is.
>>
>>938347
>A lot of you say horrible shit to one another

Face to face the people here would be much more civil.
I say horrible things here so I can nice Irl.
>>
>>938342
>one or two

Topkek. I bet you'd be surprised how many oldfags there are here on the chins.
>>
>>938342
I'm over 50 and the thought of your twig like limbs that you flail about while you emasculate yourself makes me shudder. Go find some refugees to suck off you cum guzzling queer
>>
>>938382
Settle down gramps
Your elderly mother will wonder what the hell is going on in the basement.
>>
>>938347
>Not the autistic cucks that 70% of 4chan is.
If you think so poorly of the people here, why do you stay?
>>
I own 40 acres in SW USA free and clear.

I am willing to assign it to a trust to get a start.

I have enough cash to pour 10 20' x 10' concrete slabs and have a truck and trailer for hauling logs.

Anybody?
>>
>>938747
Do you still the mule you filthy n*****?
>>
>>938740
Not him, but I'll take a swing at this.

A: The 30% who aren't
>>
>>933932
We would need 1-3 years of prep. Large scale agricultural projects require thorough land preparation. Not doing so almost always leads to failure.
>>
>>938751
>????
Wtf, are you wack?

This is a sincere offer, if there is interest.

I will advise that hauling water is required.
>>
>>937110
kekd
>>
>>938768
Very nice offer actually.
There are several gentlemen willing to put up cash for development as well if things ever actually reach a critical mass.
Where is your land?
>>
>>938782
SW USA. High arid prairie. OTG.
>>
>>938866
What state?
>>
>>933932
I've got 37.5 acres of woodland in New Brunswick that I might be able to put up if there are people genuinely willing to build something there
>>
So, I don't affiliate myself with MGTOW, and I don't hold many of the beliefs they do. I don't hate women, and I wouldn't turn down a girl I genuinely was interested in, but I don't really care about pursuing a relationship and I like being alone, so I would prefer to live far away from society because I find it unpleasant. I don't dislike anyone on an intellectual level, but I can't really like being around people very much. And I don't mind being alone, even permanently. I don't really plan or expect to ever meet the "one", or even lose my virginity. It just doesn't mean much to me by itself, I suppose if I met a girl I really liked I'd want to have sex with her, but I don't care enough to just have sex with anyone for no reason. So, why do some people dislike MGTOW? Ideals aside, there's nothing wrong with leaving modern society to do your own thing. Whether you survive, die, or get things working practically is a separate issue, but simply the act of leaving is not wrong. So why does it bother so many people?
>>
>>938870
One of the four corner states.

I'm about 45 mi from a 28k pop. city. No lights at night for over 45 mi, except headlights on the hwy (about 2.5 mi) and stars.

View property.
>>
>>938926
I'm up for the slabs, but the elevation differences enable:

https://youtu.be/Ix11VQ8f7uY

Which would be preferred. Esp. if one of you brought her with you.

Enjoy link!
>>
>>933983
Oregon.
Pros: Cheap, close to water, great fishing and hunting, cows are easily obtainable, and firewood/ lumber is plentiful.

Cons: portland.
>>
>>936225
He's memeing on you. Any attempt to discuss tiny homes or small scale living is met with shrieks of "hipster fad! REEEEEE"
>>
Should we do an /out/ commune? It would probably be cheaper if we went the commune route, and I know of some cheap land in the middle of bumfuck nowhere Idaho that my family friend could help us get a piece of. Only problem is they reintroduced wolves in this area, which could be a positive depending on your outlook.
>>
>>938980
Yes.

The currency shall be booty, all shall be bought and paid for in booty. Booty.
>>
>>938980
Wolves are perfect for keeping the women at bay.
>>
>>938980
You fucking selfish dumb bastards!

Didn't I just offer 40 sun soaked acres?

>fucking MGTOW
>boring, self absorbed, discontents

Never will be happy.

Grass greener syndrome.
>>
File: or_a_hammock_asshole.jpg (279KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
or_a_hammock_asshole.jpg
279KB, 525x525px
>>939216
jej

There is no helping betas who are content, anon. Oh, wait... They aren't content. They want to build a MGTOW utopia with zero funding and less skills.

Trust me. Right now they are all scoping Realtor.com for a perfect spot.

>stay tuned for more autism
>>
>>939253
Well, I offerex 40 in Trust up front.

Slabs included, but no.

>where
>ambivalent

Fu kingg do nothings.

Note thread title. Plus 40 offered under Trust?

Hyppo creatins.
>>
>>938892
rejection and worthlessness hurts. whether it's personal rejection or rejection of a viewpoint you hold very dear/the only viewpoint you've ever had. dismissal counters rejection. if people who ascribe to this phenomena were really pathetic losers that no one cared about, the people who place those labels wouldn't care enough to place them in the first place.

anyway I share your sentiments. good on them for dreaming, but I don't think I could stand being around other goofballs.
>>
Just follow the /trv/ approach where you gather on a separate forum and talk/plan for years until everyone forgets about it
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.