[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Designed to make camping a more social experience How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: dumb tents.jpg (340KB, 1087x600px) Image search: [Google]
dumb tents.jpg
340KB, 1087x600px
>Designed to make camping a more social experience

How do you feel about this, /out/?
>>
File: IMG_2790.jpg (2MB, 4050x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2790.jpg
2MB, 4050x875px
>>932631
fuck
that
shit
>>
File: IMG_6890.jpg (131KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6890.jpg
131KB, 960x540px
>>932631
How loud are you when you masturbate?

>>932632
Same question. Also what the hell is going on at that skatepark?
>>
I don't get the market for these weirdo tents. I never see them backpacking or car camping.
>>
>>932631
I don't want a social experience
>>
>>932640
>Also what the hell is going on at that skatepark?
>burnside baby
friend took photo
>>
>>932631
you should only be in your tent when sleeping...
>>
File: IMG_6895.jpg (101KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6895.jpg
101KB, 604x453px
>>932648
Cement is always fun. All those lines and trying to avoid Godzilla. Plus no pedaling, just pumps.

Only sucks when you get a skatepark designed by a cement contractor and not a skatepark designer. There were a lot of those popping up in the late-90s and early-00s. Also when skaters want to treat a section of a bowl like a mini ramp and go back and forth instead of carving the whole thing and they just get in the way. Cunts.
>>
>>932653
yeah
i'm not a big vert guy but burnside is god tier
designed very well
hopefully it doesn't get demoed soon
>>
>>932663
Every skater in Portland would fucking riot if Burnside got demoed. That park is a cultural icon
>>
>>932652
Came here to post this.
>>
>>932631

Marketing to take advantage of normies who use it once at a shit tier spic infested campground and then let it rot in their attic for the rest of eternity while they post pictures on their instagram sitting in an eno in a public park pretending to read a book and experience the outdoors.
>>
Just go thru hike the at if you want social camping
>>
>>932652
So this.
>I go on camping trip with several buddies.
>They bring tents that fit 8 people.
>One person per tent
>I bring a small 2 person self deploying tent
>Set up my tent
>Get made fun of because it's "small"
>explain
you should only be in your tent when sleeping...
>Proceed to crack open a beer and laugh while they all struggle to set up their castle tents.

God damn novice campers.
>>
>>932652
This.

Including fucking when raining.
>>
File: IMG_3348.png (93KB, 463x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3348.png
93KB, 463x521px
>Designed to make camping a more social experience
>>
>>932783
That's highly detailed. Are you speaking from experience?
>>
>>932631
I can have a good social experience by sitting around a campfire and shooting the shit, then going back to my own fucking tent when I'm ready for bed, thank you.
>>
>>932747
yes they would
i think they're trying to get it listed as a historical conservation zone
>>
>>932632
that's such a rad picture of Burnside.

lets you appreciate how fucking rad this was
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW1ET440XuE

as far as OP's image goes probably good if you have kids or something but seems like a pain in the ass to carry and set up.
>>
>>932631
wait a second... i think someone i was a camp counselor with invented this...

im gunna see if i can bring him to this thread.
>>
>>932937
that video really puts the wall to scale
thank you sir
>>
>>932653
>when skaters want to treat a section of a bowl like a mini ramp and go back and forth instead of carving the whole thing and they just get in the way. Cunts.

hahah im that cunt!! fakie tail stalls for days!!!
>>
>>932972
>you're this kid
https://youtu.be/UL38q-30NtU

This kid was from my area. He would be at this one cement park I rode sometimes and would just drop into the bowl going back and forth. One of the first times I had ever seen the kid, I'm cruising around the bowl and this kid drops in right in front of me. I almost crashed into him going full speed (I'm like 19 at the time going full speed on a bicycle and he's maybe 10 years old so I was inches from just wrecking him). I yell "bro you gotta watch where you are going!" and the kid's friend comes over to me and is like "man, he's blind"
>>
>>932972
>fakie tail stalls for days!!!
lol
thanks i needed the laugh
>>
File: blind-skateboards.png (106KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
blind-skateboards.png
106KB, 800x800px
>>932973
Even got their own company i see
>>
>>932913
Not him but it's pretty accurate
>>
>>932973
>watch where you're going

I see what you did there you glorious fucker.
>>
Why would I want camping to be a social experience?
>>
>>932631

Okay thought I guess, but real gimmicky.
Whenever I go on hikes with friends and several tents, we usualy just bring an extra tarp along and connect the tents together.
>>
>>933085
That was like 10 seconds before I learned he was blind.
>>
Eh, I think it's a decent idea, would I buy one? No, but others might, I see some people buy pretty big tents to take shelter in with their friends when camping when the weather turns sour.

Also anyone who pretends they wouldn't want to make a tent metropolis with these is a liar.

>>932940
That'd be neat
>>
File: IMG_0744.jpg (158KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0744.jpg
158KB, 750x728px
>>933172
That's why I've got an awning on my ute
Pic related my ute and friends
>>
>>933172
>a tent metropolis
There's one of these in almost every major city.
>>
>>932631
Looks good for huge orgies outside and, well that's about it.
>>
>>933329
Also, role-playing martian colonists. Which, lets face it, is pretty much what happens when someone buys shit like this.

>omg, strange trees! what was that strange noise that i've never heard before?
>>
Makes having an orgy easier if that's the kind of camping experience you're looking for
>>
These would be great in Calais. Imagine hundreds of these things hooked up to each other, endless rape orgies of French maidens.
>You weren't born Somalian
FUCK MY LUCK MATE
>>
>>933226
Nice, I don't drive myself but I tend to carry an extra tarp to make a communal shelter when my friends come
>>
>>933327
>>933349
Currently petitioning for the Hubble telescope to be adjusted so I can look for my sides
>>
>>932631

looks perfect for music festivals

which is probably the crowd they are targeting
>>
>>933226
Sweet ute. Wish they'd sell them stateside
>>
My favorate way to do that is get two military, canvas tents (sometimes 3) and pitch them in a row to make a massive party tent. (Or just for chatting during rainstorms)
>>
File: IMG_2308.jpg (25KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.jpg
25KB, 300x210px
>>933542
Pic related is what the tents used look like only taller and more worn
>>
>>932631
I want to build a research station in my backyard with that.
>>
File: 1111.jpg (11KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
11KB, 236x314px
>>933161
Whoever has been 13yo with tents and friends has done that at least once while camping.
>>
>>932647
This
>>
>>933595
THis.
>>
File: tentcity[1].jpg (32KB, 1066x443px) Image search: [Google]
tentcity[1].jpg
32KB, 1066x443px
>Camping
>sociable experience

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Citycucks need to die.
>>
>>932631
Depends on the group your with. I wouldn't want to do more than 1 or 2 nights with most of my camping friends in that thing but if you all get along really well it might be fun
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.