[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/out/, how do you take a girl innawoods? I was going to take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (96KB, 486x324px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96KB, 486x324px
/out/, how do you take a girl innawoods?

I was going to take one up to the moors, watch the sunset, hang out by the fire and drink whisky with

How do you keep a grill entertained outdoors? I was probably going to give her a stick and let her try to make feathersticks whilst I got the fire ready
>>
>>932246
>/out/, how do you take a girl innawoods?
Be attractive.
>>
>>932248
Assuming you've got to the stage where she agrees to go /out/

How do you avoid the fact that roasties hate the outdoors? commonly known fact they only pretend to like it for /out/ guys they think are "totally cute teehee"
>>
>>932248
>>932250
mgtow plz go

>>932246
is your connection really so poor and your conversation skills really so bad that you can't be entertained by just spending an evening together without interruption or contrived distractions? just cook and chill and enjoy the setting and each other's company.
>>
>>932252
yes
i think i've only got this far because of my face
i know roasties entirely forgive autism if they think you're attractive enough but i'm no chad thundercock
>>
>>932255
maybe start by stopping basing your opinions of women on 4chan cliches? and if you find yourself with someone who fufills those cliches break it off and move on.
>>
>>932257
they all fulfill the cliches anon
it's disheartening
>>
>>932260
ah, yes, the problem clearly lies with 3.5 billion women all being irreconcilably awful and not with you and your biases. my bad. maybe become a trap and move to /b/?
>>
>>932246
Make sure she's ok but don't baby her. Personally I don't dare princesses and if they can't deal going inna they're not right for me.

My typical first outdoor date is day time, short hike to am isolated lake, hammock up.

Just gauge interest. They might want to help they might prefer being taken care of by Mountain man you who can make fires and keep her warm.

That primal shit gets the panties wet.
>>
>>932246
Mostly the same as /in/.

I like doggy style, but straight missionary is good, too.

A lot of it is personal preference and I'm not too kinky. That said, anal is not out of the question, but not a "given" if you know what I mean.

Oral otoh is more of a given! Often times my "foreplay" consists of, "You may pleasure yourself by sucking my cock now." It's nice to have established that level of communication.

So really you just take them from behind, or laid out, don't stick it in the ass (all the time) and just let them know they suck cock as a matter of fact.

As I said, no difference.
>>
I usually bash mine over the head or drug her, then tie her up and drive her out to the woods.

Oh, is that not what you meant?
>>
>>932260
No they don't, although your attitude is probably off-putting enough that you'll never get a chance to find out, since most women understandably don't like creepy misogynist shut-ins. As the other anon says, the problem is clearly you and your self-defeating /r9k/ mentality.
>>
>>932246
Girls love guys with a passion. Just show her why you're so passionate about it and she'll dig you
>>
File: oh_stoppit.png (20KB, 546x436px) Image search: [Google]
oh_stoppit.png
20KB, 546x436px
>>932246
I promise her Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woollen mittens

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

Then as the sun sets and she tell me she's getting a little scared, it tell her "YOU'RE scared?? I have to walk out of here all alone!"
>>
>>932246
Have a plan, a backup plan, and then a backup to that one.
Unless you KNOW FOR GODDAMN SURE she has outdoor skills, assume she won't have any suitable gear or be any fucking help. Make things light and simple, especially for you since you'll likely be doing everything.
>>
>>932246
>black sack
>chloroform
>duct tape
>windowless van, full tank

Come on its like you're not even imaginative
>>
Holy shit this is the most autistic thing ive seen on /out/.
>can i give her a stick to keep her entertained?
kek
>>
>>932246
If she's the kind of grill you need to keep entertained outdoors, she's probably not worth bringing anon.
Just chatting to her and sharing an adventure should be enough in itself while you're out and about. If she's slow and unfit, break the hike up into sections and encourage her on the way and let her rest; I've taken a couple of girls out and they're usually pretty good, but they're actually interested in nice views and wildlife spotting and aren't on their phones unless they get an important message or call.
Your mileage may vary though anon, just be cool about it and you'll probably do fine, just keep your spaghettios in your pockets.
>>
File: 1332616660262.jpg (79KB, 676x723px) Image search: [Google]
1332616660262.jpg
79KB, 676x723px
>>932788
>>932277
>>932255
sure is dubs in here

oh and all girl are whore.

all
>>
>>932246
just b urself
>>
>>933846
I had a good guffaw at this too, If she's inexperienced with knives she's just gonna be struttin for a cuttin.
Have fun patching up a profusely bleeding girl and abandoning camp to drive her to the hospital OP.
>>
>>932255
Learn female anatomy, anon. A little action on the clitoris and she won't care that you have a #2 pencil instead of a King Size Sharpie.
>>
>>933854
awe
did your girl bang your friend
>>
File: 1.png (329KB, 602x461px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
329KB, 602x461px
>>934123
Awe is actually what I feel when I ponder just how horrible women have become.
I cant tell if they were always this bad and we were just better at keeping them in line or if feminism has rotted their brains and hearts.
>>
>>934127
dood
you're hanging around the wrong girls
or you're a millennial
>>
>>934127
There are plenty of good faithful women. You are just butthurt because all the good wife material ones chose better men than you to marry and only the whores are left.
>>
>>934138
All the ones I thought were great in college cheated, left good men, and live off child support.
I have friends with six figure incomes living in hovels while their experience wives kept beautiful trophy homes.
Oldfag here.
Seen it just one too many times...
>>
>>934153
Ex wives.
>>
>>934127
They have always hated people like the one you've turned into.
Whoever you listened to that helped shape you into the man you are today, cut them out of your life. They told you wrong and believing their lies has cost you both years and opportunities with women who could have made you happy.
>>
>>932246
eating her pussy in a tent is always an option...
>>
Well you're going to need some rope, duct tape, a sack, and a way to carry her.
>>
>>932246
bound and gagged
>>
>>933854
>make me a sandwich, bitch
>I'm Rick James, bitch
>>
>>934485
Women have become horrible and I am not willing to pretend it's not true.
Every single marriage I have seen ended in divorce or quiet desperation.
Every
Single
One
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.