[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this would fit more in /o/, but does /out/ consider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Moto-Guzzi-V7-Stone.jpg (316KB, 700x477px) Image search: [Google]
Moto-Guzzi-V7-Stone.jpg
316KB, 700x477px
Not sure if this would fit more in /o/, but does /out/ consider motorcycling a outdoor activity? If so, what scenic routes have you rode?
>>
File: DSC_3835_-L.jpg (100KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3835_-L.jpg
100KB, 800x533px
>implying it isn't
>>
>>932224
More /o/ or /asp/
>>
Pavement bicycles are /n/. Pavement motorbikes are /o/. Dirt bikes and bike camping, with or without an engine, are /out/.
>>
File: ass pie.jpg (86KB, 820x444px) Image search: [Google]
ass pie.jpg
86KB, 820x444px
>>932235
Have you ever been to /asp/? I went last week just to see, and after hiding all the wrestling threads this is what was left. So think twice before sending someone there.
>>
>"You see things vacationing on a motorcycle in a way that is completely different from any other. In a car you’re always in a
compartment, and because you’re used to it you don’t realize that through that car window everything you see is just more TV. You’re
a passive observer and it is all moving by you boringly in a frame.
>On a cycle the frame is gone. You’re completely in contact with it all. You’re in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense
of presence is overwhelming. That concrete whizzing by five inches below your foot is the real thing, the same stuff you walk on, it’s
right there, so blurred you can’t focus on it, yet you can put your foot down and touch it anytime, and the whole thing, the whole
experience, is never removed from immediate consciousness."

From Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

So yeah, it's quite /out/
>>
>>932224
Motorcycle is fucking great.
I live near the Cascades, so fun mountain highways and forest service roads abound. 10/10 would recommend motorcycle as /out/ activity.
>>
>>932560
Motorcycle camping**
>>
>>932224
Only crossover between motorbikes and /out/ so far is a French dude currently still overlanding Africa. Thread's still up.

>I also drive along with him for 5000km
>>
>>932224
>>>/o/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.