[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I travel forever? 26 year old with a master in economics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Itsafreehousebobby.png (341KB, 624x365px) Image search: [Google]
Itsafreehousebobby.png
341KB, 624x365px
How do I travel forever? 26 year old with a master in economics and ~155k euros in stocks but some could be sold. I get ~440 euros a month from dividends.

How do I travel forever? My current plan is to refit a van and drive around but then I need more income.
>>
>>930872
Tell me how you made 155k and I'll tell you how to live out of a van
>>
>>930872
If you can't travel with 500€ a month you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>930882
>If you can't travel in europe for 16 euros a day you're doing something wrong

Okay grandpa
>>
>>930905
If you are /out/ing with need little cash otherwise you may ask /trv/ what are the best hotels for 100€ a night.
>>
>>930905
Not european but I can eat bathe read and smoke weed on 16 dollars a day.
>>
>>930905
Shit man even in Sweden that would be possible. Not enough monies to buy alcohol though. Make sure you can do your own cooking will save you a shitload of money in most places.
>>
>>930872
Convert van to also take LPG. Travel long for extremely cheap.

Acquire stove. Cooking yer own food will be miles cheaper than 16 euros per day almost anywhere.

There. Done.
>>
>Master in economics
>Asking for economic advice
>>
>>931444
must have studied macroeconomics
>>
>>930872
I hitch-hiked for three months off $200 total; saw some awesome shit, met a ton of amazing people, bathed in a lot of lakes and rivers (nosoap). I could have stretched it out a lot longer, but whenever I was stuck in a major city I ended up getting a cheeseburger and a coffee so I could catch up via the WiFi. I'm doing it again this spring with no money this time; forcing myself to make riskier decisions because it was the only means I had to get where / what I wanted ended up being the best experience of my life.
>>
You don't want to travel forever, you want to be a tourist forever.

Go talk to /trv/, posh boy.
>>
>>931444
>economic advice
>how to travel for x amount of dollars a day

What do you think economics students do?
>>
>>930905
Lemmi guess, NEET faggot with no concept of monetary value?

If OP has 440eu a month income, assuming his 'rent' (ie van, or whatever) is covered that's EASILY enough money to live on.

t. Someone who lives off a part time job.
>>
>>932314
>If you get a van for free you can live on the 440 euros

>Lemmi guess, NEET faggot with no concept of monetary value?

Thats pretty funny.
>>
Live out of a back pack, camp as much as possible(not at pay sites), buy groceries instead of eating out, vlog and after like 5 year if you are consistent you should have some income. I have a friend's that's been hiking since Feb 2015 just from one years wages and still has alot left.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.