[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161111_191952.jpg (197KB, 1048x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161111_191952.jpg
197KB, 1048x1254px
If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring three items, what would you bring?
>Only stuff you could carry with you
>>
File: IMG_0759.gif (2MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.gif
2MB, 285x214px
>>929393
what type of an environment is it
>>
>>929394
Basic jungle island
>>
>machete
>tarp
>blowtorch
>>
>Multitool
>Water purifier
>A roll of water proof canvas
>>
>Kukri with sheath care-kit included
>Firesteel
>steel water container.

I can make my own damn shelter. Starting a fire without twine for a bow drill sucks. If its not dry GOOD LUCK getting anything started by spinning a stick.
>>
a sat phone
a big bag of marijuana
a giant bucket of KFC
>>
>>929451
This guy gets it.

You're all idiots.
>>
>>929393
Sat phone and enough whiskey and snickers to last me till the search & rescue teams get to me.
>>
>walmart
>adult video store
>safeway
>>
>>929601
>Only stuff you could carry with you
>>
The question is what is going to do you the most good.

While a mulitool is tempting, I will go for a heavy duty cutting tool like a machete or hatchet.

I saw a huge Bic type lighter in the gas station the other day, it was about 10 inches long. I will take that over any basic fire starter.

Now it gets harder, how about a bit more creative answer....a parachute. You can carry as required, you have all the material plus a ton of cordage and even a backpack.

Perhaps you jumped from a crashing plane to get to this island.

My first thought was...could I throw a gf over my shoulder and have a companion...but figured that was not really what the OP was going for. So, I guess I end up talking to a volleyball.
>>
solar array with battery
tent with A/C
satellite connected laptop

>DYL?
>>
>>929393
Phone, keys, wallet
>>
>>929393
>My katana
Hunting and wood cutting
>Mora knife
Put it on a spear and fish with it + general knife use
>Alu flask (try to get a 2 liter one)
Clean water and carry water
>>
three dragon dildos
>>
>>929799
>hunting with a katana
I would very much like to see this.
>>
>>929393
A helicopter, mdma, and pussy
>>
Knifu
Cooking Pot
Tarp
>>
>>929629
Well, fuck you. Why would I do that?
>>
my iphone 7
wireless earpods
power bank
>>
>>930049
so three things you can't get in the real world?
>>
1 a laptop with a web browser
2 internet connection with access to home depot website and amazon
3 unlimited credit card

I would never leave.
>>
>>929393
A boat, fuel, and vodka
>>
>>929393
SPOT messenger/sat phone/life straw
>>
>>929393
>Radio
>Generator
>Big ass can of gas

I'm going home boys!
>>
>>930178
A+ bantz
>>
>>929393
A large ball of the best synthetic cordage
A knife set
SAS survival guide
>>
>>929393
sat phone

horny teenage flip girl

a case of redbull
>>
>>929395
Hammock tent
Fleshlight
All the chicken tenders i could carry
>>
One of those "life straw" things so I can drink whatever water I find without worrying about getting some weird tropical parasite infection.

A giant ferro rod the side of a brick so that starting fires is never an issue.

The strongest most well built machete I can find. Something that can withstand years of cutting, hacking and batoning.
>>
>>929393
Three items to satisfy food, water, shelter, and warmth?

I'd have to assume that any island that wouldn't already have an existing population, likely also wouldn't have a fresh water source, and you can't filter salt out of seawater. I'd want a pot with a lid that can be inverted to distill seawater, and a container to place inside it to catch the fresh water, subsequently concentrating salt to use for brining and salting any surplus meats. So my first two items would both be stainless steel pots. That leaves food, shelter and warmth and only one item to procure all three with. I suppose that would have to be a large handsaw; high-carbon steel can be struck to produce fire, as well as being used to procure firewood and shelter materials, plus I could snap a small section off the tip to make a knife. Food would likely end up being small mammals until I could set up a tidal fish trap, but with both a saw and a knife, spring traps should suffice.
>>
>>929799
>hunting with a katana
kek
>knife on spear
yeah why just sharpen the end of the stick
>>
Drywall plaster
Microscope
Cinder block
>>
portable nuclear weapon in a breifcase
satellite phone
balaclava

ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
File: PUNKWEIGHT.png (95KB, 770x456px) Image search: [Google]
PUNKWEIGHT.png
95KB, 770x456px
>>929629
>he can't carry a safeway
>>
>>933380
Look anon if you can carry a FUCKING WALMART SUPERSTORE you are not only the strongest man who has ever lived, you are probably a god.
>>
>>929393
>axe
>compass
>shotgun (if you'll count the ammo as being part and parcel of the shotgun, if not then an mp3 player with my favorite songs on it)
>>
>>929601
>adult video store
>but not actual sexthings
nice
>>
>>929393
genies lamps that works
>>
a book that teaches you how to make oars out of sand

a computer with internet access and unlimited battery

a fire starter
>>
Toothbrush, and floss. Also a waifu from my harem.
>>
>>930158
>airmemes
>>
>>929401
blowtorch?
>>
This is a tough one. Assuming that there is enough food to forage and hunt, and a year round freshwater source, I think I'd go with the following:

>machete with sharpening block

Can make shelter with it, prep food, cut wood, make spears for hunting, cut bark for twine, the works.

>fire starter

Pretty self explanatory. Better than matches or a lighter since it won't run out.

>large cast iron dutch oven

It'd be hard to make a decent pot. I have no guarantee the island would have good clay to make pots, and rock water boiling isn't appealing even if there was. You could fry, boil, and dry cook with the dutch oven and it would last you forever if you cared for it.

I'd consider trading the dutch oven for a hot woman if there was clay on the island for cooking purposes. Doubtless I'd need to bust a nut frequently to let off stress, and company and an extra pair of hands would be helpful.
>>
>a map of where I am
>A satellite phone
>batteries or whatever for satellite phone

provided batteries are included I'd take a bottle of liquor and chill until the coast guard gets me.
>>
>>929393
My Mah-chete
>sheath has a magnesium, pencil, hacksaw blade, handy file, p51 and about 10' of "paracord" attached.

10x20 sheet of Tyvek.
> anything a tarp would handle, but makes a better solar still than your typical blue poly tarp.

Last one I can't decide between a stainless steel bottle with a large mouth for more secure water storage and boiling, or a 5 subject notebook to keep from going loco...
>>
>>929393
A fucking sail.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.