[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm sick of these fucking trees, fields, and stupid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: ugghhhaaagghhh.jpg (6KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ugghhhaaagghhh.jpg
6KB, 320x180px
>I'm sick of these fucking trees, fields, and stupid looking chickens.
>I wanna live in the city, doing new and interesting things everyday, with new and interesting people.

How do you deal with the loneliness and boredom?
>>
>>929246
>How do you deal with the loneliness and boredom
By not being a limp wrist faggot. Otherwise, if that really affects you then just get a gf and move, it's your life do what's better for you.
>>
>>929246
>inb4 faggot mods delete thread

They are being obsessive.

Oh OP, try harder. Going /out/ is kinda basic and essential to your unbeknownst nature. "Try harder" to discover it.
>>
>>929246
>city folk
>interesting
polite kek
>>
>>929246

>build cabin
>rent out to city slickers who just want to get away from it all
>busy + money + meet new people

Extra money if you can get them to do some field work for free. Key word is "character" building.
>>
City person here. It's really not that great. You think you will be preoccupied but instead of being lonely and bored by yourself you're lonely and bored around a bunch of people. Everything and everyone is trying to sell you something. Oh and it's loud and full of non-whites
>>
>>929538

To add to this...

I would have moved out to the sticks but I have to be near cities for my work and I also require lots of pussy and all the women I'm into are obsessed w/ cities
>>
>>929246
More projects.
Challenge yourself make goals and meet them.
>>
>>929535
I like this guy's idea OP. Have them do chores and shit for free just so they can have the "experience" of busting their ass on a farm. Make money, get your chores done for free by people paying you to do them and you get to communicate with city folk at the same time.
>>
>>929246
>live in a comfy little village
>know your neighbours
>able to walk through the village, greeting anyone who comes your way and talking to anyone doing work outside
>able to satisfy many of your needs through farming and not relying on stores for everything
or
>live in a crowded, cold city
>people walk by without looking at you
>possibly live in an apartment block where everyone is a stranger
>completely reliant on stores

I know I'm never moving out of my village.
>>
>>929246
u r a stupid looking chickens
>>
>>929246
I live in a town that is surrounded by woodlands so I have the best of both worlds.
>>
>>929246
It's pretty easy if you're not a complete faggot...
...so I can really see where you're coming from, OP. You should never leave your room, let alone a big city.
>>
>>929246
Why would I pander to ypur lack of imagination?
>>
>>929535
>>929546
>>929539
>>929538
Fucking city people.

>i like this

Well, of course you do.
>>
>>929246
>live in nyc my whole life
>only people I see inna woods around here are fucking hipsters and drug addicts
>tired of commies
>tired of druggies
>dream of fighting forest fires out west, taking gf and living on a farm
>have never been further than PA
>Stalk this board getting very jealous of you country fucks.

Literally the only thing I'd miss about NYC is the metropolitan museum, the museum of natural history and a few of my favorite parks at midnight and maybe the irish and german bars.
But seriously the city is awful, in any "fun" place you're surrounded by people who aren't from or don't reside in the city, therefore they don't care about trashing it or being assholes
>>
>>929538
this describes my relationship with canal street. Spend a week there and you'll hate chincs, I was brought up in a really liberal environment and barely had any white friends in highschool but I feel like every day I get a little more xenophobic, I don't hate anyone else, I just notice cultures are different and I do not like most of their cultures.
>>
>>929246
The grass is always greener phamb
>live in a suburb/city
>only people i know are my friends from school and the gas station dude
>everyone else is just a nameless face i'll never see again
>no nature, i have to drive 20 minutes to see even a tiny patch of forest, i'm lucky if my neighbor's bird feeders attract any birds to my tiny yard
>so fucking loud, assholes peeling out at night in empty parking lots, big trucks driving by my house every other hour
>>
>>929246
I would be more than willing to trade places with you OP, I'm sure you'll fit right into Baltimore
>>
File: k8.jpg (295KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
k8.jpg
295KB, 1071x1600px
>>929246
then why dont you move?
>>
>>930833
I bet you refer to weed smokers as junkies. Kys
>>
>>929246
>born and raised in a small town in a rural area
>move to major city when 20 years old
>quite the culture shock to move from a town of ~10k people to a metro area of ~7 million
>get a job, rent an apartment, meet people and make lots of friends, have fun for a while
>a few years go by and I begin to grow weary of going out all the time to bars, restaurants, clubs, etc.. It's all just the same shit with a different facade not to mention very expensive
>begin to miss building things, going hunting, fishing, camping... Things that were readily available to me in the small town but take a lot more travel time and expense to pull off while living in the city
>have now lost touch with most of the people I used to hang out with in the city, they've all either moved away or gotten married and have children now or all they still do is party all the time
>spend most of my spare time alone at my house or sometimes take my dog walking in the nearby parks
>now I'm 29, my house will be sold in early February, and I'll be moving back out in the sticks where I belong

I finally did it lads, I'm finally going to escape this vile place...
>>
>>930862
Actually I used to smoke weed like every weekend in highshool. I only stopped because I was wrestling and muh cardio.
I'm talking about people shooting up and passing out on my fucking porch, literally I have woken up two different cars of people who shot up and passed out in their cars outside my house. It's fucking disgusting, people my age literally murdering themselves, no jobs, no goals. Even then they fucking steal every chance they get. Maybe I should move to the Philippines
>>
>>930889
proud of you anon, save a spot for me in stickland
>>
>>929246
>loneliness and boredom
read. Every page you read makes you better than half of people.

>Interesting things
Like what? There's nothing in the city if not museums, zoos, libraries, and those now-and-then spots. But bars, clubs, venues, are not worth your time. There's no good music anymore and the women at the clubs are dumb cum rags.
>>
>>930946
Most museums are more than now and then spots, especially if it's a museum with at least new attraction or exhibit every month.
>>
>>930835
What city is canal Street in? And noticing racial differences and prefering your own kind is completely normal and natural.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.