[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you done to help the environment today or, for an easier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The-lorax.jpg (17KB, 300x237px) Image search: [Google]
The-lorax.jpg
17KB, 300x237px
What have you done to help the environment today or, for an easier time, this week?
>>
>>928994
I'm constantly picking up cigarette butts that lazy fucks just throw on the ground
>>
Whenever I see roadkill on my street I bury it in the ground near the edge of the road. But first I shove fruit seeds up its ass/down its throat/into its carcass and then inter it. Did that twice this week. From the last 7 years I have blueberry bushes, cherry trees, and wild apples growing in several spots along the road. Can't really prove it was me sadly.
>>
>>928994
By constantly finding new ways to reduce or negate my carbon foot print. I also pack trash bags with me when out and pick up trash at the waterways and on trails. When I buy things, I try to think how I can use it and not create trash from point-of-sale to the time I'm completely done with it if ever.
>>
>>928994
I got slightly drunk and put my beer cans in the recycling bin
>>
I drove my Cummings turbo diesel monster truck to the Starbucks around the corner for a $6 latte.

Prolly could have walked, but I was impressing a girl. Maybe next time?
>>
>>928994
Every time I fish here in Miami, FL, I clean up the area I'm fishing - especially from fishing trash. There are parts here where you can build a tacklebox with all the fucking shit people leave behind.
>>
>>929006

You sound like a villain who is actually secretly the hero
>>
>>928994
Today I picked up trash while walking dogs as an animal shelter volunteer. Will be bringing more bags next time...
>>
I always pick up after line when fishing, wheather its from people just leaving it on the shore or actual snags that I pull in.

Ive also picked up a whole trash bag worth of junk from one of my parks
>>
>>929248
You know what anon, that's exactly what I am.
>>
Spent over an hour slicing invasive vines off of saplings. Most people obsessively clean their houses when they're high on amphetamine; I clean up the woods.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.