[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone into archery here? Just started out and bought this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 9

File: 20161101_134410.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_134410.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
Anyone into archery here?

Just started out and bought this.

I got a Mathews Halon 6. I bought a cheap sight, release, quiver and arrows to use until I get better that way I have the nice bow once I get good enough for it to matter and can just get better accessories.

The eventual goal is back country hunting and hiking out in Arizona and the rest of the west.

Watching Cameron Hanes and "Dude Weed" Joe Rogan convinced me to get one. I already have a Tikka t3x lite in .270 winchester for rifle hunts and a shotgun and .22 rifle for other hunts while I get good with the bow. Steven Rinella also inspired me to ake hunting back up this year.

Been doing a lot of 10 mile rabbit search hikes for trail workouts as well. Hiking is a lot different with a rifle man. Used to be from the midwest. No tree stand shit anymore is nice.

Anyone else near phoenix want to go shoot some arrows?

The day I hit 70 yard shots well I am getting better sights, arrows, and bow gear for the Halon base.
>>
File: 20161101_121914-1.jpg (3MB, 2236x2236px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_121914-1.jpg
3MB, 2236x2236px
>>928302

My target from the first day at 15 or 20 yards. I don't remember which honestly lol.
>>
File: 1470882722289.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470882722289.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>928302
Also if anyone knows some ranges besides papago park in scottsdale/Tempe or Usery out by bush highway in Arizona let me know. Not that I couldn't just go in the desert but still.....
>>
>>928302
inb4 autistic Lars spammer faggot

Also compounds r gay
>>
>>928320
Dude what?

Compound bows are objectively better for hunting.

Recurves and other traditional bows are cool but you won't be hitting 7p yard heart and lungs easily in a tree or cramped space behind aome mountain rocks.
>>
>>928302
Thinking of getting into bow hunting myself. Any reason you went for the double versus single cam? I hear a lot of arguments for both.
>>
>>928302

Nice bow man, haven't had a chance to shoot a halon. Apparently they're really smooth-drawing for the speed.

>>928410

Single cam is kind of old technology. The advantage is that they don't need any cam synchronisation, but you also don't get level nock travel.

There are also modern dual cam systems like Bowtech's Overdrive Binary that make synchronisation easier.

The PSE Evolve cam looks pretty crazy too - let off adjustable up to 90%.

You have any thoughts on a bow yet?
>>
>>928302
>compund
>shooting in easy modo
>>
>>928326
There is no argument that a compound bow is more effective than a traditional recurve, longbow, selfbow, or flat bow. They shoot much faster and flatter, and if the archer uses sights and a release the accuracy is much greater. A compound archer with excellent skills can shoot tight groups out to forty yards and farther.

That being said, the other bows can be just as deadly in the hands of someone with skill. I have killed hundreds of animals with traditional bows. Yes my max range is about twenty five yards and most of my kills are inside of twenty. I have to be very close and I do have to have enough room to shoot. The point being, that for those who enjoy working harder and getting closer, those bows can be just as deadly.
>>
>>928410
my advice is that if you end up purchasing a PSE (Pieces Scattered Everywhere), then demand the dealer to replace the standard string and cables right away for the same price.
Otherwise you shoot about 200 arrows and have to pay for the replacement yourself because "normal wear, not covered by warranty"
>>
Bow related question, dont want to open a dead thread: there is a club close to my home that offers the possibility to build your own bow starting from the raw wood. Takes 2 days, cost is affordable. Im interested but i also fear its seriously autist and cringy idea. Im already socially borderline and dont wanna become turbo autist. Go or no?
>>
>>928564
Also interested in bow fishing, but feel its even more retarded
>>
>>928565
Bow fishing is fun as fuck. Call me a redneck if you want but it helps gamefish populations. More fish to eat means more free food for me
>>
>>928498
You mean you have shot hundreds of squirrel. Not deer.

You sure you don't have over 300 confirmed kills tough guy?
>>
>>928410
Honestly I liked the draw on this vs all the others I tried. I even tried out the super pricey hoyt carbon defiants. I just loved the smooth draw and back wall on this.

I've never had a bow before so this one just felt good.
>>
>>928445
Kill yourself

>>928572
>>928565
Bow fishing is great.
>>
>>928572
>>928582
Thx for input. Sadly its illegal here but i doubt anyone would care. Has it any danger to the environment? Cant get why you can bow ground animals but no fish
>>
>>928585
Bow fishing in northern California at least is fishing for shitty carp, so they want it dead

That being said. I have a Matthew mission craze that I never shoot because I have no bow buddies..
Such is life in Humboldt
>>
>>928595
>>928585
I'm pretty sure you can shoot invasive carp everywhere
>>
File: HRdoorwayRed.jpg (111KB, 821x616px) Image search: [Google]
HRdoorwayRed.jpg
111KB, 821x616px
>>928578
First if that sounded like a brag, I apologize. Not trying to be a tough guy, just trying to express my experience level. I don't really care what others think about me, but I do like helping new hunters, especially archers.

I don't know the exact number of deer I have killed but it is well over a hundred. I am an older guy and my main hobby has been bowhunting, which I have done all over the world, a couple of times to Africa. When I said hundreds I was including a couple hundred pigs, antelopes, sheep, etc...

I have never posted a pic to 4chan, but I will try and put up a pic of my den. All animals bow killed by either me or my daughters.
>>
Bowfishing can be a lot of fun. Yes it sucks that you can mostly only take fish that are not good to eat. It is good for the other species to take these out, but I try and eat what I kill on most occasions.

In the state of Lousiana you can kill game species with a bow. If you are looking for an adventure, you can go to Nawlins, party on Bourbon Street one night and go bowfishing with a guide another night for redfish.

Bigger gar are good to eat, just tough to clean, drum are also decent to eat and legal to bowfish in many areas.
>>
>>928595
That's the allure, you are having fun taking an invasive species. Also feels even better if you are an angler.
>>
>>928326
they're easier to use, that's it
>>
>>928613
Do you have any hints to someone curious about both bow and hunting but that never tried it? Should i first learn bow and see if i like it and then move onto hunting?
>>
>>928564
It's getting you out of the house, what's the problem?
>>
>>928680
My area is very urbanized and none of my friends share this hobby so im hesitating
>>
>>928630
>>928680
didn't mean to namefag there
>>
>>928613
Where do you live?

Also yes if that's your den I take back my snark lol
>>
>>928630
Except that....you know you can accurately shoot MUCH further with heavier arrows and at faster speeds.

A 500 grain arrow launched from an 80 to 90 pound compound bow with newer tech even sails through over 90 inches of ballistic gel.

A regular 60 to 70 pound bow will have those arrows caught by the gel.

If you're going to shoot a moose you want that.
>>
>>928683
What are your friends hobbies? Playing hour long league of legends games that get them no where? Fuck them. Get the bow and do something with your life that makes you talk to people in real life.
>>
>>928703
so you use a non-compound bow with the same draw weight
if you can't draw it, get good
>>
>>928709
Lol. Yeah you go do that and let me know how steady and for what time frane you can hold a traditional bow at 90lbs to aim at an elk as it slowly walks through timber at 60 yards.

Kill yourself.

You probably think a katana can cut a long sword in half and that it's the ultimate gentleman's weapon.

A modern compound hunting bow is OBJECTIVELY better than any long bow counterpart. If you don't believe that you're a retard.

Again. Kill yourself.
>>
>>928703
20 inches of gel. Not 90. My bad. It's sti very impressive because gel grabs arrow shafts VERY well compared to flesh.
>>
>>928637
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back, I got busy with some ranch chores.

Anyway, I know lots of people who just do archery for the fun of the sport, so you can certainly enjoy bows without the hunting aspect.

Most people don't start hunting by bowhunting. Most start with a small caliber like a .22 hunting small game, or perhaps a shotgun. They then move into hunting for deer and such.

When they find they want more of a challenge, or perhaps to take advantage of a longer season, they take up bowhunting.

The first thing you need to do, is decide weather you are going to get a compound or a traditional bow. Nothing wrong with either, just a preference and really almost a different sport.

You can find good used equipment for a fraction of the new price. You need to make sure it will work for you, as in draw length and pounds. If you find you don't like it, you can resell and get most of your money back.

In either case, you need to get good before you go out flinging arrows at live animals.
>>
>>928700
I live in SE Texas, the nearest big city is Houston.

No worries about the snarky comment, you never know who you are dealing with on an anonymous cite. Someone saw the Hunger Games twice and now they are an archery expert.

I assure you that is my hunting room, or at least half of it. I thought that better than posting 300 pics of me with a stupid smile and a dead animal.
>>
I see there has been some discussion on penetration.

Yes, speed plays one part in that. The overall weight of the arrow is just as important. The type of broadhead, and the sharpness of that head, also play major rolls. And lastly, if you bow is not tuned right and the arrow gets to the target a little crooked, you will lose a ton of your energy.

This is a hotly debated topic on bowhunting forums and there are lots of opinions.

The new thing is getting the center of gravity forward of the middle of the arrow, meaning it is a bit tip heavy. FOC (forward of center) for better penetration.

All that complicated stuff and really be broken down like this, you need enough kinetic energy to make a clean kill on the animal.

All factors being equal, a compound will certainly out penetrate a trad bow, but if the arrow goes all the way through, it really doesn't matter.
>>
>>928302
Thing doesn't even look like a bow.
>>
>>928302
based rinella
>>
>>929265
Neither does your mom

>>929266
Indeed.

>>929122
Damn. Wish I knew someone like you in Phoenix.

>>929124
As I understand it a 500 grain arrow with brass weight in the front of the shafts and shot at 80 pounds is better than a light arrow at higher speeds at 60 or 70 pounds all day.
>>
>>929121
The longer seasons to hunt seems to be why a lot of people pick up bow hunting. It's nice to be able to chase your areas magically large buck you missed during rifle or if you tagged out in rifle to fill your freezer more or give friends meat.
>>
>>928564
Dude i wish i had that opportunity. Fuck your lazy cunt friends and pursue it man.
>>
>>929495
I agree
>>
>>929473
Yeah if we were closer I would be glad to help you. I do it all the time here. People are at my place shooting bows, handguns, sighting in their rifles. I have a group of friends coming over on Tuesday as a matter of fact.

I am not unique here, there are tons of people willing to help new people get into archery. Texas has a state organization called Lone Star Bowhunters, and they go around helping new people, putting archery programs in schools, etc...

I would bet there are mentors in your area you just have to find them.

As far as arrow weight goes...I am not a scientist or an engineer, but I can tell you what is accepted in the bowhunting world.

Target archers want light arrows, they don't care about penetration at all in a target. They only have to worry about damage to their bows, as the lighter you get the closer it is to dry firing which is very bad and can ruin a bow.

Hunters want a heavy arrow, that takes all the energy and puts it toward killing the animal. This is particularly important if you shot is not perfect and you hit a big bone or something of that nature.

That being said, there is a point where it gets to heavy and you loose speed for not much gain. A point of diminishing return.

arrows are measured in grains. If you look when buying arrows the shafts will have GPI or grains per inch. Broadheads will come in grains, from a low end around 70 I think up to ones that weigh 100s of grains. I shoot 125 gr heads because way back in the day they were the most common.

The rule of thumb is, to get the best out of your set up, you should shoot about 10 grains per pound of bow weight.

In other words, if you are shooting a 50 lb bow, your total arrow weight should be around 500 gr. If you are shooting 80 lb bow, you can shoot 800 gr arrow. Remember these are not rules, but guidelines for getting the best penetration. The trade off of speed vs weight.
>>
>>929622
Thanks for the info man. I'm going to have to Google some hunt clubs or something.
>>
>>929678
You are welcome. If you or anyone else is looking for a great archery/bowhunting forum. You should check out Texasbowhunter.com

Started in Texas, but has members from everywhere. A lot of non hunting stuff as well, but probably the best bowhunting based forum.
>>
This might sound a little retarded but are compound bows beyond 100+ pounds a thing? Do compound bows set at 120-180lb exist?

Yeah I know it would probably be a total bitch to pull all that draw weight, not to mention impractical but still.

Can the cam wheels and typical compound bow design just not handle that much draw weight?
>>
>>929796
Thanks again hunter bro.

Have a good life.
>>
File: download_0.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download_0.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>930014
Yes they do but they have to be custom built usually. Mathews makes their monster series at 80lbs and it used to be called the safari I think?

Usually you have to get special lims/arms to come off the body that can handle a cam or wheel that has that draw weight/force on it.

I have seen a 100lb one on YouTube or something a while back but I can't recall.

You will pinwheel an elk (shoot straight through) with an 80lb bow and the correct arrow weight with a muzzy trocar fixed blade 1 inch broadhead. I bet you would shoot through an elk at 70lb draw weight with the right arrow. People argue total penetration vs wider cutting edge on expandable broadheads. I trust fixed blades more and would rather shoot through one side and out the other as the wound won't close up as well = more bleed in my opinion. I may be wrong. But I trust a fixed edge to cut bone better.
>>
>>930018
My bad not pinwheel. I meant pass through. Pinwheel in a 10 ring shot or heart shot on target
>>
>>930018
sweet, thanks for the answer.

I managed to find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGE4_UMY6S0 a few days back, that's one of the highest draw weights for compounds I've found on Youtube, sadly. Everything beyond 100 seems to go into traditional territory, only warbows, recurves, etc.
>>
>>930074
Yeah he kills a water buffalo with that 90lb hoyt he built. I gotta believe at a certain point it could duck the bow up or arrow wright gets too high to benefit from the increased draw weight. If you need a truly huge bow you would build a ballista or something.
>>
>>929121
thx for infos man, here bow is under same low as any shotgun for hunting so no difference there, but thx
>>929495
should be on may. hope i cuck my confidence lack and just go
it really looks nice, but people going are full autists, like really autist, think even saw a minipony guy
>>
>>930794
*same law i meant
>>
>>930794
If you're really worried get a new Olympic style recurve and join a competitive club if you don't want to hang out with people cosplaying.

I had to learn it's okay to be friends with people in their 30s and 40s if you both like archey, or hunting and fishing. Anyone can be you're friend once your 18 and honestly older guys are better friends anyway. They never ruin a weekend trip because some new trim showed up and is making them buy her drinks (usually lol).

Once you get one bow it will be a sickness. Just like guns. You can never have just one.

Just don't talk to the my little pony autists.

Look up John dudley and Cameron Hanes on YouTube and watch this last year's Olympic matches.
>>
>>928613
That's cool as fuck. I wish you were my dad.
>>
>>928582
Haha
Is that all you got? Little punk bitch.
>>
>>931161
Post a pic of yourself with your katana and traditional Japanese bow and Fedora to prove how tough you are. I'm shaking in my boots.
>>
>>928578
Thanks that was a nice thing to say. I think my two daughters had it pretty good. They turned out to be pretty good at hunting and fishing. They are in their 20's now and only go with me occasionally these days.

As far as 100 plus pound bows go. I believe most of the big archery organizations like ASA restrict the amount of weight you can have so that heavy a bow would not work for competition.

For hunting there are a few animals where you could use a bow that heavy...rhino, elephant, giraffe, buffalo, and gators/crocs come to mind.

The problem is, only one guy in a thousand can pull a 100 lb bow. I was shooting an 84 lb recurve on a regular basis, they had a 100 lb bow in camp in Africa. I could got get it all the way back to anchor. I got close, but came up just about an inch short. I was pretty good with heavy bows. It takes a beast to pull that much weight.
>>
>>931286
Dude what. Are you pretending to be the guy with the big game room?
>>
File: P1030363.jpg (948KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1030363.jpg
948KB, 1600x1200px
>>931296
I am the guy. Anymore questions?
>>
>>931411
You should invite ace ventura for a tea and chit chatting
>>
>>928302
Does it vibrate, can I get prostate stimulation from it?

Seriously though, native americans were hunting with much less sophisticated gear, now use your brain and try to understand how.
>>
>>931411
I'm just confused by the reply to the comment you made. That response is confusing as you already replied to that remark before.
>>
>>931554
They also all died from the flu and small pox. Should I try that as well? Better sell all my guns too and use a spear with a stone tip. Better sell my car and walk everywhere. Better never go buy groceries again.

Kill yourself.

>>931411
What do you do for work?
>>
>>931685
I am retired now, but worked thirty one years for the federal govt. ATC

Spent every spare dollar on hunting and travel.
>>
>>931682
Sorry I tried to respond to whoever thought I was pretending to be the guy with the trophy room. As I am that guy.
>>
>>931691
What's ATC?
>>
Air Traffic Control
>>
File: 1476927449773.png (224KB, 302x351px) Image search: [Google]
1476927449773.png
224KB, 302x351px
>>931738
Sheeeeeit. Sounds fun.

Was that scene in breaking bad total bullshit where the guy crashes the two passenger planes together?
>>
>>931747
I had to go back and watch it again to answer your question. It was not total BS. The phraseology (what was being said on the radio), was right on, except the pilots weren't answering...all you could hear was the controller. The little warning circles and the flashing of the conflict alert was close as well.

Where they had to take liberties, normally there are other people watching, Someone probably would have intervened. Plus the fact that planes now have a system called TCAS or traffic collision avoidance system, that gives them instructions at the last minute if the controller or another pilot screws up. So, lot's of backups in the system and accidents almost never happen....but not so far fetched as to be pure bullshit.
>>
>>931792
Interdasting. Glad it wasn't total bullshit.

Two planes crashed over the grand Canyon a long time ago. People still find shit from the crash out here when they hike.
>>
So
I've read the thread and decided I want to get into traditional bow shooting for fun, not hunting.

Any good starter tips/links/advice? What would be a good bow to buy?
>>
>>932006
If you can find a not shitty one on Craigslist that's been strung for 20 years that would be good.

Also you can just buy a riser from someone like hoyt and pick the limbs you want. Order all that online.

Alternatively. Craft your own.

Traditional bows are going to be cheaper in general.

Save your fingers and shoot with a release or leather gaurd.
>>
http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5881

If this link works this is a good place to start
>>
>>932006
The link I posted will give you lots of good info on getting started.

You can find really good deals on used bows, but you have to be careful because if they have been mistreated they could have limb twist (the limbs are torqued and don't line up properly) or have cracks from stress.

You can buy a new Samick Sage for something like a 150 bucks I think. Certainly nothing fancy, but good entry level. Many people start with these if they don't get a used bow.

Traditional bows are marked with a weight. This is the draw weight, or weight you are pulling, at 28 inches. Why 28, you might ask, well that is about what average adult male will pull. If you are small or tall, you can adjust this about 1.5 or 2 pounds per inch.

For example. If you were a short guy only 5 feet 4 inches tall. You might only draw the bow 26 inches. If you bought a bow that is labeled 50 lbs. You would only be pulling about 46 or 47 lbs. Not a huge difference, but you should know when getting a bow.

The biggest mistake people getting into archery, trad in particular, they get bows that are too heavy for them to pull easily. It becomes work, and because they are fighting just to draw it, they don't get consistent and give up.

I can't tell you what will work for you, because everyone has a different strength level. But if you are brand new, I would start maybe around the 30 to 35 lb level. We are talking targets here and not shooting deer.
>>
>>932302
I agree with that 30 to 35 pound draw on a traditional bow because it's much more enjoyable to shoot multiple arrows. After getting good with that it's time for a heavier 50 to 60 draw on a recurve or traditional bow if you want to hunt.

Most adult men who are not women secretly should be able to draw a 60 lb to 55 lb compound bow from the get go.
>>
I'm kind of interested in making a simple(primitive, I could say even, never worked much with wood) bow. Are there some good infos about it?
Would drying the wood over fire work?
>>
>>933517
YouTube man.

There are a lot of things you need to do differently if you want a recurve. If you just want some amazon cave person bow it's much easier.

Look up primitive pathways on youtube. He naps his own arrow heads, makes arrows, uses animal sinew and tree sap. Makes bows. Etc. He's kind of an autist but he's good at what he does.

Below is a link to cheap fun bows that you can hike with easily as they break down.

https://survivalbreakdownbow.com/products/survival-tools/category/survival-bows-arrow-sets
>>
>>933668
Thanks.
>>
>>933797
No problem.

I'm sure there are a lot of other how to build a bow videos out there.
>>
Out of curiosity, are crossbows worth more than bows for hunting/poaching?
>>
>>933517
I have only built one bow from scratch. It was what they call a board bow, meaning you go to your local hardware store and buy a board, something like pecan, and you tiller it down until it bends like a bow. These break often because you are not following a growth ring in the wood, which makes it much stronger.

Still this is a good place to begin as it is cheap when the learning curve is steep. I killed a couple of pigs with mine.

I don't think you can dry wood over a fire, as it tends to split and check. They normally cut the wood, Osage, Yew, or whatever and let it dry naturally for something like a year. You can buy wood already dried.

Here is the first of a set of books that are very good to learn from.
>>
>>933517
You can dry wood with heat but you have to be careful, and air dried over time is better...

Like the other guy said, buy or pirate the Traditional Bowyer's Bible (TBB) there are 4 volumes first 2 or 3 are the most important though. Also check out paleoplanet they're all about that kind of shit there.
>>
>>934143
>>934180
Thanks as well. I made today a bow out of bit over 1m (alder?) branch and some plastic line. Seems to shot sort of decently, but forget about accuracy given a plain curved arrow I made out of branch and general amateur bowyery. I need more experience with that stuff, I will look through info you gave me.
>>
>>934036
Don't poach you nigger. But yeah for tree stand/blind hunting they are better if you make one shot kills and you can aim through a scope on the bow or iron sights or a red dot.

I would still use a compound honestly. It weights less and packs easier than a cross bow and follow up shots are much much easier. I would only use a cross bow if I was disabled in some way.

>>934143
>>934180
Good info dude never seen this stuff

>>934236
Post pics of the bow and arrow even if it's bad I'm curious. If you make another post that too homie.
>>
Forgive me if I don't have this exactly right, but the way I remember it.

Ishi, the last wild indian and awesome at making bows and arrows, was quoted as saying, "You can make a bow out almost any piece of wood, but it takes a good stick to make an arrow"

The point being how important the quality of the material you make you arrows out of.

The most preferred wood is type called Port Orford Ceder, but many woods will make a good arrow. River cane or bamboo is common and can make good arrows with a bit of work.
>>
>>934264
Consistent arrow shafts are more important. That's the problem hand making them.
>>
File: WP_20170121_18_13_28_Pro.jpg (349KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170121_18_13_28_Pro.jpg
349KB, 900x1600px
>>934255
Bow is ~1.3 meters
>>
> tfw own a 50lb english longbow but live in the UK where fun has been outlawed

is bowhunting legal for tourists in murrika?
>>
>>934748
Yes very legal. You can spend 2000 to 50000 dollars on a dream hunt with a bow.

You can even hunt with a rifle as a tourist. Move here and vote right wing. Help us.

>>934738
Cool thanks for sharing. I may give it a try lol
>>
>>928302

I'm into traditional archery and make my own arrows etc...

I think those bows are for gays and faggots.

Modern society always finds ways to ruin the most beautiful things, leaving bright colors, plastics and chemical aromas behind.
>>
>>934804

>You can even hunt with a rifle as a tourist. Move here and vote right wing. Help us.

How? I thought only citizens or green card holders could purchase firearms? Or can tourists rent hunting rifles or something?
>>
>>934810
You can purchase guns but a lot of outfitters have rifles for you to use after you pass an FBI background check. It varies from state to to state.

You can also go hunt in Russia.

Again it changes costs the more is provided for you and if it's some high fence 100% guaranteed success hunt.

Another good country to look into is Australia or new Zealand for hunt tourism.

Obviously Africa too.
>>
>>928613
that's awesome dude.
is the lighting adjustable in there?
also how often do you make gentle fatherly love with your daughters?
>>
>>937371
As often as I can.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.