[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to camp on a semi remote beach, with warm air and water,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

I want to camp on a semi remote beach, with warm air and water, and go fishing all day and eat the fish. I wanna do this right now, I'm in America and can travel anywhere that would meet this description. Any ideas desu senapais?

Pic related
>>
Hawaii
>>
When I was stationed in Puerto Rico, my wife and I took a small boat out to an island where we were alone. we had sex on the beach a few times, I fished for our dinner and we slept on the beach. Sleeping on the beach was overrated, instead of a tent, we took a blanket to sleep on, and there were crabs on the beach and they woke us up a few times. But the being naked on the beach and having sex on the open beach was great. Probably more for the novelty of it than anything else.
>>
File: IMG_0756.jpg (650KB, 576x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0756.jpg
650KB, 576x749px
>>927994
Gotta get on dat Gulfstream if you want warm water.

Get a kayak and find a little island in the Keys.
>>
I slept on the beach of an unihabted carribean island before, middle of the beach on the leeward sode of the island was the best spot. Only problem was some light occasional rain. If I was on the front of the island, I would puke from the rotting sargasm, too close to the water and i's be covered in hopping bugs, and too close to the jungle and i'd be eaten by no see ums.
>>
>>928017
I used to think that funky ocean smell was gross, but now I love it. Especially at like 2am when there is just a very light breeze and it gets extra funky.
>>
>>928005
Same guy as in >>928017, my island was in the keys but be careful, most islands are privately owned (you can tell by coconuts, they are non native) or owned by the govnment as nature reserves and I belilve one is bsa owned. Another thing about the keys/everglades, be careful for poison wood, never set up camp near it and never burn its wood or you're gunna have a bad time. Next bit about keys camping, don't be a dick to the nature, there is a reef in the keys and many rare plants, bring your own crap. All the wood I got was long dead wood in a salt flat.
>>
>>928019
It is not ocean breze, if you have been on an un mantained beach you would know, a foot of rotten sargasm smells exactly like dirrhea
>>
>>928021
Yeah when I was kayaking through the mangroves, dude we rented em from was like "If you filp it, don't start grabbing onto trees or you will find some fun rashes later today"

I'm suprised there are lots of privately owned ones tho. I just expected it to be one big preserve. Although there are so many that as long as you only stay one night and keep it low key, you should be straight.
>>
>>928023
I know, it's like a real funky methane mixed with fishy smell. I've never slept on a bed of it but been around it plenty of times and never been bugged by it too much.
>>
>>928005
Yeah this seems like the only spot in the US that matches. Hawaii has cold water. Also I wanna stay on the continental U.S. you think I could get away with this? I hears the keys are heavily protected private property. Also what kinda fishes are common and edible?
>>
File: IMG_1466.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1466.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>928038
Go down there and scope it out a bit. If anything, ask the locals. There are so many little islands and I'm sure you would have no problem kayaking to one and not being bothered as long as you aren't obnoxious.

And for fish, tons of stuff.
>>
>>928038
>Hawaii has cold water.
Compared to where?
https://www.nodc.noaa.gov/dsdt/cwtg/all_meanT.html
>>
File: IMG_1647.gif (214KB, 1251x1668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1647.gif
214KB, 1251x1668px
>>928049
Yeah that sounded odd. The Pacific coast has cold water because it comes from the north and Alaska. The Atlantic coast gets the water from South America. Too bad that chart you posted doesn't have one for Ft. Lauderdale or WPB because that would probably be even warmer than Miami and Virginia Key since the Gulfstream runs right up against the coast.
>>
File: IMG_1648.jpg (617KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1648.jpg
617KB, 750x733px
>>928055
>>928049
>tfw Commiefornia gettin cucked by the cold water
>>
>>928049
Oh shut I just heard that the water was cold there. That sounds sweet but I don't think I'm prepared to go there, airfare is high and I hear bad things about the locals. But if definitely sounds like the best spot for this.

I'm currently in southern Cali, I would like to go to the channel islands cus I prefer the more arid climate and scenery. I might wait till it gets warmer which will be a couple months
>>
>>928058
>>928069
I would just go to Baja California right now but I don't wanna get Carteled
>>
Looks like eastern gulf coast coast has the most options
>>
>>928055
Oh yeah
Grew up in Boca
Used to visit the Keys
It's like bathwater
>>928069
The danger from Hawaiian locals is overstated
And some of their state parks are empty with few ranger patrols
>>
>>927994
An orca will jump out of the water and rip you in half.
>>
>>927994
False Cape? Did see one Park Ranger and a couple walked past me but I was there for three days. Caught some redfish while they were in season and had myself a nice dinner. Not as pretty as some tropical pacific beaches but the dunes were nice.
>>
Puerto PeƱasco
>>
>>927994
Nowhere because every jackass wants to take is RV into the ocean and eat his wonderbread in the shade and watch satellite television on the 'tropical paradise'
>>
>>927994

'Straya. Specifically north Queensland. Fits every criteria, not crowded at all and it's summer there at the moment.
>>
>>928071
I am on a beach in baja right this second.
Come down to mulege man the fishing is awesome.
And free.
No good reason not to come down here and the exchange rate is better than ever.
>>
>>930258
Its a goal of mine to go there but have no resources at the moment.

>>930351
That's sounds awesome. Is the water warm? And what about crime? I'm a fuckin bum hobo right now but I'm trying to get a job so maybe I can save up and be down there in about a month. Would a dual sport bike be good and how much cash should I bring?
>>
>>930419
>I wanna do this right now, I'm in America and can travel anywhere that would meet this description.
>>
>>930258
I'm heading to Fraser Island next month. Perfect place to do this.
>>
File: IMG_1177.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1177.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>928194
>Hawaiian Locals
It's mostly just theft. Typical /homeless/ aka /methaddict/ behavior. Don't go for a swim 2mi out and leave your pants with a wallet full of cash on the beach because it probably won't be there when you get back. Aside from that shit you will be fine.

>>929082
I would love to go fishin with Putin. I wonder if Papa Trump likes to fish.

>>930102
I was down in the Keys a couple weeks ago, it was the day after Christmas. Coming back north on US1 in the afternoob, I was watching the southbound traffic it was really heavy and every other vehicle was a fucking RV. All the tourists and snowbirds going down there for that week between Christmas and New Years.

Fortunately, most RVs aren't amphibious so I think OP just needs a kayak.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.