[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I write a motivational letter for an /out/ related volunteer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: rh.jpg (296KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
rh.jpg
296KB, 1170x780px
How do I write a motivational letter for an /out/ related volunteer project?
Need to send it with my CV.

Don't think I have much chance to be accepted honestly, since I have no experience in the field.
>>
>>927327
what's the project?
>>
>>927339
5 months volunteering in a forestry project.

Building trails, clearing woods etc etc.
>>
>>927370
does not sounds like you need a lot of experience to that as a volunteer.

i would start with what trails meant to you (which is your why and shows them you are physically capable) move on to the joy helping those you will never meet find that some joy. building for the future with a little the parks belong to everyone this is my way of giving back to something that brought be so much joy etc

maybe throw something comparing building a trial to hiking one (hard work pay off self driven)
>>
>>927370

"I AM THE LORAX AND I SPEAK FOR THE TREES"

Send it in an email. Don't waste paper.
>>
>>927405
Fucking redditor, basically this is ine of those usless fucking cheesy posts that get upvoted to the top on reddit.
>>
>>927429

How would this not work? Also, why do you need a fucking letter for volunteering?
>>
>>927429
>t. Redditor speaks
>>
>>927327
>do my home work for me
>>
>>927370
jesus, why would you want to do this for free?

you can get paid good money for this, don't encourage them to be cheap by providing free labor
>>
>>927648
Not for free.
Also you need some sort of experience/qualification to do it,
This project is in another country and alparently they're more open for candidates.

In my country you can't do any of this unless your working on your education IN the field, and you also have to pay for insurance and shit.
>>
Try typing "volunteer cover letter" into the googol and adapting it to your needs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.