[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What brand of sunglasses should I look for when buying online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 745.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
745.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
What brand of sunglasses should I look for when buying online that don't cost an assload? I bought a pair of cycling sunglasses from my local sports store but they barely even block the sun, it just has an orange tint that makes everything look like it's coated in piss.

Buying from Amazon.co.uk is preferred but I can buy from China if it's really worth it.
>>
>>927191
my Oakley lenses got scratched to shit. i replaced them with revant lenses which were poloarized and less than 40 bucks for the set. im pretty hpyed on them.
you could probably find a pair of Oakley frames on ebay or something for 70 becks get an absurdly good pair of sunglasses
>>
Don't be a cheap faggot, invest in your eye sight. You're the kind of faggot that thinks tasco is an equal brand in quality compared to Zeiss.
>>
>>927195
They got scratched to shit because you don't know how to look after your shit? Poor baby.
>>
>>927286
t. luxottica
>>
I recently bought a Polaroid Glasses. Im in love with them, and they were dirt cheap.
>>
>>927286
Joke's on you, I already have reduced eyesight and wear glasses. Just bought a pair of $13 Jawbreakers on Aliexpress
>>
>>927289
no my shit got damaged because i actually go /out/ and don't just sit at my computer takling shit all day

fuck poser.
>>
>>927311
Learned that grammar outside did you?
>>
>>927311
Scraping your face across the ground for fun isn't an out activity.
>>
>>927307
So you got imitation knockoff jawbreakers? Jokes on me I guess!
>>
>>927320
It has to be. Otherwise you would be scraping your face against a floor.
>>
>>927191
Cycling glasses are for eye protection as much as for sun (I have clear ones for night MTBing), so get ones with darker lenses if that's what you want. Wear the orange ones on overcast days so the weather seems nicer.

>>927300
This (but mine are called "Suncould by Polaroid"). Decent price for nice polarized lenses.
>>
>>927191
The brand & model of glasses you bought may accept interchangeable lenses. If they do you should be able to get a darker color from a dealer and or their website.

Tifosi is a decent brand of glasses that shouldn't break the bank. Usually around $60 USD. Most of their models accept interchangeable lenses.
>>
>>927366
Isn't polaroid or some other photo company the ones that made glasses so color blind people can see more of the spectrum? Nvm I'll google lol
>>
File: 3809657871_3fa63de392_m.jpg (44KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
3809657871_3fa63de392_m.jpg
44KB, 240x193px
>>927191
If you don't need polarized, Oakley frogskins can be had fairly cheap.

Smith optics makes some nice shades for the price but some of their frames can be fragile.

Also, blublockers are fucking great for the price if the style doesn't bother you. Or if you just look as rad in their white aviators as I do.
>>
>>927387
I dunno about that, I like polarized because it cuts glare on the water or the snow or the road, and I can see the fishies when I'm kyaking. Downside is it's hard to see LCD screens at some angles and even the viewfinder on my DSLR looks a little funny.

>>927459
You can get brown tint lenses in all kinds of styles that block blue as well as BluBlockers™ without looking like BluBlockers™. I like em for cloudy days.
>>
>>927515
You could, but I actually like blublockers. Especially for 30 bucks. Sturdy lightweight frames and they make panties drop. They were designed for the space program ffs!
>>
>>927387
Polaroid makes cameras, and also make sunglasess.

The model I bought (3009-s) cost 54 dollars in amazon.
>>
File: 161751168.jpg (31KB, 402x300px) Image search: [Google]
161751168.jpg
31KB, 402x300px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.