[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you done mushrooms and explore the woods in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1459017050441.jpg (99KB, 500x636px) Image search: [Google]
1459017050441.jpg
99KB, 500x636px
Have any of you done mushrooms and explore the woods in the middle of the night?
>>
>>925138
No, but it sounds like alot of fun. Have you OP?
>>
>>925138
Yeah many times OP, mushrooms aren't fun in the city or indoors, and tripping in public during day light can make one nervous.
>>
>>925138
Doing that in two days. Never done anything stronger than pot before. What am I in for?
>>
>>925147
Psychedellics aren't like the delirium movies portray them as. Take a deep breath and enjoy your thoughts as you discover yourself.
>>
>>925148
That's what I'm looking forward to. Not trying to trip absolute balls, just want a different perspective. Originally we were going to be in the middle of the woods in Northern MN, but now we are only able to swing Duluth because of some snowmobile fuckups.

Anyone up there know some good spots to trip?
>>
>>925146
I did mushrooms in the suburbs near my school at night. I was 17 at the time.

It was hella of fun, ran around the field climbed on the bleachers, layed down and watched the stars dance.

Surprisingly I wasn't too nervous since I knew most of the trip was in my head and I didn't feel out of control. So as long as I was calm being around other people didn't bother me, and i had to take the bus back to my friends place.

Tripping is fun when you're with friends. We were around 4 at the start of the night, I ended up eating my friends mushrooms since he didnt want to trip. Totaled at 2gs. It was great to be with other people it felt helpful to have others to ground you.

Later on in the night I slept at my friends house, we were sleeping in the basement and I had to wake him up because I just wanted someone to talk to because I felt a badtrip coming up. It helped alot and I was able to calm down and rest till morning.

There was even a point when i saw glowing text in the dark. I've always wanted to trip in the woods, but my biggest fears are going potato and getting lost or just going alone.

I dont really have any close friends anymore, just distant ones I see from time to time. I legit have no idea who can keep me in check if I trip out in the woods :/
>>
>>925147
It depends how much you're doing.
1.5-2gs feels like a high, you feel really happy and super energetic, and your thoughts become really interesting. Best if you're out in nature, don't do mushrooms in your basement.

3.5g are harder trips, strong visuals loss of self ego dissolution. Never done that much but people say you trip balls

5g is the heroic dose. This is where you the true trips come from. Its described as the true mushroom experience, where you are absorbed completely in a new world and you loose sense of reality for a good 3 hours.
>>
>>925155
I've done some 14g trips before

>>925138
yea, kept being worried about alligators while I was walking around a creek, was all fun and games until the rape flashback while throwing up
>>
>>925160
Dry or wet?
>>
>>925164
dry, got a deal on an oz of gold caps, made it 14g deep before I was tired of eating mushrooms. Ended up giving the other half away
>>
>>925168
Holy hell. were you talking with god/ seeing aliens?
>>
>>925171
definitely felt connected to "nature", had a super bright moon that night, was serene as fuck
>>
File: 20160930_172104.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_172104.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I took acid on top of the continental divide in Colorado. Out in the middle of nowhere kinda. Looking at the divide tripped me out, it looked like a magical wall where some otherworld lay beyond the other side. But that's just my gay imagination mostly.
>>
>>925173
Damn mirin trip.
>>925174
Lost it at gay imagination
>>
>>925138
3 times I have tripped on mushrooms. Twice on my friends property near Capital Reef Nat'l Park and once in a deep canyon in the San Rafael Swell in Utah. All three times were amazing. My friends property has a horse and cow boneyard where they've dumped dead livestock for years. Pretty spooky.
>>
I did them multiple times in the forest and dune. I was a nice experience. You hallucinate more in the darkness.

My best time doing shrooms was when I accidently went to a death metal concert. The crowd was made out of belgians, complete with corps paint, spikes and latex leather clothes. They where really lovy dovy to each other with hugs, so it was funny to witness that + their stupid accents.
>>
File: 583569606-20161006_121150.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
583569606-20161006_121150.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>925138
I did in Montana's desert for the super moon. Totally worth it. Hung out where the Crow Indians have been making pictographs for a thousand years. Sand all finely sorted, zero mica, just the tiniest grains of a single variety from sandstone. Gotta have a campfire to walk around though. And gotta have stars, no overcast stuff. You might want to go on a newmoon for best stargazing, but having a full moon is swell too, love my moonshadow.
>>
I ate mushrooms one time and went outside because everyone was freaking me out. There were a bunch of trees in the backyard and I kept seeing shadow people darting back and forth behind them. Went back inside because the people at the party who were freaking me out were less freaky than shadow people
>>
I found a bunch of mushrooms yesterday walking my dog.

Ate about 2 grams of wet (a medium hand full). A couple small gold tops but mostly blue meanies. Didn't trip anywhere near as much as I wanted to but still was fun. Spent a couple hours at home listening to music and then a few hours out walking in fields with my dog making friends with cows.

Got a bit of rain this week, gonna go back in about 5 days to go for a second gather. Hopefully get a shitload more, i like to be off the planet when I trip.
>>
>>925173
I ate 9g once. Live in a town with less than 300 people. Farm country. Went for a walk during a full moon and felt like I was a part of the moon or that the moon was a part of me. It was great. Came home and tried to watch TV, but realized that it's the most retarded shit in the world and went for another walk and watched the reflection of the moon on lake Huron.
>>
>>925147
A connection with the trees, you're more concious that they're living things and how we related to them.
>>
>>925174
I took acid for the first time on new years eve (but during the day, whatever you call it). It was on my friends property and all i wanted to do was go in the middle of the paddock and lay down. I imagine tripping somewhere like that would be amazing
>>
>>926397
Where abouts do you live anon?
>>
>>926411
Australia. I think our mushrooms aren't t as strong as some of the American ones. That and they were pretty small.
>>
>>926423
I picked up that you were Australian, Queenslander by any chance?
>>
No music thread, I'll just leave this here:

https://youtu.be/cKo4FMzt_hM

WARNING! and stuff.
>>
>>926462
Yeah, what grows around your area?

It feels that we only have the 2 types, golden teachers and meanies. Kind you the meanies I found looked a tiny bit different to the usual ones I encounter.

Is it true we have those red and white Mario looking ones? I heard after you finish vomiting they really send you to the moon.
>>
>>926770
Yeah just those two that i know of anyway. Im in the south east and hunting today, its been perfect conditions lately. Hoping to find so i can have them tomorrow
>>
>>926960
Best of luck.

Try take a camera or something with you so if anyone comes you can say you are shooting photos for a band or some bullshit.

That's why I like taking my dog. Always have a supply of non suspicious dog poo bags. I also take a tennis ball incase for some strange reason cops turn up and ask why I'm bending down.

'threw my dogs ball and it got lost in the grass? `
>>
get the fuck off my board you fucking faggots
>>
>>927100
Chill out brah. You should try some shroomies.
>>
>>925138

PROTIP: Grind mushrooms into powder. Pack powder into 00 size capsules. One 00 size capsule holds approximately 0.5 grams. No bad, funky sweaty foot taste. No chomping on hard pieces. Easier on digestive track.
>>
>>925147
> What am I in for?
Death.
>>
>>927001
This is the most paranoia if ever read about.

>the cops are going to ask me why I'm bending over

Tell them you are tying your shoe.
Tell them you found a dollar
Tell them fucking anything it's not illegal to bend over

Fuck I hate Australians.
>>
>>927488
I totally agree with you, and I realise that their powers don't extend to such totalitarian lengths.

However, if you fool them enough with a convincing story they will fuck off and not stake out an otherwise great spot.
>>
>>925138
I didnĀ“t do it at night but I can recommend it
>>
i used to take acid when i went camping and loved it. then i took acid in my dorm room. turned out i just loved camping.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.