[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One question /out/. I'm trying to find easy things that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: allfreao.png (97KB, 272x335px) Image search: [Google]
allfreao.png
97KB, 272x335px
One question /out/. I'm trying to find easy things that i can make when im out. But most of the knorr things require milk. Is it possible to make this without milk? Anybody tried it?
>>
>>924807
why would you even eat that? it stinks.
>>
>>924807
about half of knorr products do not reuire milk. and if you really want the shit that does, buy powdered milk. it is in the baking goods section. a tiny pack is 2 dollars and it will let you see if you can stand powdered milk. but once you decide it is ok you will literally never go back. you can buy giant boxes of it for 8 dollars.
>>
>>924807
Lol I live off those things. Yeah powdered milk would do
>>
Where i live we have knorr soups... Only need to add some hot water... They tasty af i usually chug one on hangovers and helps a lot. The taste and finished product differs in some countries.
>>
>>924850
yes. pack 2000 calories of that in your pack.

if only there was some way to not use the styrofoam. wait what do you boil the water in?
>>
>>924850
Damn i never thought of it but im gonna start just taking hot water in my thermos while ice fishing and bring a bunch of these and tea bags separately instead of having one thermos full of either only tea or soup
>>
>>924857
I don't even know if this is a meme or not. ice aleady sounds up to me. but drinking luke warm soup while doing it? no thanks.
>>
>>924860
Nit sure if im fully understanding your post but

Ice fishing is great if you dress properly for the cold. Pretty much the only thing to do outside in the winter unless you live near a ski mountain or have a sled

And you obviously dont have a good thermos. My stanley keeps water boiling hot all day long, and i have a portable shelter so it stays hot reasonably long so id have time to mix it up and enjoy before it gets cold
>>
File: 1468076673885.jpg (28KB, 543x533px) Image search: [Google]
1468076673885.jpg
28KB, 543x533px
>>924869
>lol lets go drill a hole and fish for small fish that are asleep.
>>
File: 100_0561-730x548.jpg (734KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
100_0561-730x548.jpg
734KB, 730x548px
>>924871
>small fish
>>
>>924874
biology is wrong. well I better go find a frozen lake.
>>
>>924880
Fish are definitely less active but if you think they go months without eating then your a retard my friend
>>
>>924874
Still asleep though.
>>
>>924807
i have been experimenting a lot with these add water boil and ready to eat meals recently.
the only ones i found edible not great but serviceable are the knorr ones.

after a while you gonna get fed up with pasta tho. it's good for a week tops. then your body will start screaming to get some protein.

i guess you could bring powdered eggs they also just need water and a pinch of salt to make omlets. bring some whey powder (25g per serving) also only needs water and you get an okay tasting drink (you can also add some powdered milk if you want for more complete taste).

i would also bring bacon. you can add a little fried bacon to almost any pasta meal and it will give you much better satisfaction.
>>
>>924807
>Is it possible to make this without milk?
never tried it but milk powder and or uht pasteurized coffee cream should work with water substitution. i think i will try it out. the milk is probably added for fat content and possibly flavor.
>>
>>924807
most of the ones i buy don't need milk btw, only the ones that have "cheese cream", most of the ones i buy (the parmesan one is a big favorite) only require water.
>>
>>924983
his eyes are open stupid fucker
>>
>>925778
>fish can close their eyes
kekked
>>
Whoa, momma.

It's KnoRR, not KnoLL????
>>
powdered mashed potatoes. bags of cous cous. foilpack meats. powdered peanut butter. there ae a lot of options out there with high calories per g so don't limit yourself to one brand.
>>
I asked this a year ago and some idiot anon went off complaint. Basically said it's so stupid to ask questions online, because his better idea was to buy a bunch of them and try them without milk. I then explained I couldnt, as I was at work (Im a paramedic, have lots of down time, or time spent in the ambulance riding back from long distance trips, and can post stuff at work). He went off saying how people are lazy, and he would fire me if he was my boss, how horrible it was. Ironically my boss was sitting next to me as I posted that question.

He then proceeded to go off, almost maniac about how if I really did have down time, and had time to post, then I could just go buy the stuff and try it.

Meanwhile the dumbest still couldn't comprehend that asking a question online is free, and buying a bunch of knarr pasta sides is not, and wasting time trying them, potentially just wasting them. He completely forgot part of this site's purpose is to ask questions and have people help answer them.

I bet he's a lot of fun at parties.
>>
>>925794
Prob autocorrect
>>
>>925771
Yeah mostly the milk adds flavor, like you said some fat content.

Little powered milk works, or just water. Just will have a little less savory flavor is all.
>>
>>925918
I remember that one.
>>
File: 1366181084866 (1).jpg (43KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1366181084866 (1).jpg
43KB, 1920x1200px
>>925918
Thanks for asking that question bro I really got some good laughs out of that thread
>>
>>924807
Has your family tried em powdered milk?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TV_ypjxEB8
>>
Yea, you can make it without milk.
Or pack some powdered milk.
Or once, I stashed a couple little cans of condensed milk.

Try it at home first and see what works. And believe me, innawoods it matters a whole lot less how it tastes.
>>
>>924869
>Stanley Vacuum bottle
They have been known to go bad. I got a bad one and for years figured it is what it is.
Bought another and it's been good to go.
>>
>>924807
Some only require water.
Herb and butter for example.

Honestly, how much is a package. Just try it out.
>>
These knorr soups with water are just like an added calories for your diet or a quick warm snack if you have a 10minute stop on the trail. None of these are healthy and you will probably die before trying them all.
Get parboiled rice that are already half cooked, buy a dehydrator and make your own lightweight stuff from veggies, berries and fruits.
I just pack normal food because i dont want to fuck up my trip with stomach problems.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.