[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you see people keeping undersized fish ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: smoky pepe.png (357KB, 379x579px) Image search: [Google]
smoky pepe.png
357KB, 379x579px
What do you do when you see people keeping undersized fish ? Do you become the outdoors Chris Hanson?
>>
>>923126
I mind my own damn business and secretly wish for a game warden to show up and start checking licenses and stringers.
>>
>>923126
always fucking illegals and I'd bet unlicensed. I've only once seen a white dude do it and when I said something after he pulled out his 3rd undersized striper the response was "I gut hooked it" I dialed Environmental Police, they were there in less than 4 minutes and took all his gear and him in cuffs. Towed his truck off, don't know if they kept that. Stupid fucker.
>>
>>923127
You're as bad as they are then.
>>
>>923126
Last time I saw someone fishing and breaking the law the person in question was fishing without a license displayed (illegal in my state) and killing each fish he caught. I called to report possible poaching and went about my business.

I let the Wardens deal with that crap. I don't feel like getting into an argument with someone. I'd rather they get caught by Law Enforcement
>>
>>923126
If I'm with someone I'll make a loud comment about how only a faggot would do x. besides that, not much, I highly doubt I'm going to change that persons mind, so why bother
>>
In my line of work I work relitovley closely with a handful of conservation officers
So if I see someone fishing illegly. Or keeping too many fish etc I call an officer then confront them. Tell them they have to release them ( if the fish aren't dead yet) or leave immediately and not come back
I'm usually created by a response of " what are you going to do about it "
To which I reply " you have about three minutes before a conservation officer shows up "

If it's a bunch of non English speakers I just go ahead and call my towns police and ask them to send my friend whos a cop and he usually shows up with at least one other officer and often times a tow truck since the non English speakers vehicles usually aren't registered

Half of the time the conservation officer Can't make it right then but the threat of a conservation officer usually gets people to leave at minimum

Though I have gotten a lot of people some large tickets and gotten a handful of vehicles towed. By the town
>>
>>923151
This is the correct thing to do. There is no need to subject yourself to confrontation when you cannot do anything then say "hey that's illegal you know".
>>
>>923184
>tow illegals car
>leave them in the woods

perfect
>>
>>923126
I called up fish and wildlife on a poacher once. I did it mobster hit style too. I talked with him for a while really friendly and then pretended I was moving on over a ridge down stream. I tipped off fish and wildlife by phone and fished the next hole. By the time I walked back the wildlife officers were there and confiscated his rods which he borrowed from his boss apparently. Poor guy thought it was the old guy fishing that same pool that ratted him out. The officer came by my place to actually take my statement for prosecution after all this happened so that's why I'm aware of it.

Conversely I met a guy ice fishing who had poached one fish thinking it was another and said to him, fuck it just take it home and eat it if you want. He actually tossed it back in rather than poach. He was a nice guy and we ended up going out ice fishing together again after that.
>>
>>923249
No. They tow and impound cars
And bring illegals to the police station
>>
>>923138
Great fantasy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.