[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT things you would do while /out/ if you knew you would never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: Screenshot_20170102-165324.jpg (738KB, 978x1945px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-165324.jpg
738KB, 978x1945px
ITT things you would do while /out/ if you knew you would never be caught

>tfw too self concious to ever /out/ in a blanket rapaki and feel the glorious ball room and air around your johnson.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170102-165935.jpg (893KB, 1410x1971px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170102-165935.jpg
893KB, 1410x1971px
>>922636
>>
I need to at least seal my lower body up from bugs.
>>
>>922636
went rockclimbing nude, 2/10 would wear testicle hammock
>>
File: raincape.jpg (21KB, 188x385px) Image search: [Google]
raincape.jpg
21KB, 188x385px
>>922636
I would wanna try goin /out/ in a rice picker hat and straw rain cape. They make sense in terms of waterproofing, but I don't wanna look like some fuckin' weeb
>>
>>922860
you'd look like a hobo not a weeb.
>>
>>922875
I'm actually OK with this. Thanks!
>>
File: DSC_0048-e1378071135976.jpg (31KB, 313x374px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0048-e1378071135976.jpg
31KB, 313x374px
>>922638
I'd wear almost the same outfit
>>
I kayaked to a small island and walked around naked in public for the first time in my life.
>>
>>922636
Tfw /out/ and always concious about the Maori that would have walked the same ridges as you. /spooky/
>>
>>922912
Apaches and cowboys used to fight on the land where i /out/ found an unfired 71 caliber slug after heavy rain. way cooler than arrowheads
>>
>>922912
>>923064
>He will never hike in the old world and follow trails used thousands of years ago by his own ancestors
>>
>>923072
I'm related to Pocahontas bitch, stay salty
>>
File: BlanketRoll.jpg (134KB, 896x656px) Image search: [Google]
BlanketRoll.jpg
134KB, 896x656px
So what does /out/ think about various old school ways of carrying shit? I've tried a blanket roll before, and it was comfortable but inconvenient as fuck. Only did it for a trial hike of a few miles and hours.

I've also been interested in buying/making a trapper's basket pack out of an old basket, but don't wanna invest the time and resources if it turns out to have obvious flaws.

>Does anyone have experience with blanket rolls or trapper's basket packs?
>>
File: adirondack-pack-basket.jpg (27KB, 499x445px) Image search: [Google]
adirondack-pack-basket.jpg
27KB, 499x445px
>>923271
>more pic related
>>
>>923271
I've always wanted to do this. Sadly it usually turns out that modern lightweight materials usually beat the old. I'll do it anyway though. I'll write a blog or something for you anon
>>
I know it's a meme, but sometimes I wouldn't mind trying some hiking in a woollen cloak and hood. It would snag on fucking everything on the offtracks places I like to go and a jacket is essentially the same thing but superior, but meh.
>>
>>922638
Hiking Kilts areavailable. Did a section of the AT this past summer. Saw quite a few people in them.

https://sportkilt.com/category/52/Hiking-Kilt.html?gclid=COD9jaz1qdECFQgFaQodiUwMqA
>>
>>922636
lol u should totes do it I've rocked a sarong plenty it's ridic comfy mah nigga n chicks dig it
>>
>>922902
>go to Eleuthera with wifey
>go to ten bay beach
>bunch of naturalists
>wife and I decide YOLO
>almost immediately get a raging boner from the excitement
>super self conscious of my noticeably stiff dick.
>boner will not go down.
>one of the nude couples come by to chat
>I'm laying prone to hide Benis
>couple won't go away (we think swingers maybe?)
>wife grows uncomfortable, wants to leave
>no choice, stand up to put shorts back on
>wish I had a camera when couple saw my diamond junk.

We got naked a few more times at super secluded beaches on the island. I got a Hard on every time, just felt exciting. Resulted into some pretty awesome outdoor sex so no complaints.
>>
File: tradKilt.jpg (135KB, 516x672px) Image search: [Google]
tradKilt.jpg
135KB, 516x672px
>>924359
Hiking kilts are cool, but if I were gonna wear a man-skirt, I'd go all the way with a "great kilt" or just the traditional style. Thanks to this thread, I researched it and it seems like it's just a long swath of wool cloth. You can fold it up in different ways to make it more a cloak or give yourself pockets. All in all, it's a pretty badass bit of gear if you ask me. Very multi-functional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEmES4-7kvc
>>
>>923286
> I wouldn't mind trying some hiking in a woollen cloak and hood.
I've done this, and it's shit. There's a reason people didn't hike or bushwack in cloaks; they're more for road travel.
>>
>>923084

...in the same way that every scotsman is related to William Wallace kek
>>
File: marijuana-farm.jpg (293KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-farm.jpg
293KB, 1024x768px
>>922636

1000 acres of bud
>>
>>923271
Not very aesthetic, but you can just stick a plastic trashcan in the main pouch of an ALICE pack and you have a perfect pack basket. You can take the pack off of the frame, because the trashcan is rigid.
Dave Canterbury has some videos on it
>>
>>924511
Yeah man I'd be up for this too. But there are practical limitations like getting dressed on the ground in bad weather, and bare legs and ticks.
>>
>>926234
How would you harvest all that?
A horde of mexicans?
>>
>>929465
>horde of mexicans?
>implying they exist in any other quantity
>>
>>929466
This. I ordered 4 Mexicans one time, little did I know that they shipped by the family. They were just so damn cheap I had no idea, and each family was nearly 20 people. To this day I'm still finding Mr. Pibb cans all over my property.
>>
>>929466
this

why are there so many of them?!?!?!?!?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.