[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone here tired of Californians transplants ruining fishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: hate leafs.png (616KB, 664x440px) Image search: [Google]
hate leafs.png
616KB, 664x440px
anyone here tired of Californians transplants ruining fishing spots?

>be living in Colorado
>Californians by the hordes arrive
>fucking weed smoking yuppies and Chicanos who catch and keep everything and leave trash on the riverside
>used to have this spot
>now CA transplants fill the spot
>tfw have to walk over diapers now
>tfw it's gotten increasingly more difficult to catch sizeable fish
>>
>2012
>not spreading rumors of a camp counselor who was horribly burnt in a campfire accident and ran off into the woods, never to be seen again
>not later spreading rumors of people seeing a man with a horribly disfigured face running through the woods
>not sneaking up on Californians out in the night and making spooky noises to spook them out of the woods
>not fabricating a haunting to keep out transplants

That or get a kayak and start paddling your ass well out of yuppie range.
>>
>>922621
>kayak fishing
Y'err binn inn a streem in Cahlyrahdow, suhn?
>>
>>922615

It's not "your" spot, fagnuts. Deal with it and move on.
>>
>>922615
I live in Idaho and have for the past twenty years.

Californians are shitting up my entire state
>>
>>922615
And they bring their fucked up political ideas too.
>>
Meanwhile Californians are known for being highly territorial about their surfing spots and will forcibly remove people if they want
>>
File: 1481143309718.jpg (66KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1481143309718.jpg
66KB, 720x711px
>>923041
It's a god damn shame innit? At least in the winter they tend to stick to the ski resorts and don't shit up the backcountry.

Summertime though, they literally shit up the backcountry. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>922615
Before the enecomy crash. Here in florida we had a huge influx of commieforinans. They litearlly were cancer, but when things went to shit and they realised the housing market didn't fall that much here. If you wanted to live anywhere decent a 2 bed 1 bath apartment with shitty paper walls was like 900/month and the only jobs easily had anymore was food service and hospitality industry.. They quickly went back to their welfare whore state.. Haven't seen a huge influx lately of anything but college yuppies and old people. But thats florida standard... Now if we can kick out all the Puerto Ricans and Cubans and Haitians. We can make florida great again... If not. In 20 years florida will be a solid blue state come the polls...
>>
>>923017
Same. Been here for all my life and its crazy how fucked things have been since califags have moved here.
>>
>be New Mexico
>colorado cancer invades because california cancer invaded them

its a vicious cycle
>>
>>923050
what's wrong with a blue state anon?
>>
>>923121
No fun allowed
>>
>>923050
Cubans are honorary aryans and more Republican than whites.

I agree with the rest of your posts.
>>
>>923121
What's NOT wrong thing them?
>>
File: meddling kids.jpg (71KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
meddling kids.jpg
71KB, 300x225px
>>922621

Old Man Munson, is that you?!
>>
>>922807

Butthurt Californian detected.

OP's grievance is that these people are dumping garbage and keeping fish smaller than the slot limit, not once did he lay claim to any given spot.
>>
>>923576
They have trouble reading things that don't have warning labels.
>>
File: 1475439222771.gif (613KB, 120x113px) Image search: [Google]
1475439222771.gif
613KB, 120x113px
>>922807
Regardless of it being his spot, having to walk over diapers sounds pretty fucking bad for anyone fishing
>>
>>922615

That's what Californians do. They get tired of living in California because the laws suck and it's full of Californians, so they move to surrounding states to vote stupid new laws into effect and talk about how much better it was in California, with all the Californians.

They then proceed to drive like assholes and ruin every cool /out/ spot in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado. Soon, those states will be full of Californians, and so Californians will spread into Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, and all of the southwest, repeating the cycle.

They are the legitimate human analog to HIV.
>>
>>923114
Any sauce or are you just making shit up?
>Colorado born & raised - can't tell you how many NM license plates I've seen in the last 5 years.
>>923652
Humans, eh? We're all one degree of awful or another. I agree 100% with this assessment though.
>>
>>923673
>New Mexico born and raised - can't tell you how many Colorado license plates I've seen in the last 10 years.
I think they might have overtaken Texans which is actually a good thing, I'll take someone from Colorado over a Texan or Californian anyday
Well everyone does day trips for weed from New Mexico now and you guys have higher mountains
>>
File: zimkek.png (396KB, 406x421px) Image search: [Google]
zimkek.png
396KB, 406x421px
>tfw from ca
>tfw keep what i catch
stay salty bitch niqqas
>>
File: surf-collision.jpg (194KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
surf-collision.jpg
194KB, 1024x734px
>>922615
>live in calirado
>complain about Californians and their millions of dollars they brought to your schools and cities
>lose all weed moneys, once pot market expands pot billionares realise they no longer have to live in shitty mountain tundra
>all remains of pot economy to norcal by 2018
>cry about how all californians left boo hoo where'd the money go for muh high school diplomuhs
>entire population of denver evolves back to primitive mudfish as God intended
I'm calling it

>>923041
the reason surfers are so territorial is because they have to worry about their own safety, and the safety of the dummy cutting them off that they end up colliding with. beaches are small, with limited waves, and just like every other sport that involves 100s of dudes taking turns at something, there is a pecking order. If i get my line tangled with you at the pond we can politely settle our differences. A board to the head will fuck you up for life. And the people getting vibed out are the ones that cut off the real surfers... they're gonna take the hit and get hurt, the surfer will just be pissed cause he missed his wave.. I mean at least take a lesson or even talk to one local on the subject before you hit trestles and fuck it up for the rest of em
>>
>>923721

It's not about not keeping what you catch. It's about not keeping everything you catch, just cause you caught it.
I keep adult fish all day long, cause I'm gonna eat them. I throw juveniles back because I don't want there to be no fish in my small, secluded waterway in 20 years.

Stay retarded, cali-fuck.
>>
Nope, I'm from Florida
Commiefornians hate our guts because our beaches are better so they stay away
You don't like them do something about it
>>
File: 1483488017063m.jpg (159KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483488017063m.jpg
159KB, 758x1024px
>>923149
>Cubans are honorary aryans and more Republican than whites.
No they aren't cabrone
All their kids have grown up to be leftists
>>
>>923153
Well they aren't being over run by people from other states, but that's because nobody wants to live in their shitholes
>>
take this garbage back to /pol/
>>
>>922615

"Weed smoking hippies" your faggot state legalized that shit long before they did. It's not your spot. I hope you get stabbed, cause you're a retarded faggot.
>>
File: 1478992044990.png (635KB, 1200x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1478992044990.png
635KB, 1200x1098px
>>923121
I see nothing wrong with blue
>>
>>923804
Not all Hispanics are Cuban. Cubans broke 52 48 trump I believe.
>>
>>923804
>>923883
That being said, you are correct that younger Cubans tend to vote democratic. Many of them no longer feel the intense hatred of Castro as their parents, nor do they owe the republican party for allowing them to stay in Florida. Additionally, many of them weren't alive in the 90s when bill Clinton's handling of Cuban immigrants pushed Cubans to the right.
>>
>>923878
Not mentioning the whole arms industry being red lol
>>
File: 1359408531773.png (124KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1359408531773.png
124KB, 448x352px
>>923878
>the sons of Kerensky would be liberal

Nigger what?
>>
File: 1473741153484.gif (4MB, 425x236px) Image search: [Google]
1473741153484.gif
4MB, 425x236px
>>922615
Pick that shit up. If you don't do something about it, you are part of the problem. I always take garbage bags with me when out. It isn't just yuppies or minorities. It is every fucking demographic except the nature conscious demographic.

Yeah, I really hate that shit too.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.