[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you ever just fucking lose it innawoods? I was hiking this trail.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 1480967422242.jpg (197KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
1480967422242.jpg
197KB, 1600x1201px
you ever just fucking lose it innawoods?

I was hiking this trail. lone star trail. and this hobo sort of attached himself to me. I tried to be nice. he said he was ex army, and so I felt bad for him. I am a vet. but over 3 days it became obvious this asshole has no field skills. and supposedly he was airborne infantry.

eventually I abandoned him by hiding in the scrub. I stalked him for a day.
>>
>>922593
so you might say he made first blood by following you?
>>
File: 1480991454197.jpg (16KB, 324x350px) Image search: [Google]
1480991454197.jpg
16KB, 324x350px
>>922605
ever day with him I just wanted it to be over.

NOTHING IS OVER
>>
Buddy of mine and I decided to go innawoods for a few days. Hiked all day and got to a nice spot to make camp. Go to set up the tent he reasured me he packed. Turns out he brought the tent but not the tent poles. Had to make a basha out of it. Still mad.
>>
I get awkward while /out/ hunting meeting people in the bush.

I tend to hunker down and let them pass because I am shy but it gets awkward when they get too close and I have to reveal myself and it looks like I was stalking them .
>>
>>922593
yelled at a bunch of kids sitting around smoking drugs and drinking alchohol to turn down their boombox, long story short they blasted the "nigga nigga nigga" song in retaliation to my remarks about their music promoting violence, gang affiliation and criminal activity, eventually they started throwing rocks and almost hit some 3rd parties, who promptly threw rocks back at them while I yelled to stop throwing rocks...there was a dozen of them, not sure why they didn't just physically attack me
>>
>>924462
none of you wanted to attack the other, and all sides resorted in passive or ambiguous agressive actions. in fact, the most passive aggressive of all of you were thw niggera.

do you really think that they had different thoughta than you? most people are pussies. and obviously everyone there was.
>>
>>924473
I'm not about to break the law in protest of the law being broken, I didn't throw any rocks, I protested the violence, along with protesting the other behavior
>>
>>924476
and yet you did not move, or call on your precious law protectors.

I am notsaying the niggers were right. but they were the most passive agressive.
>>
>>924478
nope, once they incited physical violence I reported it immediately, and by the way
>your precious law protectors
you mean citizens?
>>
>>924483
so you beleive that citizens are the endorcers of lae, but that you had no way to defend yourself?

and you don't understand how you are a giant cuck? have you ever even been in a fight?

you literally sat there as niggers annoyed you on purpose waiting for someone else to solve your problem.
>>
>>922593
My first ever solo overnighter.

>Hike 10 miles into camp
>Set up and go down to get some water
>BANG. BANG BANG BANG BANG.
>THINK Y'ALL COULD MOVE IT DOWN THE CREEK A LI- BANGBANGBANGBANG
k.jpg
>Get in tent about 9pm
>Almost asleep when an ATV rolls into camp
>Kinda butt frustrated but no biggie
>Go back to sleep
>Half an hour later ATV starts up again, lights straight into my tent.
>They leave for a little and come back

Them leaving and coming back was repeated nearly every 45 minutes/hour all night long. Got up early the next morning and as I was getting my food bag out of the tree I tossed a stick at their tent and yelled "fags" real loud before hiking out.
>>
>>924489
was it a hunter camp? during hunting season?

most fags on here like to pretend that you can hunt elk in texas all year, but everywhere has hunting seasons. and the rednecks hit up hunting camps during them.
>>
>>924490
Not that I know of and it was early August at the time so no.
>>
>>924494
it may have been idiots setting up stands in august. I do mad feild work in late august mornings.

look, if you can car camp there be ready for morons. I ultralight 30+ days a year, but I car camp probably 50. some nights are pristine. but don't expect to camp in public hunting lands on atv trails and it be pristine.
>>
>>924487
>giant cuck
because lecturing a group of degenerates and walking away without having to exert any energy to physically defend myself fits this definition?

should I have physically attacked them to help explain their failures of morality?
>>
>>924495
Well I understand that now. But at the time I was totally new to everything and didn't know the area more than what the trail map told me.
>>
>>924496
no you had tons of options, but your lecturing without backup proves you are a cuck.

the faggirst thing you could have done.is called your law servants, since.you beleive the law matters.

the other side of that is completely destroy their camp, including their shoes.

you had infinite options. you chose to be a cuck.

"they were playing music, what could I do?"
>>
>>924501
they left immediately after throwing their rocks, I reported them and was left to peacefully enjoy nature without further disturbance. They even thanked me for ruining their good time.
>>
File: 1470509488244.jpg (144KB, 750x729px) Image search: [Google]
1470509488244.jpg
144KB, 750x729px
>>924503
lol wait so the "niggers" left after telling you that you were an asshole?

this story just got more interesting. and i beleive none of it.
>>
>>924506
not a single black person was involved in this chain of events
>>
>>924509
even if they weren't niggers, you are still a narc.
>>
>>924512
>narc
protesting illegal activity and a general disturbance

if they hadn't been blasting their shitnoise so loud, I wouldn't even have notice the dozen punks sitting around doing drugs, smoking in a smoke free zone, or drinking in an alchohol free zone. I'm not even mad they had glass containers, I'm just glad they didn't break any bottles.

Apathy is the only reason they feel justified in being shitlords
>>
>>924520
no, they feel justified because your actions accomplished nothing, not because you did not narc like a faggot bitch.

fuck it chad. just keep calling the cops.
>>
>>924529
so, should I slap them around next time? give me tips anon, because I feel like they definitely deserved a harsh lesson along with the soft handed philosophical one I was attempting
>>
File: view of jasper,ab - Copy.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
view of jasper,ab - Copy.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
>>924462
fuck u old man
>>
File: sup bro.jpg (25KB, 620x311px) Image search: [Google]
sup bro.jpg
25KB, 620x311px
>>924541
not sure if west coast scum or new colorado resident
>>
>>924550
canada master race
>>
>>924555
met some sexy helicopter pilots from Canada while I was in Mexico, you guys are alright, besides being uptight as fuck
>>
>>924533
I probably would have snuck into their camp and destroyed their boombox st 3 in the morning.

but yea, walking up and slapping one would work as long as you can fight.
>>
>>924607
Or, you know, let teenagers be teenagers, a large part of my formative (14-17-ish) was spent getting fucked up in the woods. Dont be a massive faggot and call the busies over a little pot and music. If id have got arrested then i probably Wouldn't be an engineer now.
>>
>>924621
actually, you are an engineer because you follow trends and are sort of stupid. but a public disturbance ticket wouldn't keep you from that. even less, a broken jukebox.

how fucking stupid are you?

"lol.hur dur. I got pat calc 2 then memorzid equations"

engineers are fucking stupid and computers are replacing them.
>>
>>924607

LE'EDGELORD TOUGHGUY

I bet you got a big ass knife too, don't you bro?

Wanna go listen to some heavy metal and shoot cats? Might be able to start a fight or two. Wicked.
>>
>>924624

>he angrily types into his cheeto encrusted keyboard

Don't you got some fast food to make, kid? You seem really angry at the world.
>>
>>924737
you ever been in a fight?

>>924738
I don't work because I am not stupid. but go ahead and be a wageslave, engineer man. was linear algebra hard? did you even take real analysis?

your mind can be duplicated by a calculator and a few textbooks
>>
>>924624
>>924741
Super duper bait.
>>
>>924766
lol. wage slave morons that can't figure out 8th grade algebra dream of being engineers.
>>
File: tumblr_ofcleibj7P1teqokwo1_1280.jpg (444KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofcleibj7P1teqokwo1_1280.jpg
444KB, 1000x1000px
Only once did I almost lose it innawoods. This happened in a little town in the mountains near Boulder. Pic related, that's the view from camp.

>Be me, having a nice chill car-camping time with some less /out/ friends.
>All is good, we have a neat little campspot tucked in the corner of a nat'l forest road, no people around.
>about 10pm some car pulls up and blares it's headlights into camp. 5 minutes go by and they are still blaring lights.
>I walk up to them "Hey, can you shut your lights off? They're pointing right at our eyes."
>Obviously homeless people living in the woods "THIS IS OUR SPOT, YOURE CAMPED IN OUR SPOT YOU GOTTA LEAVE"
>"There was no sign of anybody here when we set up, it was an open spot."
>Guy points out that his tent is about 500ft into the woods and we didn't see it.
>"I'm afraid we're not going to move, but feel free to park your car here."
>"THAT'S NOT COOL DUDE WE WERE HERE FIRST THIS IS OUR SPOT BLABLABLABLA"
(keep in mind that I lost respect for this dude as soon as his stupid redneck mouth started flapping......

So we basically had a stalemate. He wanted us to pack up camp, I would have LOVED to see him try. He wasn't backing down either, and tromped through our site a few times shuttling an entire weeks worth of groceries back to his little hobo tent village. After it was all done and it was time to go home the next day I basically forgot about it, but I did call the ranger and report him for having a fire during a burn ban (this was right after the 2016 nederland fire.) And I didn't even have to use my AK
>>
>>924774
You're misinformed, or baiting.
>>
>>924741

NEET

Reality will come crashing down upon you
>>
>>924813
right now I am shitposting on a beach watching 4 fishing poles. I earn around 5k a month from intelectual property.

but tell me how being a wage slave with an engineering degree is worth it. I will even let you google the fucking equations.
>>
>>924815
>intelectual
You are a liar, and a poor one at that.
>>
>>922593
LOL
>>
>>924473
>Throwing rocks is passive
You would think different if you've ever been beaned with a big rock.
>>
>>924555
>Canada master race
So new Colorado resident
>>
>>925366
yea, I used to take part in rock fights as a kid, I wasn't about to slaughter some skelly punks who couldn't even throw a rock far enough to hit me
2/10 would narc on those punks again
>>
>>925366
it literally takes hours to kill someone with rocks. go look it up on livelink. rhey do ut every day in saudi arabia.

too bad those evil russian hackers never disclosed the in plai sight donations sof tge saudi government ro the clinton foundation
>>
>>924529
>>924607

Jesus christ, edgy neckbeard alert. You wouldn't do shit.
>>
>>924621
you're a fucking retard and probably low IQ faggot
>>
File: 1479588092585.jpg (21KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
1479588092585.jpg
21KB, 640x334px
>>924607
Holy fuck this conversation is maximum cringe. You are a serious autist with no social knowledge whatsoever.
>>
Only time I think I ever actually got angry at someone was this one time at a state park. There were these two guys smoking so much weed I at first thought they had a campfire going. When I politely asked them to put them out so as not to cause a problem with the other visitors, they instead went on some stoner rant, then immediately made a dash for their cars.

Ultimately the state police got involved and started setting themselves up on all the roads leading out of the park. Never learned if they actually caught them though.
>>
>/out/
>meeting other people

You are not out, you are just less in.
>>
>>927018
Believe it or not, there are other people out there.
>>
>>924621
I wish you would have gotten arrested so then you couldn't shitpost here.
>>
>>922593
I just politely but strongly tell people like that I'm /out/ to get away from people for a while. If they take offense I really don't care. I'm to the point now I don't give a damn about strangers. There's just too many people that are idiots and I don't wanna waste time discovering if you are one or not.
>>
>>927793
B-but everyone else stays inside all day shit posting on 4chan just like me, right? Tell me I'm normal guys?
>>
>>924487
>calling for law enforcement instead of just whipping out your high capacity baby killer with extended clipazines to gun down a dozen individuals
>you must clearly enjoy watching your spouse have intercourse with other individuals!

Gotta love the /k/ crossposters
>>
>>924529
>cuck
>narc
>faggot
>bitch
>chad
>why didn't you kill them

We get it son, you post on 4chan.
>>
>>924815
>intellectual property

Because someone out there definitely wants to pay 5k a month to read your edgeposts.

You are not on a beach.

You don't even own fishing tackle.

You are currently posting from a computer that is not yours.
>>
>>922593
>I stalked him for a day.
>>
File: IMG_0844.jpg (136KB, 533x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0844.jpg
136KB, 533x666px
>>924555
>>
>>924462
>ur music promotes violence pls spare my virgin ears
holy fuck dude
>>
>>925557
>plai sight donations sof tge saudi government ro the clinton foundation
I'M HAVING A FUCKING STROKE
>>
File: 1483228252633.jpg (116KB, 379x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483228252633.jpg
116KB, 379x568px
>>926475
the only logical post itt

wow /out/ is shit now. kill the board.
>>
story time of last summer
>be me
>be hiking with 2 friends friend 1 and friend 2
>we would do this every year for a week
>2 friend brought another friend without telling me and friend 1
>tent only fits 3
>he won't take up much room
>already slightly triggered
>ok where is his gear
>he pulls out pack and we set off
>20 fucking minutes in this faggot is out of breath wanting to take a break
>u wot m8
>we stop so faggaloid can get a breather
>start up again
>10 minutes later
>he complains he is hungry
>here we go again
>we stop he eats some crackers
>long story short this shit kept happening
>get to camp site arounbd 2pm set up tent , firewood , etc
>ask faggy where his sleeping bag is
>didn't bring one
>at this point im steaming
>do all the normal shit till around 6pm
>we settle down around the camp fire for the evening
>this faggot compains about no chairs
>even though he sat in the same fucking spot all day while we did shit
>complained about being hungry again
>eat some of your food faggot
>he ate all this food just getting here
>7 day trip
>literally wanted us to give him ours
> stand up and say
>in the morning your ass is going back to the parking lot and getting the fuck out of here your bitch , gripe and moan like a fucking kid
and im not dealing with it.
>we walked faggot out the next morning and went back in losing a shit ton of hiking time because of this bs
>friend 2 apologized and said he was sorry for fag
if your wondering the trip to the first site was only 3 hours and ended up taking 6 because of fag
>>
>>929207
>went camping with a faggot for 2 days
do you have AIDS now?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.