[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok , I have mixed emotions about starting this thread. I recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Ok , I have mixed emotions about starting this thread.
I recently purchased a product from a prominent outdoor gear company and when I got it home, it was mildly defective.
Went to the website and started a warranty claim.
A brand new item is being sent to me and I was told to just keep the old one.
I never provided any proof that I had ever even bought the product at all.
How common is this and how horrible a person would you have to be to take advantage of a company that has such great customer service?
>>
>>920584
Burton is like that and from what I hear so is llbean. I don't take adavantage of it but I do reach out to them to get upgraded zippers and laces. One time had them replace an old backpack with a new one but Honestly they probably get more out of the relationship than I do.
>>
>>920584
>mfw i want two
Guilt free, baby!
>>
>>920584
Don't feel bad because they jew you out several times so they can be able to do that.
>>
>I never provided any proof that I had ever even bought the product at all
I think they'd be a bad company if they didnt have any way of checking first.
Perhaps they did for your email or means of communicating matched with what you entered into their order fields?

I wouldnt feel bad as they clearly are doing fine if that's how they're rolling business. When it comes to scamming, there are already plenty of people thinking the same.
>>
>>920584
It is common, but taking advantage is nigger tier.

Do you want to live in the sort of world niggers create? No? Then don't be a nigger.
>>
>>920630
Companies and corporations are the ones always pushing globalization and muh open borders bullshit so scamming them is not wrong doing but the right thing to do.
>>
>>920630
das raciss
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.