[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best place for a holiday house in southern sweden? >Max

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cabin.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cabin.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
Best place for a holiday house in southern sweden?

>Max 1.5M swedish kroners
>At least 60m2
>property next to river or large lake

Any swedes got some advice for me? Is it possible to get an internet connection in rural sweden? Would be great since I would be able to stay there longer and study.
>>
Quarter million dollar "holiday" house in Sweden next to a lake.

I'll take care of your house for the rest of the time you arent there for a room.
>>
>>920210
Thanks now you just need to tell me which area is the best :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 640x465px
>>920198
Great bait thread. Would post again. Maybe I'll pretend to be mad next time.
>>
>>920266
Why do you think this is a bait thread?
>>
>>920198
Last bump:

No swedes on this board?
>>
>>920198
A lot of places are good, but the sea coast is way more expensive than inland properties, except around the biggest lakes (vänern, vättern, mälaren). A small lake in a rural area is fairly cheap, fiber internet is common, otherwise we have fairly good 4G coverage, especially in south.
>>
Danish guy with a summer house in southern Sweden here. You're welcome to ask me anything, OP.

It's in the middle of the forest, close to Ägunnaryd. Ägunnaryd lake is obviously nearby, a few kilometers away. Within close driving distance is Ljüngby, about 30 minutes, has nice stores, a small Swedish province town. Also within driving distance of several larger lakes, we used to go canoeing when I was younger.
>>
>>920198
>>920210
Still want to clean your house so I can live in a part of it.
>>
>>922732
Okay, If the lake is more than 2 km long/wide its fine with me. Nice with the 4G!

>>923009
I actually looked at some houses near Ljungby since I have been to Bolmen a couple of times. Did you buy the house? If yes which sites did you check to find good houses for sale?

Seems like its kind of hard to find big plot sizes. I read that it had something to do with swedish law. Many of the plots are 5-10k m2 is that ok?

>>923011
Thanks but I can clean a house myself :^)
>>
>>923382
I don't know anything about the original purchase, the house was in my family before I was born. I'm 18 now, I think we've had it for 20 years or so.

The plot sizes shouldn't really matter much at all. We have a plot that is 2k m2, 110 m2 being our house, but a lot of the property we don't actually use for anything but a zipline, and it's mostly just shrubbery and small trees. However you can essentially use the area outside of your plot for a lot of things as well. We have beehives a bit beyond our actual stone fencing, and the local farmer who owns the lands knows, but doesn't care because we aren't ruining the land. We used to chop down trees that were on his property as well, just a few, when I was a kid, but again he didn't notice / mind.

We bought the house from an old Swedish couple that were incapable of living in the forest because of their old age, and have since installed functioning bathrooms, a deeper well (from 12m to 70m deep). Depending on where you go the house might not have all the modern necessities. We built in a sauna as well, added a shower, a wood oven instead of a fireplace, etc. Really needed some touching up, but it was basic DIY stuff. Highly recommendable for weekend work trips.

To sum it up:
5-10k m2 should be plenty to use for a summer house, unless you wanna transform it into a LARP village or something idk.

No idea about the purchasing details, but not likely to have been through the internet. I'll have to ask, but I doubt it will help you, because the methods to purchase that type of house has certainly changed since.

You can also camp out on any land that is readily accessible, without permits and stuff, the 'all man's right', which is why you probs don't need a huge plot.

The area is honestly ideal though, compared to summer houses here in Denmark.
>>
I hope you know of blocket.se
>>
The best website for houses in sweden is Hemnet.se
>>
This place looks sweet!

http://website-kvadrat.mspecs.se/objekt/?type=deal&deal_id=MDA0MnwwMDAwMDAwMDIxNXw1OA..
>>
>>923505
Thank you! thats a great site. Just what i needed

>>923482
Ty ill look at it

>>923507
But a little too close to the water and the lake is pretty small imo. Looks comfy af tho

>>923395
Thanks for all the info dont worry about how they found the property :) (its probably true it has changed a lot from now).

Do you now what you pay in property tax a year? Just an fast estimate if you dont mind.

>The area is honestly ideal though, compared to summer houses here in Denmark.

True, Been camping and canoeing in sweden for 15 years. It beats denmark everyday
>>
http://www.robinhus.dk/udland/da/bolig/sverige/kronoberg/fritidshus/svensk-idyl-11071sv.html#/Beskrivelse

Currently looking at this one; Any downfalls? Just send them a message asking for more details
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.